Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not (38736 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Peacetemi: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Piece of junk
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by eDDIY: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hehe... What a world... If I hear that's why divorce is just beginning
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by passionate87(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
story for the gods na today gals Don dey pretend, na for only novices dem go catch mugu na. no man want liability for a wife,my wife to be go Don cook for me well, and do other things before I make my decision .as for the gal me I wan marry I go dey harmlessly dey interact with her siblings from there I dey collect my findings. u know shit has a way of coming out without you asking for it. trust me I be psychologist prof, u must be very good to lie to me lol

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by RicardoRich(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
with all due respect this is bullshit... #attentionseeker...
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by tempex88(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
the truth is that this piece will work for most men. though the marriage might not last.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by braine(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
Only the gullible will fall for such tricks..

This is actually doable. Ladies have always done this.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by kwankwasiya: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmhmh cry
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by blexy3(f): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
The poster wants us to start living fake lives and life of pretence just because of marriage.........

MUST EVERYBODY GET MARRIED IN THIS LIFE

don't forget to click on my signature
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Hezbola: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
I pray everyday not to fall into one chance housewife.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Checked86: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Just sleep in his kitchen for one week and you are good to go!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by southernbelle(f): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

This is obviously for girls that wants to marry Village men grin....Guys like us want to hear "I am in the office" or "I am rounding up that project I told you about"....not "I am cooking"....who your cooking epp?! grin..I tell you say I no sabi cook? grin

Loool..come and chop kizz abeg kiss kiss
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by DICKtator: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is ridiculously ludicrous

Deceive into marriage?

Like you haven't heard of divorce?
Make the foundation weak and watch everything collapse!!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
all this guys be making mouth as if they have wife material detector, just pray the devil doesn't have your time and decides to send you delilah

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
southernbelle:

Loool..come and chop kizz abeg kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Ladyisi1(f): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hhahahahhahahhhahahahaahhah@ abeg make all dis boys nor kill person wit laugh. Guys nor they fumble again for all dt kind tin. Sex n food they outside everywhere ooo. Gals better hav hustling spirit. Nor b for dis 21st century men they marry who nor they work to assist d home
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by UyUt(f): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmmmmmm........... na wa oooooooo. Just passing ooooooo cool cool cool
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
THE HANDWRITING OF A DEVIL'S ASSOCIATE

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by iamkingzlee(m): 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Chai! See scamming techniques.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by OlaDapxon(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
For ur lazy mind abi juz negodu...

abeg who get groundnut jare, I wan drink garri?? embarassed
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by ITbomb(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
I never have phone relationship especially after the last, so it will definitely not work with me
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by MEGAWATCH: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
3cartons of origin for this guy pls grin

For what?
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Damfostopper(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dat facebook gal is having low IQ to Think dat shiit works
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by agabaI23(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Every woman is a wife material to a right man. A right man is someone who likes 80% of your character and can tolerate the balance.

Everywoman has a kind of man suitable for her. No woman is bad

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
My dear there is no service before marraige sorry

Our generation will still leave you after this and more just be you and the right one will come along

Sometimes when dem see value dem go hear word

1 Like

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by athorello(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Trust me na only Warri boy go fall for this shit...
Ruemu no say Kevwe and Omokiniovo no fit form give am. So when he see that Tolu abi Nkechi wey dey up na suspect case be that.
you too churchy... I no go fit keep up with her matter.
you too polite... Na cover up.
you dey very nice... He no dey for that one.
You dey show love and care... The babe like me die, her love don legit, The next plan na to bite am wound carry nack ground.
In the end... Na she hawk fresh fish cum my domot and as sharp wafferian, I no fit carry last.
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by sanyahkod(m): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Olorun jooo, ma ma je kin gbe egun elegun ke?
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
That is why I only date men that can cook and clean as am already independent! undecided
Equation balanced! tongue

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by Femich18(m): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Men are wiser now
Re: How To Make Nigerian Men Believe You're Wife Material (even When U're Not by ceda99: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Can only work in online /long distance relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.