Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (1040 Views)

Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? / My Calaber Wife Gives My Troubles But She Is Very Sweet. What Do I Do? / What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by DoPeRoSa(f): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2016
Advice
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2016
Juz give him a space... As long he is not married to her, there's nothing to worry about... But if u want a bachelor, then move on.

Everything is ur hands.. Take a pick which u think is better for u... cool
Re: What Do I Do? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed DONT EVEN NO WHAT TO SAY
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2016
He told you the truth.
It could be so easy for him to hide this.

He made a mistake and it's back to hunt him.
So don't push him away. Instead be supportive.
Try overcome this hurdle together. Forgive Him.
Re: What Do I Do? by skywalker240(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2016
and who still beleive in distant relationship?....abeg if u cant handle it, move on jare..

Nairaland bitchesss got ur back..grin
Re: What Do I Do? by sinaj(f): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2016
Give him a break to sort things out with his babymama.

If he loves u, he will cme back for u.

Try nd support him in anyway u can.

Dear future hubby, better stack cd in ur wallet coz I dnt Wana be a step mama sad
Re: What Do I Do? by YUNGLURD(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2016
Jolsnow:
He told you the truth.
It could be so easy for him to hide this.

He made a mistake and it's back to hunt him.
So don't push him away. Instead be supportive.
Try overcome this hurdle together. Forgive Him.
Bro, let us turn the table; would u accept this if u were to be the guy and ur babe came up with this?...Personally, i wont! I think the guy is @ fault, he ought to av told her b4 now...OP,the ball is in ur court.
Re: What Do I Do? by sirjakez(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2016
Give him time
Re: What Do I Do? by schumastic(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
DoPeRoSa:
Hey guys..I need your advice on this

I've been dating this guy for over a year(distance relationship), our relationship has been amazing so far, though we do have issues but we are still going strong. About a week ago I noticed he isn't really the himself,so i asked what's wrong,he said it was due to stress from work,I accepted...but his attitude change even more and I insisted he tells me what is really happening,after much persuasion ,he agreed to tell me what is actually wrong when we chat online,I said ok.

Two nights ago we chatted, and I asked him to tell me what is wrong,because his mood and new attitude has affected me alot....To my greatest surprise he said his baby mama is around and she is giving him a tough time,I just thought he was playing around until he said he is serious,saying the girl is not in his life.. This is a guy I've loved with all my heart,The most painful part was that he never mentioned it to me,I could recall a time we were having a discussion that he asked "what would I do if he had a baby mama?" I just laughed over it and asked him if he had one,He said no, Tears alone cannot express how I feel right now,he has been apologizing ever since then saying "I'm the one he loves,he's going through hell without me" This is a guy I truly love

Should I move on with my life or continue the relationship??
cc:lalasticlala

op there is a lot to worry about, don't answer that trapqueen.why didn't he tell you from the on set?
i won't be surprise if you are his side chick cus distance relationship is a no no...you can't even confront him or go see things for yourself cus of the distance..i really pity those in distant relationship cus is more or less like a deceiving game being played by both parties..my advice to you is MOVE ON
Re: What Do I Do? by njiasi30(f): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Toor, I will brb..... wink
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
sinaj:
Give him a break to sort things out with his babymama.

If he loves u, he will cme back for u.

Try nd support him in anyway u can.

Dear future hubby, better stack cd in ur wallet coz I dnt Wana be a step mama sad
Haha... he ain't hearing u grin
Re: What Do I Do? by sinaj(f): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
armylord:
Haha... he ain't hearing u grin
I wasn't referring to Buhari sad
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
sinaj:
I wasn't referring to Buhari sad
haba I know na.. thats ur great grandfather.. I meant vizkiz..
Re: What Do I Do? by missrock(f): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
DoPeRoSa:
Hey guys..I need your advice on this

I've been dating this guy for over a year(distance relationship), our relationship has been amazing so far, though we do have issues but we are still going strong. About a week ago I noticed he isn't really the himself,so i asked what's wrong,he said it was due to stress from work,I accepted...but his attitude change even more and I insisted he tells me what is really happening,after much persuasion ,he agreed to tell me what is actually wrong when we chat online,I said ok.

Two nights ago we chatted, and I asked him to tell me what is wrong,because his mood and new attitude has affected me alot....To my greatest surprise he said his baby mama is around and she is giving him a tough time,I just thought he was playing around until he said he is serious,saying the girl is not in his life.. This is a guy I've loved with all my heart,The most painful part was that he never mentioned it to me,I could recall a time we were having a discussion that he asked "what would I do if he had a baby mama?" I just laughed over it and asked him if he had one,He said no, Tears alone cannot express how I feel right now,he has been apologizing ever since then saying "I'm the one he loves,he's going through hell without me" This is a guy I truly love

Should I move on with my life or continue the relationship??
cc:lalasticlala

even if he have a child that does not mean he don't love you, he was even afraid to ask you that's why he use style to ask u the other time, he love you I believe, ask him where you stand in his heart and if both of you have future together.

(1) (Reply)

Incase The World Ends On The 29th / 7 Don't Do We Do / Im Broke And Single, But I Need A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.