Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo (52963 Views)

Man Raises Alarm As 28-year-old Driver Absconds With His Car. Photos / Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) / Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by holluphemydavid(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Everyday for d tiff, one day for d owner
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Exponental(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Money is evil. Money is good. Money is life. Money is everything but you choose the evil part of it.
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by olajide2428(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
gf-200k, sister 80k

the annoying part is that, na the sister go dey run helter skelter now o. girl friend nt even wife o.
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by harlayoh(f): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
8BitGee:

Omo-ale ni bobo yen now. He has brought his family's name to disrepute. And to think he's from my state. We're achievers, we abhor criminality!

eeyah!!! hmmmmm now I feel your pain.. such wouldn't happen again.. take heart,body and soul together bro
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by thecardinal(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
lieutenantHaven:
Dashes in, looks for my pair of binoculars and pen dashes out to the association's office located in d heart of Bermuda. And the checks and balances begin...
. A beg it's too early in the afternoon for me to laugh this hard..

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by lailo: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ogun state on Nairaland-Criminal activities.....Kenya on Nairaland-Sex grin grin grin
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by luluosas(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Everyday for the thief, but one day for the owner. Foolish man wanting to enjoy the sweat of another person. If he were to be Christian, his pastor would have since sang his praises as a result of the bogus tithe he would have paid without asking where he go those money from.
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by sucess001(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Raph01:
Weriz de gyalfriend now??

lmaoooooooo

u re crazy man!!!

lmaooooooooo
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by DennisEche(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

NCAN.....Oyo State branch

Thread compromised!!.....Mission aborted....I repeat!.....Mission aborted
you funny o...................why you abort mission
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by 400billionman: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Name check... Loading... 97%

One two...

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Kaynofficial: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thought it was only the igbos that has this love for money grin grin grin,buh the name shocked me..........i no call any body name oo
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Raph01: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
sucess001:

lmaoooooooo

u re crazy man!!!

lmaooooooooo
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by EngrKen8(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
kingarizona1:
Op.... Arrested not Arreated undecided

just negodu stupidity, 200,000 to Girl friend, 80,000 to sister

NCAN members oya make una come, the OKPA don done cheesy

Dude, that to me was the highlight of the story. U sure its not the sister that swore for him after finding out he gave another woman 200k and gave her only 80? grin
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by trentslawson(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
That's why I trust ibo people them smart, when it comes to criminology buh him resemble ibo guy somehow
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by kingarizona1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
EngrKen8:

Dude, that to me was the highlight of the story. U sure its not the sister that swore for him after finding out he gave another woman 200k and gave her only 80? grin

Lmao... Oboy u don Burst my head___ Lolzz u maybe right tho grin cheesy
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Jacko1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Gals dey enjoy oh

Dey enjoy pass even family members

You gave 200k to girlfriend

Only 80k to sister

If they lock u up.... I hop dat galfriend will cook and bring food for you

Mumu....

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by hopeforcharles(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
ClitRaider:
He didn't steal it!
The owner of the money was careless and st.upid.
See them stealing is not corruption crew,
He stole the money Oga, and he must pay all
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Blackfire(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
8BitGee:

Omo-ale ni bobo yen now. He has brought his family's name to disrepute. And to think he's from my state. We're achievers, we abhor criminality!

*yimu*

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by fexyrich(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
Look at this mad man..you gave a common girlfriend dat can dump you for anoda man 200k and then 80k to your own blood sister.This action alone is enough for better thunder to fire you...who girlfriend don help E be like say woman never do you somtin b4..Na DAT time u go learn somtin..mtew
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by fexyrich(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Look at this mad man..you gave a common girlfriend dat can dump you for anoda man 200k and then 80k to your own blood sister.This action alone is enough for better thunder to fire you...who girlfriend don help E be like say woman never do you somtin b4..Na DAT time u go learn somtin..mtew!!! Mugu....
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Damfostopper(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hw can d guy give a gal friend 200k n ur sister 80k.....d guy is an idiiot.... If to say Na 5000 u give gf.... I 4 do make dem release am.... But no... U must go 2 prison Now d gf Don run.... Dat guy is a disgrace to manhood
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
passionate88:
Give girlfriend 200k while your own sister na 80k! South w.a.ste
Abeg food don done come join me na! grin I knew it was them before I even clicked on the thread,yeebos aren't that silly! Family first for Igbo man!!

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by mencade6: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
princeofpeace22:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/taxi-driver-absconds-passengers-n1-8m-nabbed/
Friedweed:
Name Checkers Association Timbuktu branch reporting....

Name check........... Murtala olagunju
Shape of head........CONE/OBLONG SHAPED
Facial features........SCRATCHED/CLAWED FACE
Cultural Identity.....SUFFISTICATED and BROWN ROOFED
Region......SOUTH W.ASTE

Tribe.......By their deeds we know them
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by fexyrich(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kaynofficial:
Thought it was only the igbos that has this love for money grin grin grin,buh the name shocked me..........i no call any body name oo
igbo guys like money but hardly steal to get mony..most o us work hard for our money..
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by ojialo(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
Name Checked cheesy

Muritala Olugunju

*Walk Out Of Thread*

this place is gradually turning to a child's play, Mods and the owner of Nairaland should it up, ban anybody that won't comment properly "I'm here to check names"

ka Chineke méziyé okwü
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by Blackfire(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:

i laughed so hard in my shop, i forgot i got a lot of problems.

Abeg no bring my ibadan for this matter o .

Is really good to laugh
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by MamaletASO: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
As them Catch you you say nah 'Devil'..
If dem no catch you you go say nah "Smartness"

Na wa ooo.. Where is your girlfriend now??
Mtcheeww sad
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by neocortex: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Berlyn:
it seems all the NL name checkers are from his tribe.... Cos their single soul no dey this thread angry

Are you in any way different from them ?
To me bigots and their fans are one and the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by AuroraB(f): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Raph01:
Weriz de gyalfriend now??
Who dey find am angry shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by teebillz: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Women, always chopping out of every loot. I look forward to a day man will steal and not give woman a part of the money.
Re: Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
ojialo:

this place is gradually turning to a child's play, Mods and the owner of Nairaland should it up, ban anybody that won't comment properly "I'm here to check names"

ka Chineke méziyé okwü

and when is it now a crime to check names

pray you see how these brown roof boys on NL devour a thread that's about the good people of igbo nation.

don't blame me NL made me a Tribalist..

just wait until you see a thread like
Onyeka Ugochukwu arrested for drug trafficking in Indonesia Malaysia etc.

then come back and quote me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US / My Husband Raped Me. / 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.