Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

How A Nigeria Man Was Maltreated By NPF - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Nigeria Man Was Maltreated By NPF (347 Views)

Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) / This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Nigeria Man Was Maltreated By NPF by martinmiller: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
I think this should be the right section to post this , if not let the mods do the needful. Have being a member on this platform for years but I hardly post or comment on news.
I found this video, taught I should share it with ya all. This man was beating to a pulp by the NPF for he refused going with em to the station, mine question is what warrants the officers to such maltreatment? Subject to any crime he might v committed. To a point that which an individual who seems to be among the onlookers was pained to see such maltreatment wanted to stop the officers, rather he was brush instead. Have seen many black-American and Nigerians arrested here in Germany not in this horrible manner as shown in this video...
Nigeria NPF as being of this form since tha 1st century...
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How A Nigeria Man Was Maltreated By NPF by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Obey before Complain

(1) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Mastermind Of Coup Plot Against Buhari / 3 Bads Guys Arrested For Stealing Motorcycle / Nigeria Media Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.