Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! (10598 Views)

Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by Ripplz(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
dacovajnr:
If your GSD is a Dam I'd love to have one of it litters if she pops...

Me too ooo...I need one foreign dog, and this one is damn cute shocked
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by hpk(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Op YOUR DOG NA CALABAR MAN SPEC. NO OFFENSE.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by steven1234(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2016
dacovajnr:

He's a big boy. But I've got quality female which I intend breeding at the bitch's 2nd heat. She should have her first heat soon, though she's 11months old. And he's crossed a friend's female too, we are hoping for puppies by end of August.

Picture of my male and his bitch below

4 Likes

Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by Ripplz(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2016
steven1234:

He's a big boy. But I've got quality female which I intend breeding at the bitch's 2nd heat. She should have her first heat soon, though she's 11months old. And he's crossed a friend's female too, we are hoping for puppies by end of August.

Wow they're cute together. Can I have one of the puppies when it gives birthshocked?
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by Ripplz(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2016
hpk:
Op YOUR DOG NA CALABAR MAN SPEC. NO OFFENSE.

Yep. I know. It's not as if I bought her. Twas given to me by a family friend when we moved to our new house. I'm hoping to get a foreign species soon, probably from steven1234 smiley.

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by steven1234(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ripplz:

Wow they're cute together. Can I have one of the puppies when it gives birthshocked?

Sure, with your cash na.... Hehe heh... Don't worry, won't be too expensive

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by lahit14(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Op ur dog might be a local breed but she sure as hell knows how to pose for pictures. Lol!
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by Eveezy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
steven1234:

Ur dog just looks like d white version of my black gsd, very cute

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by steven1234(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Eveezy:

Ur dog just looks like d white version of my black gsd, very cute

8m actually looking for black bitch just like him.
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by Ripplz(m): 1:13am On Jul 24, 2016
lahit14:
Op ur dog might be a local breed but she sure as hell knows how to pose for pictures. Lol!

Her husband/brother is the master smiley
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by Eveezy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
steven1234:

8m actually looking for black bitch just like him.
well, mine is a male also
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by obedfynez(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
LOCAL DOG grin grin grin
wer your own??
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by obedfynez(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ripplz:

It must still be young then
no not young oh you know see the dog sit down for chair.. That a full man at least 9months above.
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by BekBek(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
steven1234:

My own no dey see camera for face, he dey even photo bomb sef. If you want more picture... Halla

Let me know when you have cute puppies for your dog.

Because that is one cute dog

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by steven1234(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
BekBek:

Let me know when you have cute puppies for your dog.

Because that is one cute dog

Sure Bro. Will definitely inform you
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by Ripplz(m): 6:39am On Aug 07, 2016
steven1234:

Sure Bro. Will definitely inform you

Bro did you read what he wrote? "When you have puppies for your dog" and your dog is a male. Hmm....
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by steven1234(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2016
Ripplz:

Bro did you read what he wrote? "When you have puppies for your dog" and your dog is a male. Hmm....

Yes I understood. I have a female that I am breeding him with soon. Picture attached!

Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by BekBek(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ripplz:

I saw the image of the male and female earlier that's why I requested for puppies wink cheesy
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by walelaw1952(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ripplz:
I love my dogs sooo much. They are two - one male and a female. Though they are local dogs at birth, when you see them you wouldn't believe.

This recent situation in the country has made my dogs lean...lol it's not cos of that, it's because schools are on holidays now. You know what I mean ;-).

Even with the fact that they are lean, they are still elegant. Mannn...you would dash your dog out when you see mine.

The picture below is that of my female dog four years old taken TODAY. If you think your own dog is finer oya prove me wrong by uploading a recent picture of yours.

Also, if you want to see pictures of my male dog (that one is the finest in the world!!!), challenge me. Those dogs are worth a million dollars but I can't sell them smiley smiley smiley.
. Make I show una the real cute photogenic pets... Even my monkey no dey carry last
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by Ripplz(m): 12:11am On Aug 09, 2016
walelaw1952:
. Make I show una the real cute photogenic pets... Even my monkey no dey carry last

Oya picshurr pls...I dey wait.
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by Ripplz(m): 12:12am On Aug 09, 2016
BekBek:

I saw the image of the male and female earlier that's why I requested for puppies wink cheesy

Bro I was only trying to be sarcastic. You should know wharrimean. You're a nigerian ;-)
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 09, 2016
steven1234:

My own no dey see camera for face, he dey even photo bomb sef. If you want more picture... Halla
cool smiley
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by otswag(m): 12:18am On Aug 11, 2016
steven1234:

damn! This ur white GSD's cute. Guy ama need a pup from d Next litter. Hail me when its time so we can talk business.[s][/s]
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by ChellyN: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
My cute pup Ralph ����

2 Likes

Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by bobogee007(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ripplz:
I love my dogs sooo much. They are two - one male and a female. Though they are local dogs at birth, when you see them you wouldn't believe.

This recent situation in the country has made my dogs lean...lol it's not cos of that, it's because schools are on holidays now. You know what I mean ;-).

Even with the fact that they are lean, they are still elegant. Mannn...you would dash your dog out when you see mine.

The picture below is that of my female dog four years old taken TODAY. If you think your own dog is finer oya prove me wrong by uploading a recent picture of yours.

Also, if you want to see pictures of my male dog (that one is the finest in the world!!!), challenge me. Those dogs are worth a million dollars but I can't sell them smiley smiley smiley.

King, Kira and Eve ain't bad too

4 Likes

Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by okiisiak007(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
dacovajnr:

Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by Fabre2: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2017
rosy

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by mackii(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
steven1234:

l
Guy this dog look like an Husky, If it is pls Where ca I get one. Hala me via 08143716850. Beautiful dog, thanks.
Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by toslex00001: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Snuffy Pendragon

Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by mercy348(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
that me and my boy bullet isn't he cute

Re: My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! by Perciel: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
mackii:
l
Guy this dog look like an Husky, If it is pls Where ca I get one. Hala me via 08143716850. Beautiful dog, thanks.

That isn't an husky bro, it's a white GSD. Greene and Jado might be able to help with that, think Greene has two but he refuses to share the beautiful pics with us, are you prepared for the costs of owning one though, an husky I mean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tying Pregnant Dogs To Prevent Abortion? / New Pet -dogs Owners Club!!! / Questions And Answers( All Pets, No Exceptions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.