Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? (3574 Views)

Sometimes Ladies Just Want Casual Sex, That's All, They Don't Want Relationship. / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Well, I am not really bashing ladies but only stating the situation of things as it appears. Before a lady gets angry with a guy for not offering something I think the lady should first ask herself if she offers the same thing.

Sometimes we hear Nigerian ladies say Nigerian men are not romantic. Are they romantic themselves?

Sometimes they say they hate stingy men. But how many times have they bought a handkerchief for a guy before you talk of taking him out for shopping?

They want to be treated like queens when they treat their men like servants or he becomes unromantic.

They want men to burn airtime to call them but they only flash even after the guy has sent her airtime.

They want men to fucck them good but dont bother whether they are good in bed themselves

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by David25(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by Sexxkillz: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
A woman can only treat you the way you "allow" her to.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by firstking01(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Stay away from the ladies kwanu, you no wan stay, so, stop the lamentationundecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ontarget:
Well, I am not really bashing ladies but only stating the situation of things as it appears. Before a lady gets angry with a guy for not offering something I think the lady should first ask herself if she offers the same thing.

Sometimes we hear Nigerian ladies say Nigerian men are not romantic. Are they romantic themselves?

Sometimes they say they hate stingy men. But how many times have they bought a handkerchief for a guy before you talk of taking him out for shopping?

They want to be treated like queens when they treat their men like servants or he becomes unromantic.

They want men to burn airtime to call them but they only flash even after the guy has sent her airtime.

They want men to fucck them good but dont bother whether they are good in bed themselves
I pray they listen and follow it up.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by foolinlove(f): 5:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Ontarget:

You hate feminists but you want to benefit from the principles feminism offers. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by blithe2nice(m): 6:03am On Jul 23, 2016
Or have you forgotten that they are the weaker container abi vessel?
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by foolinlove(f): 6:14am On Jul 23, 2016
Love Machine:
I pray they listen and follow it up.

Omg. You don't like feminism but want to benefit from feminist principles.

You can't have it both ways. Wise up.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by DrDreWise: 6:30am On Jul 23, 2016
Op, your head is there like Yale biscuit! Oya, chop five.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

You hate feminists but you want to benefit from the principles feminism offers. Congratulations.
I hate feminists because they don't really know where they stand practically. They preach feminism but their actions is quite the opposite. They actually want to reap from both ends in a way that perfectly benefits them. They choose juicy aspects where they need equal rights and ignore the tough ones.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by foolinlove(f): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2016
Ontarget:

I hate feminists because they don't really know where they stand practically. They preach feminism but their actions is quite the opposite. They actually want to reap from both ends in a way that perfectly benefits them. They choose juicy aspects where they need equal rights and ignore the tough ones.

Examples please. I am a feminist. I don't subscribe to stereotypical gender roles.

I pay my way and expect a man does the same.

So what's wrong - apart from the fact that I'm a woman and you dont like me?
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Examples please. I am a feminist. I don't subscribe to stereotypical gender roles.

I pay my way and expect a man does the same.

So what's wrong - apart from the fact that I'm a woman and you dont like me?
First of all let me ask a question to know your own perception: What exactly do you as a feminist want?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by foolinlove(f): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2016
Ontarget:

First of all let me ask a question to know your own perception: What exactly do you as a feminist want?

Equality of opportunity and freedom from gender stereotypes.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by Suspectzero(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Where did he mention feminists in that post?
Or is it guilty conscience that is doing you?
We all know feminists are the most hypocritical of them all.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by Suspectzero(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Women can't handle true equality. They don't have both the strength of character and physicality to do so. Also deep down most women do not want to be "equal" to their partners. They want a man that is better than them and that they can be submissive to. You can yap on all about being treated as an equal and respected all you want but it's same women like you that end up playing the guys who do that and fall head over heels for the ones who don't take you that seriously. Most feminist ideals these days are just mental masturbation that doesn't translate to real life practical success for relations between the sexes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by foolinlove(f): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Suspectzero:

Where did he mention feminists in that post?
Or is it guilty conscience that is doing you?
We all know feminists are the most hypocritical of them all.

How so?

He cites feminist principles, wamts women to show feminist traits, but generalises all women as the same.

It's ridiculously illogical.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Ok. Emphasis on "equality of opportunity".
So if I may I ask, is there something that women are denied? I can't really think of anything they are being denied. Whatever it is I would appreciate you remind me.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by foolinlove(f): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2016
Suspectzero:

Women can't handle true equality. They don't have both the strength of character and physicality to do so. Also deep down most women do not want to be "equal" to their partners. They want a man that is better than them and that they can be submissive to. You can yap on all about being treated as an equal and respected all you want but it's same women like you that end up playing the guys who do that and fall head over heels for the ones who don't take you that seriously. Most feminist ideals these days are just mental masturbation that doesn't translate to real life practical success for relations between the sexes.

Smh.

Then don't complain about women being entirely dependent on you, if you think no woman can handle being independent.

Feminism allows each gender to be free. Stupid that feminism first has to prove it's good for men to be taken seriously.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by Suspectzero(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

How so?

He cites feminist principles, wamts women to show feminist traits, but generalises all women as the same.

Not necessarily. He was only pointing out hypocrisy of these feministic principles. And you as a true feminist did nothing to address it except claim he hated feminists i stead of engaging directly with the specific issues he brought up. Is being a huge hypocrite part of being a feminist? We already know the answer to that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by foolinlove(f): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Suspectzero:

Not necessarily. He was only pointing out hypocrisy of these feministic principles. And you as a true feminist did nothing to address it except claim he hated feminists i stead of engaging directly with the specific issues he brought up. Is being a huge hypocrite part of being a feminist? We already know the answer to that.

They're not hypocritical. I live by feminist principles. It is patriarchy that disallows equality, the patriarchy you right now are feeding into by saying I'm the same as every other woman.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by foolinlove(f): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Ontarget:

Ok. Emphasis on "equality of opportunity".
So if I may I ask, is there something that women are denied? I can't really think of anything they are being denied. Whatever it is I would appreciate you remind me.

Yes. The ability to live freely without judgement based on gender stereotypes.

Woman are constantly being told what to do and how to behave in order to earn respect that is freely given to men regardless of their behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by falconey(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

How so?

so much misinterpretation , what standard was feminism based on ,can you please state the cannons .
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by Suspectzero(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Smh.

Then don't complain about women being entirely dependent on you, if you think no woman can handle being independent.

Feminism allows each gender to be free. Stupid that feminism first has to prove it's good for men to be taken seriously.

Feminism has had more than enough chance to prove it's good for men but that is not the case. It only seeks to take advantage of men. I don't see feminists fighting for equality in marriage and divorce laws. I don't see feminists fighting to join the army on the front lines. I don't see feminists building roads, bridges and working garbage disposals. You only want to be equal when it's perfectly convenient and rewarding. I'm sure if we examined your own life sef you'd still exemplify classic female stereotypes. But you think you are some modern enlightened woman because you are running up and down shouting "I am a feminist".

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by Suspectzero(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Woman are constantly being told what to do and how to behave in order to earn respect that is freely given to men regardless of their behaviour.

And you think men don't have stereotypes and ideals to live up to? See how feminists always like to play victim. They are forever victims. So men don't have masculine ideals to live up to like being the bread winner, being protective of their weaker female counterparts? Manning up? Doing the heavy lifting when needed? Just ask male nurses about that one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by foolinlove(f): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2016
Suspectzero:

Feminism has had more than enough chance to prove it's good for men but that is not the case. It only seeks to take advantage of men. I don't see feminists fighting for equality in marriage and divorce laws. I don't see feminists fighting to join the army on the front lines. I don't see feminists building roads, bridges and working garbage disposals. You only want to be equal when it's perfectly convenient and rewarding. I'm sure if we examined your own life sef you'd still exemplify classic female stereotypes. But you think you are some modern enlightened woman because you are running up and down shouting "I am a feminist".

If you don't see it you need to look further. Look to the west.

Feminism does not seek power *over* men. It seeks to dismantle gender stereotypes. If you seek female superiority over men, you are not a feminist.

Feminists work worldwide for rights to do exactly what you mentioned. Because some women find it rewarding fighting on the front lines, building bridges, working in garbage disposal.

They do these jobs and I support them to do so if they want. Just like men.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by foolinlove(f): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2016
Suspectzero:

And you think men don't have stereotypes and ideals to live up to? See how feminists always like to play victim. They are forever victims. So men don't have masculine ideals to live up to like being the bread winner, being protective of their weaker female counterparts? Manning up? Doing the heavy lifting when needed? Just ask male nurses about that one.

Feminism dismantles gender stereotypes and also frees men of those stereotypes.

The stereotypes of men were created by patriarchy, not feminism. Patriarchy is bad for everyone.

Patriarchy puts pressure of men to be sole providers, for example. When women work, men no longer have to be solely financially responsible for all their family.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Ok. I am glad you didn't mention that they are denied any specific opportunity.
Based on what you wrote your worry is the stereotyping, but do you think women are the only ones facing this issue of gender sterotyping? Don't you think men face it too? Are men not being told what to do and how to behave to earn respect? What is the issue exactly?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by foolinlove(f): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2016
Ontarget:

Ok. I am glad you didn't mention that they are denied any specific opportunity.
Based on what you wrote your worry is the stereotyping, but do you think women are the only ones facing this issue of gender sterotyping? Don't you think men face it too? Are men not being told what to do and how to behave to earn respect? What is the issue exactly?

Correct. Both genders suffer under patriarchy, but women more so.

Feminism is good for both genders, because it removes gender stereotypes.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by Suspectzero(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

If you don't see it you need to look further. Look to the west.

Feminism does not seek power *over* men. It seeks to dismantle gender stereotypes. If you seek female superiority over men, you are not a feminist.

Feminists work worldwide for rights to do exactly what you mentioned. Because some women find it rewarding fighting on the front lines, building bridges, working in garbage disposal.

They do these jobs and I support them to do so if they want. Just like men.

No they don't, I lived in the West for close to a decade. The men there hate what modern feminism is about. Modern feminists are crazy and hypocritical. You are repeating their sound bites that are just that, sound bites. Men aren't suffering under the weight of gender stereotypes. We don't need you women and your false ideology to come and save us. I'm sure even other women are laughing at you and your claims that women truly wanna be building bridges, fighting wars and doing garbage disposal.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by foolinlove(f): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2016
Suspectzero:

No they don't, I lived in the West for close to a decade. The men there hate what modern feminism is about. Modern feminism are crazy and hypocritical. You are repeating their sound bites that are just that, sound bites. Men aren't suffering under the weight of gender stereotypes. We don't need you women and your false ideology to come and save us. I'm sure even other women are laughing at you and your claims that women truly wanna be building bridges, fighting wars and doing garbage disposal.

Well too late because women do all those jobs already. Plus many more previously "male" professions.

Men do suffer under that weight. That's why male suicide is so high. They fear seeking help for their emotional problems because emotional problems are perceived as female - a sign of weakness.

Feminism will succeed, and has been making leaps and bounds forward since the 70s. Whether you like it or not.
Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by chigoizie7(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

How so?

That has always been ur problem. U always think of things that are logical and illogical but refused to understand that we live in a practical world. A world where u do what u preach. If all those feminists whatever does not do exactly what they preach, then forget it, this world will not succumb to their psychopathic kind of reasoning.

For me? I want to be a man who will provide all for my woman, a woman I can respect for who she is. But if u start preaching that feminism nonsense and has not been putting it in practice physically and otherwise, that is where I will have problems with u?

1st, I respect u, weda u re a feminist or not, we both deserves equal respect from each other.

Apart from respect, every other thing a feminist wants is beneficial to men morethan women sef

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? by foolinlove(f): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

That has always been ur problem. U always think of things that are logical and illogical but refused to understand that we live in a practical world. A world where u do what u preach. If all those feminists whatever does not do exactly what they preach, then forget it, this world will not succumb to their psychopathic kind of reasoning.

For me? I want to be a man who will provide all for my woman, a woman I can respect for who she is. But if u start preaching that feminism nonsense and has not been putting it in practice physically and otherwise, that is where I will have problems with u?

1st, I respect u, weda u re a feminist or not, we both deserves equal respect from each other.

Apart from respect, every other thing a feminist wants is beneficial to men morethan women sef

I live by my feminist principles.

If you have a problem with feminism, you obviously have some problem with seeing women as humans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finding A Husband Is Hard / When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date / The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.