Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

How To Prevent Your Charger/headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Prevent Your Charger/headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking (598 Views)

5 Ways To Prevent Your Phone From Getting Stolen At A Nigerian Wedding / How To Prevent Your Charger/headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking / How To Prevent Your Charger Or Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Your Charger/headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Tecmobs(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Today, billions of people own a smartphone, I am pretty sure that every smartphone comes with accessories (a charger an a headphone), but most times, we end up breaking this accessories due to poor usage or carelessness, so I am sharing with you this simple trick on how to prevent further breakages.

Are you tired of buying new chargers or headphones for your phone? Then check out this useful trick for preventing your smartphone charger, headphones, and other cords from fraying or breaking, causing them to stop working on your phone.

Continue reading ---->http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/07/Prevent-your-charger-headphone-from-breaking.html?m=0
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger/headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Readwarn(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Abi I don click dat link ni. No be to.
Get a spring from an old pen and put at end of the earphone or charger.
Re: How To Prevent Your Charger/headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking by Tecmobs(m): 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
For your mind ni

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Save Me From Mtn Oooo / How To Activate Your Android’s Camera Flash As Incoming Call And Sms Notificatio / User Replaceable Battery Could Have Saved Recall Of 2.5m Samsung Galaxy Note 7s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.