Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Why Are Ladies Angry Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Angry Because Of This (615 Views)

She Got Angry Because I Deleted All Her Nude Pictures / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp / Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Angry Because Of This by Collins0609(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
85% of ladies are guilty of this,
why are ladies angry when there male friends refuse to grant their financial needs.
The guy is not your boyfriend,he is at the bottom rung of the ladder among your friendzone pals,you feel disgusted when u see his call.you condemn him when u are talking with your friends,you will allow him access to your kittycat.
Yet you expect him to attend to your physical and financial needs and you are not ready tend to his emotional needs,yet destroy him psychologically making him feel less of a man when he is in your mist,but get annoyed when he refuse to assist you financially.
Hence snubbing him,shouting at him at the least provocation.demean and degrade him in the mist of your pals.though you are the reason why he had change.
Question for all ladies: will you be happy if another girl treat you brother in such a manner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Angry Because Of This by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Op which girl offends you.
Re: Why Are Ladies Angry Because Of This by eph12(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
You put yourself in this position oga. Use your hand to remove yourself by yourself.
Re: Why Are Ladies Angry Because Of This by Collins0609(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nobody offend me oooooo.am only recounting what i hav observed,she can b your coursemate,a neighbour,a family friend, your sisters friends,once in a while she will ask you to buy things for her.when you tell her to f3ck off,na there d beefing go start.whereas she hav a guy and also know your girlfriend.its not limited to that.what about d guys that hav there way and support the ladies financially,yet she still left them for a more buoyant guy.its a societal problem.moreover i wont cry more than the bereaved
Re: Why Are Ladies Angry Because Of This by Sexxkillz: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
85%? Who's the statistician that postulated that bullshit percentage? He needs to be shot!

(1) (Reply)

When You Try To Block Your Partner From Talking To Her Ex / Hack His Brain Smartly: 7 Top Secrets To Know If Mr Right Will Propose! / Get In Here (hilarious Conversation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.