Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March (39657 Views)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Flavour Might Have Wedded Sandra Okagbue Secretly. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Kolababe: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Former Nollywood actor, Kayode Ogunyemi who was very famous for his role in the now rested popular series, Doctors Quarters, is living with his Irish husband, Keegan in the UK now. Kayode who is now Mrs Keegan, tied the knot with his husband in March last year. See photos of Kayode and his husband below... Speechless!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/photos-of-former-nollywood-actor-kayode.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Kolababe: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by damjane(f): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
wettin person no go see

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Juxtified(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
His life, his choice. Who are we to judge others?

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by queenprecy(f): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
funny beings

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
ok.
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by SurefireFashion: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nawa O.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by teesugar(f): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
I don't even know what to type. Honestly, I don't know whether to be sad or happy for them. But since they both look happy, no more problem. embarassed undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Swissheart(f): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
The funny part is......'His husband'

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by AnnTee: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wen I read the caption I tot the mod made a mistake, well now I understand better grin his husband indeed.

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by tritt(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sick men.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by integritylady(f): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
the most disrespectful part is where they wore the African cloth..... mtchewww

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by BAMMZ(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
...my friend at NYSC camp Kaduna back then....... Donno sef......His life,his choice.

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by mrwonlasewonie: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Orisirisi grin grin grin

What is new under the Sun again grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by safarigirl(f): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
I support their gayness whole heartedly. All these ugly niggas need to find each other and hook up to ensure they don't spread their ugly genes to the next generation #UglyGuysCanBeGay

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by MARKone(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kwakwakwakwakwa grin

John Bosco! Bia leleme Di Na Nwunye grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4006355_0_jpeg37d473e6ddd9a12d2adf7c748e2ee2ef

30 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Gidoka(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
A world filled with pretty ladies, you still choose to be GAY....
SMH embarassed embarassed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by martineverest(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
i dnt understand d headlines......OP,pls correct the 'he' to 'she'....abeg

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by otijah(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
I won't comment on this thread pls

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Abeyjide: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
this is nonsense .God created everything perfect because God created a round hole in women so that we men can insert out round peg. straight forward with no argument. this illustration tells you gay marriage is evil.

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Shikena(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Orunmila ooo shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by omofabulous(f): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
God of shedrack, could this be love? sad

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by freecocoa(f): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why is this hilarious?grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Olalan(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by shamecurls(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
[size=18pt]Happy Married Life[/size]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by JackBizzle: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
lol....so happy for them.

But wait, why are some people pained? Na your yansh dem dey pound?

13 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by freeman95(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
haha this one na oloriburuku o shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Princelegacylemoha(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
JUST NEGEDU

28 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Blurry: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
and he is Mrs Keegan grin grin grin

Just imagine the public announcement reading I, Kayode Orimitidaru formerly known as Kayode Ogunyemi now wish to be known as Mrs Keegan. All former records remain valid. Imagine the nonsense..a full blooded african man becoming someone's bittch...

Ndi Uwa Mmebi

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Pavore9: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mrs Keagan?...... Who did the Irish husband pay "dowry" to?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by HaneefahRN(f): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Weird

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muhammed Awal Mustapha, Mompha's Son's School Fees Is N1.2M For 2 Months / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees / Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.