Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,045 members, 7,807,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. (8079 Views)

Why Is Nairaland Homepage Looking Like This / Nairaland Homepage Bug / Sourceforge.net Is Down - Only Their Homepage Is Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by Seun(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Does someone want to do an app for IOS?
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by gj22(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Seun:

Might be wrong but don't think there are many ios devs here.
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Seun:
I might be the one to do that, but my IOS account just expired. I renewed with 20k last year, this time with this $$$$ palava, if you are ready to pay me, I can give it a try - or maybe you can make it a form of challenge, I am aware that we have some fantastic IOS developers on this board.
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by Seun(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
dhtml18:

I might be the one to do that, but my IOS account just expired. I renewed with 20k last year, this time with this $$$$ palava, if you are ready to pay me, I can give it a try - or maybe you can make it a form of challenge, I am aware that we have some fantastic IOS developers on this board.
Can you show me your best ios work? Thanks!
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Seun:
Can you show me your best ios work? Thanks!
Unfortunately, the main work I have on IOS was rejected because we did not use their ehm ehm in-app payment. Most of my work is android jare.
But I am thinking, the best approach for this nairaland app will be HYBRID so that it can deployed across other platforms. To do it with native on each platform is not cost-effective. Unfortunately, I specialize in native and not hybrid development, being a core programmer.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by tizblink: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Still learning!

Anyway brilliant ideas and nice work you coming up with OP
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wow interestinq....
Lordzouga nice one...
Boss Dhtml I Hail...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by splashz(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Seun:
yes oga Seun..
that's if u can allow hybrid using ionic..
will look and act 95% close to native..
that's if u can allow hybrid..
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by splashz(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Seun:

in case u need a sample ..
choose any of those two android design ..
and I will give u a copy of it in Ios ...with Ios tourch and feel...
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by 2mNaira: 6:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Seun:
There is a way you write code that makes it hazardous to modify it, and then there's the right way. We used to discuss this a lot on my team.

Do you mind giving me some hints on this?
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by 2mNaira: 6:52am On Jul 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:

saw ur hospital and patient script,,, its very very nice and original...

Plus u gats pay boys some cool money to flex this holiday oo.. Lol

am sorry , i dont even know why i did this sad

Do you mid giving me the link to the script
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2016
gj22:

Might be wrong but don't think there are many ios devs here.
There are. What you do not know is that there are many nairaland programming gurus who dont like posting stuffs on this board because of the negative attitude of many people. They prefer to be in read-only mode, many of them relate with me off-board, and i have met a couple of great programmers in real life who are members of this board, but rather keep quiet - instead of those beating their chest and trollin' like me all over the board.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by 2mNaira: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Seun:
There is a way you write code that makes it hazardous to modify it, and then there's the right way. We used to discuss this a lot on my team.

Seun, this is the first time, I have asked to learn something from you. Surely, it this request is within your power to grant. If you are so busy do kindly give me a link to what you mean. Although I have never found myself in that situation but no knowledge is lost. I am ever willing to learn.
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by 2mNaira: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:

saw ur hospital and patient script,,, its very very nice and original...

Plus u gats pay boys some cool money to flex this holiday oo.. Lol

am sorry , i dont even know why i did this sad

I apologise for the typos in my last mention. I typed from a a phone with an opera mini that often restricts me. I am typing this from a laptop. If you can share the link with me I will appreciate it. I just want to learn from it. I can possibly do anything with it. Even though it is seun's work, I don't think he will object to it if its on nairaland. Its there for all of us to see. Or ( to seun ) seun, do you object?
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by Seun(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
mnairaland:
Seun, this is the first time, I have asked to learn something from you. Surely, it this request is within your power to grant. If you are so busy do kindly give me a link to what you mean. Although I have never found myself in that situation but no knowledge is lost. I am ever willing to learn.
It's hard to describe it in detail; I'd have to discuss it with examples, I think.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by 2mNaira: 12:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Seun:
It's hard to describe it in detail; I'd have to discuss it with examples, I think.

Whichever approach you choose is alright by me.
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by frank417: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
please which software or tool do you use in designing?
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by bot101(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2016
frank417:

Photoshop will be a great prototyping tool.
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by lordZOUGA(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
frank417:
Pencil
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by toheebDOTcom(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
lordZOUGA:
So, I made this UI this morning.

I decided to use Nairaland's current UI palette.

Thoughts?

I love the first one being simple and cool.

I love the second for the colour used to garnishgrin the icons... Personally, I think the blue text colour makes it looks shouty...

Using Pencil?? I had like to substitute it for Photoshop when making my prototypes. why? for the sake of open source grin grin that's crazy right? yup.
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
toheebDOTcom:

I love the second for the colour used to garnishgrin the icons... Personally, I think the blue text colour makes it looks shouty...

Using Pencil?? I had like to substitute it for Photoshop when making my prototypes. why? for the sake of open source grin grin that's crazy right? yup.

Yeah bro sketch and Photoshop is alot better in Ui design because you can slice it to Java XML or html, css or a bootstrap template in iOS , Cordova , web and android dev.
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by lordZOUGA(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
toheebDOTcom:

Pencil is very simple and straightforward to use (for Material design). I made that design in less than 2hrs.
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by toheebDOTcom(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2016
proxy20:

Yeah bro sketch and Photoshop is alot better in Ui design because you can slice it to Java XML or html, css or a bootstrap template in iOS , Cordova , web and android dev.
Sketch is proprietary... and still for Mac users alone.

That makes it kinda sucks sad
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2016
toheebDOTcom:

Sketch is proprietary... and still for Mac users alone.

That makes it kinda sucks sad
Yap , they should do an app for windows before
Photoshop kick them out.
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by Jozebrain(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
He gurus I need a perfect web development
Pz email me @ jozebraintech@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Cool UI
Lordzouga what do did you used
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by lordZOUGA(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Cool UI
Lordzouga what do did you used
I used Pencil. http://pencil.evolus.vn
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
U can convert any website to an iOS app using uiwebview component in the storyboards
Of xcode using objective-C and Swift. U can also put html, css and js file . If u don't understand what I am saying type uiwebview on YouTube to watch a video to understand the concept.Make sure u have an active iOS developer subscription on your mac

http://sourcefreeze.com/uiwebview-example-using-swift-in-ios/

U are liable with what u build .non of my business.
Re: Nairaland Homepage Concept UI. by smartty68(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2016
lordZOUGA:

Thoughts?

Nice.... Feeling motivated already.... If I may ask please which software do you use in Android development? Wanna start coding like you wink
lordZOUGA:

Thoughts?

Nice.... Feeling motivated already.... If I may ask please which software do you use in Android development? Wanna start coding like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Programming With Arduino / Differences Between Testing And Debugging In Programming Of Software Application / Basics Of PHP Programming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.