Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters (31670 Views)

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower / Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara / Buhari’s China Visit Yields Billions In Investment For Nigeria – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by omolami: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dambazzau is a thief. God will punish him for stealing funds meant for officers and men of the nig army

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Deepfreezer(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thieves, these are the people that sent Nigeria on financialfinancial recession
Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by Deepfreezer(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thieves, these are the people that sent Nigeria on financial recession
Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by adimsmt: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
rottennaija:
Does this house look like a $2m house to you? It's not even a castle. Or do you think $2m is as worthless as 2m Naira?

@op, do a little Googling on a $3m house, you will see the pictures

http://luxuryhomeslasvegas.com/communities/million-dollar-homes-for-sale-1m-3m/

That link shows a sample of a 3m dollars house, the pictures are below.

Yes the house look like $2m or $3m i live in America and i know. Castle or not that does not determine the cost. There is so many factors that determines the cost of houses.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by rottennaija(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
pedrilo:
forget abt d valuation, na the damboroboba get the property or not?

The same thunder will eventually ecko back to you 70 times over
Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by rottennaija(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
nini007:
can't u read to understand? The house in America is d $2m not d Naija houses.

It seems like you are the one actually having comprehension issues. Even the link to the site says Las Vegas. Or is Las Vegas not in the America? Which house for Nigeria go there like that?
Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by rottennaija(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
MarrisManah:

The houses there are in abuja, the 2m own is in the States... stop the rush for ftc

I bet the rush for FTC never let you follow the link. It would have been clear to you that Las Vegas is where the houses are located. Even the link to the site says Las Vegas. Or is Las Vegas not in the state? Which house for Nigeria go there
It seems like you are the one actually having comprehension issues. Even the link to the site says Las Vegas. like that?
Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by rottennaija(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
MarrisManah:

The houses there are in abuja, the 2m own is in the States... stop the rush for ftc

I bet the rush for FTC never let you follow the link or could it have been lack of mb. It would have been clear to you that Las Vegas is where the houses are located. Even the link to the site says Las Vegas. Or is Las Vegas not in the state? Which house for Nigeria go there
Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by amazingspiderma: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Cameron was right, Nigeria is indeed fantastically corrupt.
Let's give it up for him please.
Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by medpren: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
IVORY2009:

Bros for the second time in a week, I will be quoting you again, you have really changed, and it's unbelievable coming frm someone like u, who hardly see things frm a positive size of things, once again kudos for speaking out in a positive manner!

N:B if it stands like dis, I will support ur fight for justice here......

Major Ivory!!

When Igbos slamming facts on your head for 1 million times, it is only natural that you become sensible in the long run.

There are more people who previously opposed Ipob views converting to pro-Ipob views (or became neutral )than the other way round. The reason is clear- common sense.

If you like shout Ipob 100 times, try to discredit them 500 times, they'll just keep slamming facts on your head like no man's business.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by 400billionman: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
rottennaija:
Very slick Mr cramjones, you took off the original pictures and post this so that anyone reading my post will take me for a fool. Very slick and shameful.

To anyone reading this, The quoted above was my original response to the first post that was made this morning by Mr cramjones. The picture of the house posted didn't look like a house worth 3 million dollars, that was why I shared the link above about a house that would reasonably be worth that amount. I didn't know that he had change it and put in something else and I haven't checked my post again since morning.

Mr cramjones, ones again, shame on you.

Please dont sound confused. The pictures here show only his Abuja property. Also, the pictures you put up here, which day were they valued ?

A $3m property in one city can be bigger and look better than a $10m property in another location. On the homefront, take a location like Ikeja and Banana Island into consideration. N40m house in Ikeja will worth N200m in banana island.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by dullardeen(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
omenka:
Baba, it doesn't really matter if it is a $2million or 2cents house- Danbarawo is a thief and must be dealt with accordingly. angry
Punish Who? Buhari's confidant?

You joking right?
Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by rottennaija(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
400billionman:

Please dont sound confused. The pictures here show only his Abuja property. Also, the pictures you put up here, which day were they valued ?

A $3m property in one city can be bigger and look better than a $10m property in another location. On the homefront, take a location like Ikeja and Banana Island into consideration. N40m house in Ikeja will worth N200m in banana island.

If you cannot understand what I wrote, you better keep mute. The pictures cramjones put there were not the ones I responded to in the morning. I only came to discover that he had changed those pictures and people where saying all sort of things that they know nothing about. He knows it and those that saw the thread this morning knows it. So, better nor say what you dnt have na idea about
Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by bonechamberlain(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
jesse515:
Hehehehehe, Carmjones, wats d issue? Av de not paid u for last month? Or did u not recieve ur rice last month?
Why ar u doin dis here?

Can we please give bubu till 2030?

Sai baba, d incorruptible.

Den bubu n Tinubu ar pickpocket. Ur fada is a confirm agbero. Hehehehehehe.
grin grin Chai una no go kill person
Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by stevedre: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2016
rottennaija:

It's too early to start calling names. It's simple common sense. The house doesn't look like a $3m home and the declaration pictures doesn't state the amount.

Or please, show me where in the document it states $3m dollars?

That link shows a sample of a $3m house

I got ur point but I only saw buildings in Nigeria so i guess the 2m dollars house is in the U.S and the pic was not uploaded.
Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by stevedre: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2016
rottennaija:
Very slick Mr cramjones, you took off the original pictures and post this so that anyone reading my post will take me for a fool. Very slick and shameful.

To anyone reading this, The quoted above was my original response to the first post that was made this morning by Mr cramjones. The picture of the house posted didn't look like a house worth 3 million dollars, that was why I shared the link above about a house that would reasonably be worth that amount. I didn't know that he had change it and put in something else and I haven't checked my post again since morning.

Mr cramjones, ones again, shame on you.

Just saw this, if what you wrote is true then i join you in pouring more shame on who ever changed the pics to dent your post.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by thecuteone(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=modath post=47772890]

[b]Don't argue with some people, just school the person on how location determines real estate value in the US... They really don't know... some haven't ventured beyond their Local govt radius....

*TKO*... haba sister take it easy na , u wan kill person?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[b]Don'
Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by rottennaija(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
stevedre:

I got ur point but I only saw buildings in Nigeria so i guess the 2m dollars house is in the U.S and the pic was not uploaded.

Yes. It wasn't and he has succeeded in spoilingy image.
Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by mindtricks: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Anti-corruption war indeed.

APC = PDP
PDP = APC
Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:36am On Jul 24, 2016
omenka:
Baba, it doesn't really matter if it is a $2million or 2cents house- Danbarawo is a thief and must be dealt with accordingly. angry
deal with him now
Re: Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters by adconline(m): 5:06am On Jul 24, 2016
rottennaija:

It's too early to start calling names. It's simple common sense. The house doesn't look like a $3m home and the declaration pictures doesn't state the amount.

Or please, show me where in the document it states $3m dollars?

That link shows a sample of a $3m house
Naija always dashing stupidity from the reservoir of ignorance. You aren't paying for a " decorated" house. In real estate, location is key. Boston real estate is freakish expensive. Condos in NYC, Boston, Chicago, And San Francisco are going for millions $$

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg / Governor Oyetola Heads To Appeal Court Following Defeat At Osun Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.