Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey (67822 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Oyinbo Man Rocks Igbo Outfits To A Dinner Organised By Kanu Nwankwo In Owerri(pi / Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by tosin400: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jay Jay Okocha is pictured right with his son at a football field In Turkey.
Okocha and his son were In Turkey For The Samuel Eto’o charity football match which was later postponed due to a failed military coup In Turkey.

See Photos below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/22/photos-jay-jay-okochas-son-is-all-grown/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by HungerBAD: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Carbon Copy.

But not in shape like his dad, who even if retired still looks in better shape than his son.

Wetin dey Okocha leg so?Slippers?abi Kitos?

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by MzDesire(f): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
He is cute

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by izsmike: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nice shot.. Dats why early childbirth is cool....

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Badgers14: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Okocha's son looks like he senior Okocha himself grin grin

Anyways thats always a prayer of a good father, for his son to be greater than him cool

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
He looks like Rashford.

8 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by SurefireFashion: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
From the second pic.

AY need to visit the gym ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by henryvirus(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
He needs to be in the gym.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Sunofgod(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
He looks like Sunday Oliseh....

17 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Cornerstone001: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
They really look alike.
He's just an exact replica of his dad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by pendusky(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
see AY legs grin grin grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by PriNceNova(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
If you reading my post, please, i need your help financially to get a drivers licence, it a basic requirement to secure a taxi job urgently, i dont have 25thousand right now and i fear the taxi will be given to someone else soon if i delay, opportunities like this is hard to find. Kindly help me. Thanks

modified: dont call me a scammer, its no scam. If you are willing to help me, dont give me a dime, there is a trusted lady ,pattyb, its her job, pay to her on my behalf. Let her handle the process for me.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by NameChecker: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Really?

1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Proffdada: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Father looks fitter than son undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by ThePENGENIUS(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Na wa o angry
No hating, but that boy should hit the gym ASAP. Looks like he was fed on fertilizer and chicken all his life!
As for AY, so na football last last?? undecided undecided

Kanu has got "busty" grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Africa's best footballer...

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by sukkot: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
kanu head tho
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by SuperSuave(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by freghene: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Handsome him
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by shurch(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
am wey no Sabi play at all, na him kit pass. Lol.. Nice pics
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by tizblink: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sunofgod:
He looks like Sunday Oliseh....

Ehn? undecided

What did you say?

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Young03(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
can he play like his father?
but d guy gather chest o
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Exponental(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good to start having children early ooo. Having them grown when you are still fit is fun you know..
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by shurch(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
AY wey no Sabi play at all, na him kit pass. Lol.. Nice pics
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by CeoMoses(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
see okocha apkola see okocha apkola
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
See life. him papa dey slice oranges for market before stardom, now this kid na pure ajebo. God bless them.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Nairalane: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is it; The boy's head look like dat of Okocha excluding the nose and hair style, his body looks like that of Eto,except his chest and abdomen, while his legs looks like dat of Nnwakwo except his toes. Chei, i dont even understand what i am saying.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by ifanajs: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Did anyone notice that since okocha left super eagles, they been struggling. 1 Afcon trophy was the only success
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Never knew he's got a son so grown. Wow!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey by Emilokoiyawon: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
cool JAY JAY - Ronaldo STOLE your style you are the ORIGINAL joor. cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club / Is Wrestling (WWE) Real Or Not? / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.