Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

4 Tings Women Shud Knw Bout Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Tings Women Shud Knw Bout Men (771 Views)

What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / She Said She's A Virgin And Highly Spiritual, But Here Wat She Says Bout D****k / D Tings I LOVE About Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Tings Women Shud Knw Bout Men by AniLee(f): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2009
Last evening after the sg, the brothers and I went out to the local 24hr eat out for a late night pizza special. Amid all the unwinding of a whole 3 hours anatomy study, we ended up discussing women. So I asked them four questions which were answered to more than my satisfaction (guys can talk!).

1. One of the commonest mistakes women make: is going out of their way to get our attention. Don't act out to get noticed. Guys like the thrill of the chase and chances are that if they ignore us, the more we'll want them. (Cant say the bredrens are lying. Some sistrens eish. I dont know where they get the courage to chase a guy)

2. The most confusing thing about women: is when they say one thing but mean another, or ask questions that they dont really want the answers to. It's as though they're speaking in some sort of code but forget that we dont understand it.

3. Getting serious too soon: is a definite no-no and a sure way to lose a guy. Even when you like us so much that you can hear wedding bells on the third date, don't say nothing - just let it happen.

4. Two things we wish women knew: are, 1stly, that men are actually very easy to please and, 2ndly, that all we're really looking for is someone we can be best friends with and be intimate with.
Re: 4 Tings Women Shud Knw Bout Men by Jonluv(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2009
Lol! June! U did not! Wtf! Baby gal cnt believe you actually posted last night's
heated but well concluded discussion. I ddnt tink u was serious. Bif, dat pizza was so damn gud. So here is whr u bn @?? U werent at ur place. U didnt dump us for dat Okon guy now did u??! Js playn, help him. I js decided to pop in n c but ddnt expect dis!
Hehehehe am lmao. Ok fine, fair is fair, ama also post how i relate u 2 dem questions.
Am wit evri1 here, Spencer, Spinno, Nowse, Okesimo, Okoye, Deyemi n Aiyede n wat ama post wil b a contribution of evri1. Here goes:

1. If women were to be classified by this answer we gave, we'd say you aren't a woman. Somehow, wit ur silent grace, u tend to capture dudes' attention even more than needed. The fact that u dont waste time tryna impress nobody is a unique to u trait. Remember Reiner said he loved u best out of d whole damn class simply because u dont run ur mouth unnecessarily. Tsk! Dat aint fair. Am supposed to be d flippn best student in Pharmacology. Damn u baby! (Okesimo's point). Jus kiddn, anyway adding on, we love d fact dat u r our strong hold. Now dats wat a real woman is made of. Strength n ahem (choking cough) other softer things, Spins, Aiyede, Nowse n Okoye espeshiari love how u enter a room or walk in2 a place n every1 stops wat dey doin js ta stare at u. U hav a radiance of grace and confidence and an 'unignorable' beauty. True. Moving on,

2. Ur d last person to confuse anyone. U col a bloody spade a bloody spade. N dat we love coz we dont gotta try n read u like how sum of our girlfriends r. N wat makes u more special is d fact dat u dnt cum across as mean n rude. U kind n soft hearted but u dnt compromise wit truth, wat bad ass nigga wud ignore dat trait in u "SISTREN", lol. anyway, u schweets babe. Really. U say wat u mean.

3. LOL dis reminds us of dat wats-his-name-again? hahahahaha poor dude!!! Baby wen it cums to dis, u a star. Not in d form of gettn serious but d opposite. How u analyze, take ya time, n dnt push js makes u a more welcumn female dan d average. U dnt talk much, bt u r made of stuff dat speaks out more dan words. N wen u speak dey are words of sense, wisdom, funniness. Oh June, marry us? LOL, js kidn (Okesimo says he's serious) but u r a woman a man wudnt think twice 2 marry. Seriously. Ok ta hell wit d marriage talk, makes me feel lyk Spencer's gal. hahahaha. I am askn spencer y d hell her anyway? yle der's u. Or did u reject him 2 as u did d rest of us, handsomest in our crew. Tho we know u aint shallow. Things like gud luks r stuff dat wud b a bonus 4 u in d lucky guy. LOL I sound lyk Emily, verbarrhoea.

4. U already our best friend and our intimate darlin. Wat more cud we ask 4 eeh? Bbe nna I want u! Rrrrr! U oredi got d secrets to kpn a man. Js tel us y u kpn us waitn so lng. Du knw if I want I cud wait 4 u? Aaauuu. Eheh I can be sweet too u know. Lol someone's getn green here, Spen, wont finish d name hahahaha

Btw, we diggn deep ya signature…. Kpn it fresh n real as owez hey. Like it.
Re: 4 Tings Women Shud Knw Bout Men by AniLee(f): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2009
angry
Hey you guys seriously this is not a chat-tell-all-the-secrets site. I didnt write those posts for you eh? Eish wena you Okonkwo I know it was your idea in the first place. Anyway, am gonna let it slide this once. Just act your ages if not your sizes, would you please gentlemen? Stuff like this u tel me in emails n messages n what-nots. Not as replies to my topics
Re: 4 Tings Women Shud Knw Bout Men by candylips(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2009
very long post i couldn't read it sorry undecided
Re: 4 Tings Women Shud Knw Bout Men by iice(f): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2009
Ani Lee:

1. One of the commonest mistakes women make: is going out of their way to get our attention. Don't act out to get noticed. Guys like the thrill of the chase and chances are that if they ignore us, the more we'll want them. (Cant say the bredrens are lying. Some sistrens eish. I dont know where they get the courage to chase a guy)

Personally it has proven wrong.  If you ignore me and don't act interested.  .  .i move on.  I no get time.

Ani Lee:

2. The most confusing thing about women: is when they say one thing but mean another, or ask questions that they dont really want the answers to. It's as though they're speaking in some sort of code but forget that we dont understand it.

Again personally, it has proven wrong.  If i don't want to answer, i don't have to say ish.  I can make up anything but what is the point? undecided And why ask questions you don't want answers to?

Ani Lee:

3. Getting serious too soon: is a definite no-no and a sure way to lose a guy. Even when you like us so much that you can hear wedding bells on the third date, don't say nothing - just let it happen.

I usually get it the other way round undecided.  I'm like where are you rushing off to?

Ani Lee:

4. Two things we wish women knew: are, 1stly, that men are actually very easy to please and, 2ndly, that all we're really looking for is someone we can be best friends with and be intimate with.

Men are easy to please if you know them well enough.  Generalization though won't always work.
Re: 4 Tings Women Shud Knw Bout Men by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
Ani Lee:

Last evening after the sg, the brothers and I went out to the local 24hr eat out for a late night pizza special. Amid all the unwinding of a whole 3 hours anatomy study, we ended up discussing women. So I asked them four questions which were answered to more than my satisfaction (guys can talk!).

1. There's nothing wrong in a lady making the first move. When it's wrong is when she just wont let it go. I mean you can give a guy your number and then wait for him to call!! You dont just bug his life just because you like him undecided

2. I dont think so. Any woman who's sure of herself says sth and means just that!

3. You are sooo right. Women get pissed off at such things too. Some guys actually tell you they love you on the first date shocked shocked

4. Veeeery true! wink
Re: 4 Tings Women Shud Knw Bout Men by luvbooks(f): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2009
You forgot number 5, which is ; All these do not apply if he isn't serious about you / if he just wants to play games.
Re: 4 Tings Women Shud Knw Bout Men by julianH(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
Different strokes for different folks

(1) (Reply)

CALL IT BLACKMAILING. / Teenage Love Affair / Curious About The True Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.