Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Photos: What's Up With This DAB Of A Thing? #frowns Photos: What's Up With This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: What's Up With This DAB Of A Thing? #frowns Photos: What's Up With This (882 Views)

Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo / Charles Okocha Teaches His Son How To Dab (photos) / Dab For Christ: Cynthia Morgan And Her Fans Fight Dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: What's Up With This DAB Of A Thing? #frowns Photos: What's Up With This by adamoniqueblog(f): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Photos: What's Up With This DAB Of A Thing? #Frowns
[color=#770077][/color]

The kind of dance and move that comes up nowadays ehn, I tire.
I hate this dab dance with passion.
Which one is oya dab Biko?
Even the shoki some people call imbecilic is far better than dab. Mtchewww.

You all should keep dabbing and be going.
One man's meat is finally another man's poison.
Some photos I see of this dab can...

Read below
http://adamonique.com/2016/07/22/photos-whats-up-with-this-dabbing-of-a-thing/

Re: Photos: What's Up With This DAB Of A Thing? #frowns Photos: What's Up With This by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
I hate the shiii too.. Ife Umazi
Re: Photos: What's Up With This DAB Of A Thing? #frowns Photos: What's Up With This by Jennyluvluv(f): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Oya dab

(1) (Reply)

20+ Celebrity Photoshop Images By Adekunle Gold [see Photos] / "Yemi Mark Wouldn't Buy You Ferrari" See Photo As Yemi Alade Snap With Mark Z / Toke Makinwa Looks Super Stylish In Off Shoulder Prints And Aquazzura Ensemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.