Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218496 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sheylarhh(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
sweetbonike:
Pls any update on who got eliminated from project fame this night?
Heard Steve and Gabby
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by absky5(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
sheylarhh:

Heard Steve and Gabby
That's what i heard too
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by temmylee(f): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
If that's the situation then Ghanians didn't help those guys at all
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
sheylarhh:

Heard Steve and Gabby

Steve! cry
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
temmylee:
If that's the situation then Ghanians didn't help those guys at all

Ghanaians don't vote for Project fame it's not news. Unfortunately this happens every year. It's sad. I wasn't ready to see Steve or Gabriel leave yet.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
AfroKnight:

Exactly what I said about Kitay's performance last week. Praiz said (and I agree that) the song was a bad choice and some of you guys were displeased by this observation. Kitay did the rock song to the best of his ability but it was not amazing. Cos the song just couldn't bring out the best in him. If Dapo does this song his own way, those who don't know his true ability may not see the effort he put into it.

Song choice matters. It will be very interesting to see what he will do with this street song. grin I wish him best of luck.

I guess what he will have to do is like Kitay, give us his singing ability/ voice quality in the song instead of just talking all through because in his defence, its more a rap/talking song. If he can be creative with it and sing that will be nice.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Steve ke. That's wickedness judges couldn't save him nor faculty
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by billzbabanla: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Winner and oluchi went home.. Steve was saved by faculty.. Gabriel was saved by contestants
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sweetbonike: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Steve and Gabby are out.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by xharles15(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
fabfunmi:
I'm still wondering how dapo is going to sing that kesh song..his voice cant even carry it..i wonder if ankle ben was sleeping when he gave him the song..just angry...
#team dapo
I think the point is to ensure that they all become versatile singers well versed in different genres.. Playing on their weaknesses is a sure way to do that.. Cant wait for the performance tho... I hv really low expectations... Lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by billzbabanla: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
sweetbonike:
Steve and Gabby are out.
Like u watched the show?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
billzbabanla:
Winner and oluchi went home.. Steve was saved by faculty.. Gabriel was saved by contestants

Which season did u watch?

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
samhay:

Which season did u watch?
Abeg who left
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Samhay na ur correct "informate" me is waiting for ooo!! Abeg na who and who go house?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
vanvick247:
Samhay na ur correct "informate" me is waiting for ooo!! Abeg na who and who go house?

Steven and Gabby r out

Winner saved by faculty
Dapo saved by judges
Oluchi saved by the contestants
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
sheylarhh:

Samhay baba... Pls am interested in watching d live show...how am i going to go abt it?... Please message me on WhatsApp 0817

Am sorry bro, I dnt av any info abt dat. But I tink if you can find ur way to Ultima studio,no 1 will bounce you.

U can gt ur digit offline
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
samhay:

Steven and Gabby r out
Winner saved by faculty Dapo saved by judges Oluchi saved by the contestants
mehn yusuph babalawo strong gaan o
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Yusuf can sing, he just has his niche. Found this on Youtube;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1J0wJ_VrDk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Guyz plz who'z in n who'z out? Tot elimination showz were on saturdayz. Plz don't tell me Gabby is out cuz am gonna cry...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ebyoma(f): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
A lot of people are gonna be sad and disappointed over Steve's eviction..
Ehya!!! Dude with a golden voice..

In fact I won't have favourites anymore coz I don't want to find myself in such situation..
Though I can't stop loving/liking Kitay..
Team Liztay
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
ebyoma:
A lot of people are gonna be sad and disappointed over Steve's eviction..
Ehya!!! Dude with a golden voice..

In fact I won't have favourites anymore coz I don't want to find myself in such situation..
Though I can't stop loving/liking Kitay..
Team Liztay

Mtn Project fame breaking our hearts since 1890 A.D. Still finding it hard to believe that Steve is out so soon.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
samhay:

Steven and Gabby r out

Winner saved by faculty
Dapo saved by judges
Oluchi saved by the contestants

Silly contestants. They will kick out the best and keep the worst to avoid threats. Oluchi & Winner have been saved already. Oluchi twice!! Steve deserved a chance to be saved by either faculty or judges. Not fair
I hate this.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
I believed in Winners voice at d beginning of the show but at this point she's a waste of slot. I will even take Yusuf in b4 her at least he's flexible & learning faster. Oluchi too is another mess up.
Steve & Gabriel have better performances and have come out of their shell doing good in d competition while those 2 haven't.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by AfroKnight: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oluchi wants to give me hypertension. She should please stop entering probation. We her fans are not as many as dem Yusuph and co. angry

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by temmylee(f): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Judges should hv waited patiently to bring in back steven with their life line but were too hush to save winner who is yet to showcase her real vocal self... The golden voice from day one has an issue with people liking him in the academy which he told mum J about it now it has really show what his fate is in the house.... Gabby compose a song that goes with that ur dance from there u might blow..Golden voice, Winner chapel is big enough as ur break through just like EBEN,FRANK EDWARDS,SINACHI,JOE PRAISE of Christ embassy

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by AfroKnight: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
jasmine21:
I believed in Winners voice at d beginning of the show but at this point she's a waste of slot. I will even take Yusuf in b4 her at least he's flexible & learning faster. Oluchi too is another mess up.
Steve & Gabriel have better performances and have come out of their shell doing good in d competition while those 2 haven't.

Lol. So you can put Yusuph ahead of Winner? She is not as bad as that na.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Seriously judges and faculty needs prayer . they couldn't pick Steve that's wickedness. Oluchi how many times they wan save her . 3times . Steve of all pple
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
If a whole "Steven" when sabi sing like winch go house just like that, then Omo I fear for my guy Pere oooo. #Team Pere# make we make sure say we dey try vote our boi oo

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
AfroKnight:
Oluchi wants to give me hypertension. She should please stop entering probation. We her fans are not as many as dem Yusuph and co. angry

Lolzzzzz @"we her fans are not as many". She go gree hear word?.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ebyoma(f): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
cry
vanvick247:

Mtn Project fame breaking our hearts since 1890 A.D. Still finding it hard to believe that Steve is out so soon.

Really sad seeing him gocry coz he's way better than some people still in the competition.
MTNPF is not trying at all, though I understand they have to recover the money spent and make profit hence the voting.. But we're loosing good singers..

I'll advice the judges to stop putting everyone on probation, its getting annoying seeing talents leaving/wasting. arrrrrhhhhh angry

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Yuneehk(f): 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
imoniyi:

Omo Ibadan can sing ehn. Bisola and nee from season one .uncle kojo .mehn
I miss Nii, have you heard anything(song) from him since after the competition?? Even Carol, Sopriye and the small lady with a superb voice Anette.
You're an old woman oo. You still remember them tongue

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 12:50am On Aug 27, 2016
Steven and Gabby The best dancers in the academy especially the funny dance moves

Gabriel i will miss you because you are funny, a good narrator and also a fashionista dress sense is out of this world Green ankara top plus purple pant and shoe OMG you are talented

Oluchi Winner Eli i pity you guys. I can see my Yusulf winning 2m plus a Car

I wish i have the required voice for PF i will surely go home with the prize you know why i will tell my parents to allocate like 200 to 350k naira for voting for me anytime am on probation. Two To Five will be employed full time to be voting plus the fans just tell me why i will not go with 5m plus SUV that i will sell Please if you know you can or pple that can quote me tell us do business together but i will collect 70% of the 5mcash

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.