Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Opular Yoruba Actress Lola Alao Has Confirmed Her Conversion To Islam. She Made - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opular Yoruba Actress Lola Alao Has Confirmed Her Conversion To Islam. She Made (490 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / Lola Alao's Grown Up Daughter (Photos) / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opular Yoruba Actress Lola Alao Has Confirmed Her Conversion To Islam. She Made by Gidiceleb: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2016
opular Yoruba actress Lola Alao has confirmed her conversion to Islam. She made an announcement via her IG page after the news broke. She wrote:
"Salaam alykun to all my wonderful friends and fans, May almighty Allah grant u all your heart desires. i just want everyone to know that i was born in to a Muslim home my late father's name is Lasisi Alao, so i reverted back to my root through Alhaji Yusuf Adepoju (Acadip). May almighty Allah bless him and all my wonderful friends and fans.... Thanks love you all.. Rohdiat Omolola Alao Ajibola."

Source : http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/07/lola-alao-confirms-her-conversion-to.html

Re: Opular Yoruba Actress Lola Alao Has Confirmed Her Conversion To Islam. She Made by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2016
Wetin cöncerns me
Re: Opular Yoruba Actress Lola Alao Has Confirmed Her Conversion To Islam. She Made by Gidiceleb: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2016
lol
Re: Opular Yoruba Actress Lola Alao Has Confirmed Her Conversion To Islam. She Made by nasiest(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2016
Maa shaa Allah,welcome to the most peaceful Religion in the world.

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia In Milan - [PHOTOS] / Ruggedman Shares New Photo With 9ice Since 6yrs Of Feud / Eko Hotels CEO In Terrorism Saga: Sues FBI And US Justice Dept Over Visa Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.