Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee (22759 Views)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / Attention Fynestboi..... / I Am Crushing On Fynestboi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Naughtynaughty, we have to be here it's lockedangry
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by obiorathesubtle: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin Girl360 come o

Isz going down tonight..
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by TamedWolf90: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
COME TO THINK OF IT, WHERE'S DAVAIYJONES?? THE GUY WHO HAS TIRED ON DIFFERENT OCCASIONS TO DEFAME IAMKINGZLE AND CONVINCE PEOPLE NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM..

I MEAN TODAY OF ALL DAYS HE'S NO WHERE TO BE FOUND...WOW
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by FTbomb(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
TamedWolf90:

That still doesn't prove anything Sir.....

it does! was it not VAGINA who quoted the fake kingzlee's post first? undecided

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Iceeydee: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
skywalker001:
I guess it's a planned somtin cuz iamkingzlee has bin viewing this thread snc d interview started and he couldn't raise any alarm that he's not d 1 answering d questions until he was exposed
Your point being?
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by JustinTIMBA: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Whoever is impersonating the contestants, I hope you know you will be impersonated when it's time for you to be favoured?

It's a curse. It's a fact.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Lavedaa: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=iamkingzlee post=47793469][/quote]

Nice one from the king. kiss
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Nope I ain't undecided but due to what just occured I can clearly deduce that iamking zlee ain't that smart! No offense cry

Mr smart...thanks, you've been noticed, can you please swerve now? undecided
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by vicstar(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Iceeydee:

No, you're the smart one here.

You see such answers and you honestly believe a person who is trying to win the contest will type such hogwash when he knows his supporters and voters also covers females?

I salute your IQ bro. I can see it from the high chair where I sit. You need to raise it up a little higher tho. smiley

dude u don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand dat iamkingzlee went MIA for more dan 30mins..he wasn't there to exonerate himself...or raise alarm at d sight of an impersonator!! Think man!! That's my point undecided

9 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by tizzleseun(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Nope I ain't undecided but due to what just occured I can clearly deduce that iamkingzlee ain't that smart! No offense cry

that boy is overated

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Muvacci(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why always Uwangue? embarassed
Godwin uwangue in savannah, why always you? grin

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Beautifulghost(f): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
pheyhi:

You could say that again, the only way one that made accurate sense was Fynestboi

[size=25pt]Fynestboi or whatever his moniker is seem worse, to think he is just 23 or maybe he lied. [/size]

6 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
mimzy:
How come iamkin.gzlee is miraculously absent?

Cc stfuareyoug0d
He's not absent. He's right here answering his question. It's just an impersonator trying to cause confusion

Here is the real iamkingzlee https://www.nairaland.com/iamkingzlee

And here is the fake iamkingzee without an 'L' https://www.nairaland.com/iamkingzee

Take note.

Cc tosyn2much wristbangle dygeasy Dominique mynd44

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by lanicky(f): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Agarawu33:
how are we sure this the real Iamkingzlee Iamkingzee

Obviously an impersonator smiley

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
MissHatey:
Naughtynaughty, we have to be here o before before lock it angry
ENGLISH is not your mother tongue. dont force it.
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by obiorathesubtle: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
vicstar:

dude u don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand dat iamkingzlee went MIA for more dan 30mins..he wasn't there to exonerate himself...or raise alarm at d sight of an impersonator!! Think man!! That's my point undecided
Touche

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Iceeydee: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
The jobless person who created the account has long been banned and he has achieved his aim I guess.

His aim of deceiving gullible people to think something different from the original.

Obviously we have a whole lot of dumb rètards on here, or maybe they just decided to close their eyes even when the truth is staring at them.

Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by blackdeek52: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Rastafara:

You guys are not serious.
Kindly STFU undecided
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by MrTeymee(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
iamkingzlee please carry on ... Don't get distracted, We gat ur back bro.. Keep slaying
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by princeakins(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nothing is fishy or meaty..

Someone was obviously impersonating him.

Then d imposter should b fished out n necessary sanctions shld b melted out asap
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Girl360(f): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin Girl360 come o

Isz going down tonight..
Hehe Thank you, but I think I beat you to it tonight grin grin

Drama has already started grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Monalisa185(f): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
vicstar:

and yo happy to say you've being present ever since undecided why dint u detect the impersonator on time. Huh? Everybody was looking for tha real iamkingzlee but u went MIA no response atall for more than 30mins and u claim u've bin present ever since...smh lipsrsealed I hope u got ma point, no offense

please interlock your fingers, you are too dumb to be using a smartphone, so if you were asked all those questions, instead of you be busy typing your answers, you'll be reading through the whole pages of the thread? YOUR ROYAL DUMBNESS, I SALUTE YOU!!

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by iamkingzlee(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
It's becoming a common occurrence that after a fatal accident, eye witness who supposed to resue the victims are so much concerned about taking pictures and recording videos of the ugly situation. What's your take on these kinds of people? It is rather unfortunate that people are more interested in the amount of likes garnered on medias than actually helping people. I'm strongly against it and I urge people to pay more attention to it, seriously it's sickening. The amount of time used in taking pictures is the same time it takes to rescue people so why not just save a soul?

Short people are stereotyped "aggressive" and "trouble makers". What do you think could have led to such stereotypical belief? [b]Well generally a short man tries to make his presence felt wherever he goes. I'm a short man and it's not only that people naturally believe that short people can't do most things so they try to prove them wrong. On being aggressive, I don't know about that, sometimes their enthusiasm is mistaken for aggressiveness it comes with the territory

As a final year student, you got an offer to travel to the UK to work, would you forfeit your admission in search of greener pasture? If YES/NO, why? No. If I'm being completely honest, the Nigeria we find ourselves in now is not the Nigeria we want. I am not happy with the current situation on ground, but as a final year student the logical thing to do would be to defer the admission to the next year

Your female friend who happens to be a final year student seeks for your advice telling you about how a sadistic senior lecturer has been threatening to sleep with her and failure to comply will land her an extra year. Kindly advise her on what to do
I'll tell her not to compromise. No matter what, I'll advise her to report the case to servicom or to her Dean. she shouldn't let herself be bullied or taken advantage of. NOBODY SHOULD BE VICTIMISED ON THE BASIS OF BEING DISCIPLINED!!

You have been jobless for a while and somebody offers you 10 million Naira on the condition that you have to tear your degree or diploma, would you tear it? If YES, why? If NO, why? No, I wouldn't tear my certificate cheesy That's because, I know my worth and I believe in myself. My certificate is worth more than 10 million Naira. And being someone who believes in himself and future, I know my hard work and wealth of knowledge will pave way for me.

cc: Tosyne2much

wristbangle

19 Likes 12 Shares

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by tizblink: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
skywalker001:
I guess it's a planned somtin cuz iamkingzlee has bin viewing this thread snc d interview started and he couldn't raise any alarm that he's not d 1 answering d questions until he was exposed

Let's get this.

He was asked a question. Right?

Now he's gotta type.

When his typing he's definately viewing the thread but the thing is he would not get updates on new posts.

Now, how's he gonna know he's been impersonated when he's typing?

Bruv see the bigger picture

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Agarawu33: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
[s]
Beautifulghost:

[size=25pt]Fynestboi or whatever his moniker is seem worse, to think he is just 23 or maybe he lied. [/size]
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by lanicky(f): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
JustinTIMBA:
Whoever is impersonating the contestants, I hope you know you will be impersonated when it's time for you to be favoured?

It's a curse. It's a fact.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Donlino(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Please stop this nonsense!

Stop what nonsense... No be your dogs start am. undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by FTbomb(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
mazi uwangwe, but why? undecided

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ENGLISH is not your mother tongue. dont force it.

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Iceeydee: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
vicstar:

And in a country like NIGERIA where having network issues is like eating rice every Sunday you still believe he would log out of his main account to enter an alternate just to type that trash?

I give up on the world! sad

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
kossyablaze:
I c u bae! Team Fynestboi till death!
Till death?wetin concern mr nl and death? undecided undecided
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
skywalker001:

undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26)

I Am Suffering From Heart Break, How Do I Move On / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period / Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.