Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March (39648 Views)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Flavour Might Have Wedded Sandra Okagbue Secretly. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Ice4jez(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
safarigirl:
I support their gayness whole heaetedly. All these ugly niggas need to find each other and hook up to ensure they don't spread their ugly genes to the next generation #UglyGuysCanBeGay
m
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by ummeey: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Disgusting!
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by dagr8(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Gidoka:
A world filled with pretty ladies, you still choose to be GAY....
SMH embarassed embarassed
I dey tell you
With the number of good looking ladies everywhere, it beats me how a man will see a fellow man and be attracted to him . Well, may be our brains are wired differently

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by banmee(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
safarigirl:
I support their gayness whole heaetedly. All these ugly niggas need to find each other and hook up to ensure they don't spread their ugly genes to the next generation #UglyGuysCanBeGay

How about you keep your opinions to yourself next time. I'm pretty sure there's some weird shiit that you do that may not agree with a lot of us. As long as they don't harm me, then they can do whatever the phuck they want. It is this mentality that leads to some form of extremism.

7 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by uwajeh(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
I sincerely thought "his husband" was a grammatical error. The devil is slowly taking over Europe.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by dyn1800: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
The question is how did the world get to this level.....?
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by JVgal(f): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Strange world
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
damjane:
wettin person no go see
I pity halfricanadian where she go see husband now... Another Nigerian man down...
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by BarryX(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
[size=17pt]This is NCAN reporting live from Okemiri-Oro, we have no contribution to this !!!!

Any comments from NCAN Worldwide?? grin angry[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by soberdrunk(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
AS AN OMO YORUBA, IT IS WITH SORROW IN MY HEART THAT I AWAIT THE NCAN MEMBERS..........

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by pretty16(f): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by faitheverest(f): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
How e take consign me, na my husband? Na my life? Na my wedding? Why e pain me pass?. ..... Watching Abia Warriors and Borussia Dortmund in Enyimba Stadium joor wink
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by opethom(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Many are mad but few are roaming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Engrobiorah(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
If your parents were like this, you wouldnt be alive today
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by unite4real: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Have they done the nigerian traditional marriage?
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by hensben(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
safarigirl:
dont support rubbish. We have ugly women too.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
It is not new.. it has been around since the days of noah.. makes you wonder if God did not have a plan for this from the begining..
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by PrivateInvestig: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
teesugar:
I don't even know what to type. Honestly, I don't know whether to be sad or happy for them. But since they both look happy, no more problem. embarassed undecided

Love u babe. U brought d words right out of my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Asable(f): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Satan wicked o
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by UEDIBO: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
HE IS LUCKY. WHO CAN CONNECT ME WITH A FOREIGN PARTNER
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by MissRike(f): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
These gays ehn, husbands scarce dese ones dey marry each other, who dem want make single ladies marry now

Well, it's not my biz grin

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by pweeryambre: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
He looks so light weight, like the husband was carrying a piece of paper.
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by aobinna79(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Yoruba with Gayish mind,

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by lozanni(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Everything is changeable, nothing is predictable any longer.
When I saw 'his husband' I thought it was a typographical error, then I had to reset my mind again to present realities to understand that the heading was actually correct.
See as a grown up guy is being carried about like a baby, shame for dey catch me if I were the one.
I am sure African parents with teen children will find it difficult to explain this to them.
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
ok oooo, na so Bible talk am sha.. In the last days !!!

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by mu2sa2: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Juxtified:
His life, his choice. Who are we to judge others?
We can judge this one that it's an abomination before God and man that a man "marries" another man to engage in sodomy.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by seundp(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
undecidedníránú
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by queencalipso(f): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hahahahaha!!!! grin this is sooooo weird grin see as goose pimples full my body as I dey watch the pics. Chai!!!! Sodomy is back again with the fullest of force.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by shotin(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by shotin(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Soon, we go hear say he don get anal cancer...... Gays, they disgust me....

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by harlayoh(f): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
hmmmmmmmm... judge not for you not to be judged... I know God is seeing everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninolowo Steps Out In Symbolized Agbada Looking Cute / Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience / Anita Joseph As 15-Year-Old Secondary School Student (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.