Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. (18598 Views)

Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together / Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party / Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by PapaBaby: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2016
Can you caption this Pic? What's Ambode saying?

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by TippyTop(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2016
So Ambode needs a microphone to talk to 3 people right?
I wonder what he'll use when he meets Deaf Buhari.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by PapaBaby: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
TippyTop:
grin grin grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
TippyTop:
Normal hearing device na grin

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
God bless biafra Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by KINGinVAHALA: 1:51am On Jul 23, 2016
TippyTop:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Eboski(m): 4:40am On Jul 23, 2016
I can see a working Governor from the West lecturing my state Governor and his boys about good governance....

Edo is PDP and PDP is Edo state.......

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2016
I am an Amala eating Retard_ whom has absolutely no idea how to improve the life of the average Lagosian.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2016
I know this sounds really crazy and stupid but at times when I'm alone and bored, I sneak into the kitchen, hide in the kitchen cabinet and pretend I'm an onion. sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by herzern(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2016
TippyTop:

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Sijo01(f): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Are they hearing impaired?? ?
Lol... See the obahiagbon guy with short white socks.. He will be waiting for that microscopic janjantu manga to finish his talk. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by saxwizard(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2016
dem try
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by gurunlocker: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2016
Using microphone? Na to use speaker wey dem dey use for party if he want talk to Buhari o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by tolexy007(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Vanquay16:
I am an Amala eating Retard_ whom has absolutely no idea how to improve the life of the average Lagosian.

Get well soon

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by cornel994(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Lol
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Oshomole now closes his abuna with hands to avoid...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by richidinho(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2016
grin grin angry
I don laff dead
Microfone?
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Ajibel(m): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2016
I think there are more people there behind the camera that's why he used the Mic

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by HoLEEsinner: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by solace2013: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2016
see where Obahiagbon dey sit sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Honourable Patrick and his white socks.
How I love that man so.
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by engineerboat(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2016
PapaBaby:
Can you caption this Pic? What's Ambode saying?

Oshiomole be like Ambode can you interpret the speech to Internet language.

Obaseki be like Ambocome what the INTERNET Is available cause I am the new internet gomina.

Obiaghor be like is thisitruculantous interneecriounously promiosoglitulatuanty frogruinanty obesakwiniu

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by DeRay98(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2016
Eboski:
I can see a working Governor from the West lecturing my state Governor and his boys about good governance....

Edo is PDP and PDP is Edo state.......

See how daft hatred has turned some of you into.
How can a governor of 1 yr lecture a Guvnor of 8yrs in office who has pegree in administration from his days NLC? Mannerless political hoodrats....hunger go finish una as no more sharing the money in Edo.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by kayo80(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2016
hmm
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Rexphobia(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Itzasap(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2016
Lol.. Mic take talk to three people.. Na WA O.... Or dem dey do stage play
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by McElvis: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Patrick they rehearse grammar to take reply ambode

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Dexema(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2016
obahiagbon, the odd one out, see hin socks sef, lol
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by temptnow: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Criminals
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Lescalier: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2016
He knows most APC members are deaf, so he's taking no chance and using a microphone.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu / LASG Begins Massive Road Rehabilitation, Covering Of Manholes Across The State / FG Agrees To Pay $496m Settlement Claims On Ajaokuta Steel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.