Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218372 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ebyoma(f): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Have gotten the name of the song was asking about earlier.

MY BEAUTIFUL LOVE, By Johnny Drille

****Oh my beautiful love,
this song na you I sing am for.
I can't explain what I'm feeling but I know it is real oh dear,
my beautiful love..........

My Darling you make my dreams come true,
and I go do anything for you.
they say that I'm a fool, well that's right coz I'm a fool for you*****

Can't stop playing this song.
Chai,I'm going crazy for this guy's song o.. someone should hold me now before I enter market o. Lol

Nigeria's first country music.. omo John drille I'm a big fan of yours now.

Who else feels this guy's song?

5 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
MTN using PF making cool cash, only Me don use pass 3.5gb watching it. This their exclusive can suck data ehn
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wot did Favour eat within 2 weeks? See how fat she has become!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
New couples alert!!!

Now dis is looking somehow oooo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Chitexs250(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
ebyoma:

Chai,I'm going crazy for this guy's song o.. someone should hold me now before I enter market o. Lol

I'm feeling his songs back to back... "Wait for me" does it better. Jonny is my own Nigeria foreign export.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
And after the freestyle session some days ago where Dapo dropped some lines abt Mirabel

They were seen sitting together chit-chatting

Dapo: You just av to get into xter for dat song

Mirabel: I av to even if its for that moment.

Dapo: I believe in you

Mirabel: I believe in you too,I dnt just like when they pick on you,the other day,it was abt you not buttoning your shirt.

Dapo: No 1 is picking on me, and u Knw my type of person, I can keep quiet without talking to anybody

Mirabel: Even me?

Dapo: No No No,you r special.....

A few seconds shot in Mrs Ige's class shows Okiemute rehearsing and Mrs Ige brought Dapo forward and dey started dancing 'OYINBO DANCE', She later pulled Mirabel up and asked her to cure Dapo's headache.

They both got dancing this 'OYINBO DANCE' so close to each other with Mirabel resting fully on his shoulder and closed her eyes........ I can't tell you wat she was thinking wen she closed her eyes,its for adults

Inside d lady's room

Mirabel on d bed,Dapo kneeling down

SUMMARY

Mirabel: I love the dance but I was very conscious, I don't like PDA tins,I dnt want attention in the class,you Knw dose guys r already saying Tins

Dapo: It doesn't matter ,me I love u

Mirabel: I know

Afta some discussion, Dapo got on d bed and dey both covered themselves up due to the cold weather (for my mind)

We could only see dia hands and head though the hands kept going in and out of their duvet

NEXT TIME ON YOUR AWARD WINNING PROJECT FAME

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
samhay:
And after the freestyle session some days ago where Dapo dropped some lines abt Mirabel

Mirabel: I believe in you too,I dnt just like when they pick on you,the other day,it was abt you not buttoning your shirt.

Dapo: No 1 is picking on me, and u Knw my type of person, I can keep quiet without talking to anybody

A few seconds shot in Mrs Ige's class shows Okiemute rehearsing and Mrs Ige brought Dapo forward and dey started dancing 'OYINBO DANCE', She later pulled Mirabel up and asked her to cure Dapo's headache.

They both got dancing this 'OYINBO DANCE' so close to each other with Mirabel resting fully on his shoulder and closed her eyes........ I can't tell you wat she was thinking wen she closed her eyes,its for adults

Inside d lady's room

SUMMARY

Mirabel: I love the dance but I was very conscious, I don't like PDA tins,I dnt want attention in the class,you Knw dose guys r already saying Tins

Afta some discussion, Dapo got on d bed and dey both covered themselves up due to the cold weather (for my mind)

We could only see dia hands and head though the hands kept going in and out of their duvet

Having sex? No that can't happen.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ebyoma(f): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Chitexs250:

I'm feeling his songs back to back... "Wait for me" does it better. Jonny is my own Nigeria foreign export.

My dear I'm sure gonna download the "wait for me".
I'm number one fan of his now.
Dude is phenomenal

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fabfunmi(f): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
samhay:

Inside d lady's room

SUMMARY

lol
nice one samhay,can you please list the songs they are singing this weekend.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
samhay:

Inside d lady's room

SUMMARY

This guy! LOOOL!! I dey always gbadun your report eventhough i watch it myself. Pls keep it coming grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Thawarplay:

Having sex? No that can't happen.

Bros,aw come dat was wat came to ur mind

U cnt make our Heaven like dis ooo

#CHANGE

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
jasmine21:

This guy! LOOOL!! I dey always gbadun your report eventhough i watch it myself. Pls keep it coming grin grin

Tanx ma'am
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
samhay:

Inside d lady's room

SUMMARY

Samson. I crown u King of this thread. U know how to turn a bad day around.
Twale! Kilzeez kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
ebyoma:

Yeah this one and the other one called Wait for me. The guy actually has lyrics to his song... like Really.. Verses that you can actually think about and relate to. A rarity in recent naija music & very different from all the pangolo music floating around these days. Kudos to you Johnny Drille *insert wine glass emoji* cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yusuf - Loke loke by Shun tisu

Gabby - Ankewu by VIP

Eli - Finally by Sarkodie ft flavour

Winner - Emi ni baller by Chidinma

Kitay - I concur by Timaya ft Don jazzy

Oluchi - Bottom belle by Omawunmi

Pere - Alubarika

Elizabeth - Standing ovation by Tiwa savage ft Olamide

Dapo - Is it because I love you by Lil kesh

Steve - Emergency by D'banj

Okiemute - Fada fada by Phyno ft Olamide

Mirabel - Johnny by Yemi Alade

What r ur expectations
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
gbemmy0209:

Samson. I crown u King of this thread. U know how to turn a bad day around.
Twale! Kilzeez kiss

I remain humble o. Thanks ma'am
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
samhay:

Bro do you Knw what Great mean?

For you to call those that criticize Yusuf 'Haterz' speaks a lot about urself.

I tink I criticise him more Dan any 1 here and others that criticize him are able to differentiate QUALITY from QUANTITY.

I REPEAT

KISSI is more talented than Yusuf.

Today,he was just shouting althrough

Download 'We will rock you' and listen to it
First of all am not bro but a sis. Samhay pls dnt quote me henceforth if I dnt mention you in my statement. What speaks about you? Do you hate yusuph or you want him to improve on those areas he is lacking behind? If you call yourself haterz so you are. Next time if I dnt mention your name in my post dnt quote me
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
By the way I don't believe fans picked the song like Uncle Ben said Story!! I feel MTN just wants to chop money by bringing another Naija hits Mscheeeew!! All na to kowoje! Anyway,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Jebnani: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
hello room, plz who knows the name of last week's mtn project fame guest artist and the title of his song? (the closing song)
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ebyoma(f): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
jasmine21:

Yeah this one and the other one called Wait for me. The guy actually has lyrics to his song... like Really.. Verses that you can actually think about and relate to. A rarity in recent naija music & very different from all the pangolo music floating around these days. Kudos to you Johnny Drille *insert wine glass emoji* cheesy

Babe you nairrit (nailed it)- in Harrysong's voice.
Respect to Johnny Drille mhen!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
samhay:

Gabby - Ankewu by VIP

Pere - Alubarika

What r ur expectations

My Expectation goes thus;

Yusuf - Loke loke by Shun tisu PASS (It's a Yoruba song. He will do well. After all, that is all he can do in this competition) Shior!

Gabby - Ahom kewu by VIP PASS

Eli - Finally by Sarkodie ft flavour PASS + AUTOMATIC TICKET TO NEXT WEEK

Winner - Emi ni baller by Chidinma NONE (Will She come out of her shell & move on Stage? This song needs attitude)

Kitay - I concur by Timaya ft Don jazzy PASS + AUTOMATIC TICKET TO NEXT WEEK

Oluchi - Bottom belle by Omawunmi NONE (She's full of Surprises. Hot today, Cold tomorrow)

Pere - Alubarika PASS (My darling i trust you! mmwaah! *insert lovestruck emoji*)

Elizabeth - Standing ovation by Tiwa savage ft Olamide PASS

Dapo - Is it because I love you by Lil kesh PASS

Steve - Emergency by D'banj PASS

Okiemute - Fada fada by Phyno ft Olamide PASS + AUTOMATIC TICKET TO NEXT WEEK

Mirabel - Johnny by Yemi Alade NONE
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
tyconcepts:
jasmine21 & gara11 .... I thought I was the only one feeling Pere. I love love that dude. He is so effortless with his songs and his delivery is always sweet. Like how he goes thru all his register and how his emotions sync with the song. I pray he stays till the very end and wins sef. wink

Like the dynamics of his voice are amazing. I wish i could sing like that. From high to low then falsetto and all that good stuff cheesy cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
jasmine21:
By the way I don't believe fans picked the song like Uncle Ben said Story!! I feel MTN just wants to chop money by bringing another Naija hits Mscheeeew!! All na to kowoje! Anyway,
For wia? I was shocked wen I heard uncle Ben say d fans ve picked ur songs. When, where, how did dat happen?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
samhay:

Gabby - Ankewu by VIP

Pere - Alubarika

What r ur expectations
Winner is in trouble. Dis 1 nor b stand sing o, nids attitude. I hope she kills it but till den I remain a doubting Thomas
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Thawarplay:
I KNOW MUST OF YALL TALKING ABOUT YUSUF WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM.... EVEN IF YOU DON'T, HE WILL STILL BE SAVE AND CONTINUE TO BE THE LEICESTER OF THIS PF SEASON.
not an hater, he won't win anything

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by bussicutie(f): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Guys pls help me out,, I am unable to watch the exclusive videos... It says "unable to play media,.. Media format not supported".... Can anyone help me out with this?? sad
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
bjhaid:
not an hater, he won't win anything

Who says he's going to win something? Dehinde win anything? Is he not among the so called winners last season. Besides yusuph is already winning things( Knowledge, stage presence, etc) and making it, he's even famous than other contestants you are here on nairaland predicting who will or not.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
samhay:

Bros,aw come dat was wat came to ur mind

U cnt make our Heaven like dis ooo

#CHANGE

Lol @ our Heaven....... Just teasing you
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Thawarplay:

Who says he's going to win something? Dehinde win anything? Is he not among the so called winners last season. Besides yusuph is already winning things( Knowledge, stage presence, etc) and making it, he's even famous than other contestants you are here on nairaland predicting who will or not.
oga dehinde wasn't among the winners last season, pls forget being famous and all, others have done better than yusuf previous seasons and we haven't heard from them, there is nothing special about yusuf, don't Come and over hype him here abeg

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
bjhaid:
oga dehinde wasn't among the winners last season, pls forget being famous and all, others have done better than yusuf previous seasons and we haven't heard from them, there is nothing special about yusuf, don't Come and over hype him here abeg

I'm not hyping him because I know he can't sing well like others but he's special in Is on way so don't tell me nothing special about him. Dehinde no win 500k? Been among the top 6.... What about the ones that win past seasons and now doing street songs?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Thawarplay:

I'm not hyping him because I know he can't sing well like others but he's special in Is on way so don't tell me nothing special about him. Dehinde no win 500k? Been among the top 6.... What about the ones that win past seasons and now doing street songs?
thats compsensation amount bro, he wasn't among the winners, list the project fame participants in limelight after 8 seasons apart from Chidinma,Praiz and iyanya, you remembered that famous winner from lautech? Where is he now
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
bjhaid:
thats compsensation amount bro, he wasn't among the winners, list the project fame participants in limelight after 8 seasons apart from Chidinma,Praiz and iyanya, you remembered that famous winner from lautech? Where is he now

Are you talking about olawale? It doesn't matter if he's not shutting every where down now, how many years it takes Praiz? What about this Jonny guy? Even iyanya. It depends on their hardworks either been the winner or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.