Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218495 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fabfunmi(f): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good to see the faculty now making comments on their performance...how come lizzy was the only one who dint vote for eli??
samhay who is on probation today abeg??
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
amicable09:
Ewo!!!!
What is all this I hear you people talking about?
I have missed a lot cry cry cry

Please, you guys should gist me.
Kitay and Elizabeth trying to turn PF to Big Brother house or what?
Who beat Eli? Uncle Ben?
What should I expect to see tonight?

Oya guys, gist me please. The whole controversy must end today grin

Where av u been?

Kitay and Eli r just taking it slow,no BBA tinz.

Wat should u expect tonyt?

Nice performance

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
samhay:

Where av u been?

Nice performance
Looking forward to that. Thanks.
Still at work.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
No one even voted for Benjamin, na wa o. @least Blessing got 1 vote
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
jasmine21:

Bad Romance by Lady gaga. I love that song and i don't trust Mirabel to do it well. One needs a lot of attitude and acting to perform that song well and so far she hasn't impressed me.
As in ehnn, I actually feel for mirabel because she's gat no attitude. Okiemute wld ve done justice to dat song
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
amicable09:
Ewo!!!!
What is all this I hear you people talking about?
I have missed a lot cry cry cry

Please, you guys should gist me.
Kitay and Elizabeth trying to turn PF to Big Brother house or what?
Who beat Eli? Uncle Ben?
What should I expect to see tonight?

Oya guys, gist me please. The whole controversy must end today grin
where u Waka go?
Who else fit mk person cry b4? Uncle Ben drove him out of his class because he was unable to sing his song well, so he went upstairs and made a comment to Gabriel who was also driven. Nobody knws hw uncle Ben heard, he called dem bk dwnstairs and trashed Eli. Charlie den went upstairs and started crying.

#Elitay still going smooth. Elizabeth was havin iss wit her dictn and d chorus of her song during miss Ige's class, so after d class, lover boy rehearsed wit her n tried to cheer her up wit hugs and kisses and their usual intense looks

Kiss na 4 forehead o

Benjamin n Blessing jst got evicted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Dqueenzy(f): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
gara11:
where u Waka go?
Who else fit mk person cry b4? Uncle Ben drove him out of his class because he was unable to sing his song well, so he went upstairs and made a comment to Gabriel who was also driven. Nobody knws hw uncle Ben heard, he called dem bk dwnstairs and trashed Eli. Charlie den went upstairs and started crying.

#Elitay still going smooth. Elizabeth was havin iss wit her dictn and d chorus of her song during miss Ige's class, so after d class, lover boy rehearsed wit her n tried to cheer her up wit hugs and kisses and their usual intense looks

Kiss na 4 forehead o

Well ain't surprised blessing got evicted,but benjamin shud have made it,btw,uncle ben doesn't need to hear anything,he sees everything,that's why there is a control room.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Chitexs250(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dqueenzy:
The song is by Johnny drille-wait for me.
Was actually looking for the song too. Thanks for sharing the name.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Dqueenzy(f): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Chitexs250:

Was actually looking for the song too. Thanks for sharing the name.
U welcome.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Benjamin finally decided to open his mouth n sing today but it was too late. Loved his rock performance

I c u drummer guy, looking gud in dark hoodie wink wink
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
gara11:
where u Waka go?

Kiss na 4 forehead o

Lol. Those two! cheesy
They should be careful o.

Benjamin and Blessing evicted already?
Eya. Seems like you are ahead of those of us waiting to see what will happen tonight.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by AfroKnight: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
So Oluchi is safe? Thank God o. This lagos traffic no dey allow person keep up with the show. sad
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Well ain't surprised blessing got evicted,but benjamin shud have made it,btw,uncle ben doesn't need to hear anything,he sees everything,that's why there is a control room.
Who shd ve left instead of benjamin?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sheylarhh(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
samhay:

Where av u been?
Nice performance
How was dere performance dis night?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
I'm just watching the show. I can only watch after it's been uploaded to YouTube.
Chai nawa oh. Not fair i thought the wild cards will stay small. I was already over Benjamin. can't catch his words when singing. I didn't even get to enjoy Blessings voice well sad sad
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
For d ladies in d house

iyke_jasonreal is your drummer, follow him on IG

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
And its all about the money

Everybody on probation

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
samhay:
For d ladies in d house
iyke_jasonrral is your drummer, follow him on IG
Yusulf username is Kuff4
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
samhay:

Everybody on probation

Again?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
samhay:
For d ladies in d house
Tanku. Dis is a very useful info, following already but its iyke_jasonreal
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by larrygal(f): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
samhay:

Everybody on probation
wats now d function of d judges now? to be saving contestant with least vote......nonsense.....
may be everybody shld start to be on probation and d judges seat should be vacant abi wats deer purpose....nonsense

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
larrygal:

wats now d function of d judges now? to be saving contestant with least vote......nonsense.....
may be everybody shld start to be on probation and d judges seat should be vacant abi wats deer purpose....nonsense
I don dey loose interest sef
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Dqueenzy(f): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
gara11:

Who shd ve left instead of benjamin?
true,there was no one to sacrifice,this is a point where it becomes hard to evict someone.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
If na everybody on probation things then yall cant say goodbye to yusuph yet.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 2:05am On Aug 21, 2016
samhay:
For d ladies in d house

Nice!!!! cheesy wink
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:05am On Aug 21, 2016
Yusuf, Eli and Okiemute dis not perform the group song with them.

Did any 1 noticed Favour among the audience?

So Yusuf was the happiest when Benjamin came in, there was even a joke dat Benjamin own the pant he wore on 1 occasion

Yet he could not vote for him..... That's deceit
Am disappointed

Judging by Yesterday's performance

Blessing should have stayed in the house

Benjamin opened his mouth to sing but it's too late,How could you forget your lyrics? 9ja song for that matter. You are battling to save yourself and you are forgetting lyrics.... JUST BE GOING LIKE DAT

Sir Gebu was on point althrough, I pray Ghana gets behind him

Eli had a poor performance compared to last week, Being in the house longer Dan d wildcards saved him,if he was with dose dat came in at the same time,he would be voted out cos they see him as threat

Oluchi still not convincing for me..... And what was Praiz doing hugging her like she just delivered.

Probably she should be allowed to wear her contact for 1 or 2 performance. Each time she performs,its always like something is missing.

Somebody need to explain how Faculty left Eli and saved Oluchi

Group song was awesome and well thought out
Mirabel on the key #Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:07am On Aug 21, 2016
Gabby's dance can be his signature move if he doesn't dull himself.

I dnt Knw if the dance step has a name in Ghana,ifbit doesn't, all he needs it to produce a dance track and name d dance and Dats all

Money and Fame don come b dat.

Joseph should win MTNPF, Wat a great voice!!!

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2016
Samhay how far about yusuph performance yesterday? Gist mě abeg
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2016
Oluchiiiiii.......... I also felt like going through my phone to hug her. I dare say this babe is the best female vocalist for this season....... Apologies to Okemuite, Blessing and Lizzy. She just don't know how to use it.

Joseph, Blessing, Gabby and of course Oluuchi did it for me today.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2016
samhay:
Yusuf, Eli and Okiemute dis not perform the group song with them.

Did any 1 noticed Favour among the audience?

So Yusuf was the happiest when Benjamin came in, there was even a joke dat Benjamin own the pant he wore on 1 occasion

Yet he could not vote for him..... That's deceit
Am disappointed

Judging by Yesterday's performance

Blessing should have stayed in the house

Benjamin opened his mouth to sing but it's too late,How could you forget your lyrics? 9ja song for that matter. You are battling to save yourself and you are forgetting lyrics.... JUST BE GOING LIKE DAT

Sir Gebu was on point althrough, I pray Ghana gets behind him

Eli had a poor performance compared to last week, Being in the house longer Dan d wildcards saved him,if he was with dose dat came in at the same time,he would be voted out cos they see him as threat

Oluchi still not convincing for me..... And what was Praiz doing hugging her like she just delivered.

Probably she should be allowed to wear her contact for 1 or 2 performance. Each time she performs,its always like something is missing.

Somebody need to explain how Faculty left Eli and saved Oluchi

Group song was awesome and well thought out
Mirabel on the key #Beautiful
dnt agree wit u abt Oluchi. She was so on point yday. Ve always liked her voice. Only tin missing last wk was breath control and sexiness and she brot it on yday. For praiz huggn her, its Okay. I think I'm liking praiz as a judge nw, he adds life to d show

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2016
cc @samhay

You have said it all Esp about Gabriel's dance you are 100 percent right about

Eli i was disappointed yday because that was his worst performance on PF i think because he's shy you know he's not with his sunglasses he was trekking on stage from point A to point B and about

Oluchi i think praiz his crushing on her anyway Oluchi is a sweet babe still finest after mirabel talking about makeup free but on a serious note she tried yday for the first time

Yusulf for God seek you fall my hand yday was disappointed in you chai it's true that you can't know peoples mind but you guys are close i saw you taking pic with him on you FB wall you go wicked o but anyway am still part of your team but i will use airtime to vote for you again smh

All the contestants voting for Eli is just like a planned work or maybe dey don't like them or what

Blessing nice one for the first time

Elizabeth Instagram username is Elizabeth_jola #Elitay cant last just check her account and see
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sheylarhh(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2016
Solitin40:
cc @samhay

You have said it all Esp about Gabriel's dance you are 100 percent right about

Eli i was disappointed yday because that was his worst performance on PF i think because he's shy you know he's not with his sunglasses he was trekking on stage from point A to point B and about

Oluchi i think praiz his crushing on her anyway Oluchi is a sweet babe still finest after mirabel talking about makeup free but on a serious note she tried yday for the first time

Yusulf for God seek you fall my hand yday was disappointed in you chai it's true that you can't know peoples mind but you guys are close i saw you taking pic with him on you FB wall you go wicked o but anyway am still part of your team but i will use airtime to vote for you again smh

All the contestants voting for Eli is just like a planned work or maybe dey don't like them or what

Blessing nice one for the first time

Elizabeth Instagram username is Elizabeth_jola #Elitay cant last just check her account and see
Elimination show DAT I watched on ystday... only Gabriel tried,,,d remaining 4 contestant I don't knw wot dey sang DAT d judges and faculty were praising dem.
On yusuph voting for Eli... I think yusuph is very close to both Eli and Benjamin.. u can't expect him to vote for d two..he can only vote for one person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.