Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert (55203 Views)

Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Yomi Fabiyi Kisses A Female Fan At A Bus Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by Thisnut(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
engrOBku4:
mtcheww. dry guy
bro, no disrespect i used to have a gap in between my incisor teeth and the joke was not funny to me at the time. Now i find it kinda funny when i see my old pics and folks with gap tooth, nothing serious, just a nostalgia.

Sorry if i piss you off, but if you have the money close your gap because every kobo worth the good smile you get afterword.

1 Like

Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by buharisbae(f): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Oh really? Where did you copy it from? It was already on LIB the early hours of this morning. This version of yours is twisted and warped. Is this your exclusive reportage?

check the time Lib posted and the time I posted mine ull see that I posted it first undecided
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by ObaKlaz: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
buharisbae:

check the time Lib posted and the time I posted mine ull see that I posted it first undecided
...And you couldn't put a signature Watermark on your own exclusive reportage, and the pictures in particular?
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by LovesonBlezz(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
buharisbae:
I bet that guy won't brush his teeth for years

chewing stick on fleek grin tongue

see life time opportunity wink

I tot some people said the economy is hard what explains this? undecided

just negodu the guy below he doesn't know he is dry asf!

meanwhile any blogger that copy that thing without giving me credit ehnn! angry
Hello
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by buharisbae(f): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
ObaKlaz:
...And you couldn't put a signature Watermark on your own exclusive reportage, and the pictures in particular?

I don't know how to do editing

pls Dont quote me again u are annoying me
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
undecidedwont brush his teeth for eyes...na waa fr u o
buharisbae:
I bet that guy won't brush his teeth for years

chewing stick on fleek grin tongue

see life time opportunity wink

I tot some people said the economy is hard what explains this? undecided

just negodu the guy below he doesn't know he is dry asf!

meanwhile any blogger that copy that thing without giving me credit ehnn! angry
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by ObaKlaz: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
buharisbae:

I don't know how to do editing
pls Dont quote me again u are annoying me
Hmmn...
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by jswagg4(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rednaxelot:
We love u also in Nigeria, Adenle!

Adenle, please create a time to come and visit your grandfather's grave, Adeniji Adenle in Lagos.
Who is this na?? Too funny jare
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by Skmoda360(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
statistics1:
and I wonder wats so special in her kiss
you are fucking jealous.
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by blahcknproud: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
21 Year old Wisdom Clifford Osaware flew from Nigeria to Canada for a concert. That money better be clean money.

cc: EFCC
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by toprealman: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
junketer:
Thats not a kiss. I didn't see any tongue. See as the guy dey sweat. I bet adele tasted that salty sweat.

Modified;
FTC.
I dedicate this to all the zombies, they will receive sense and be cured by fire by force.
Whoever taught you and Adams Oshimole the act of kissing obviously did a disservice to you guys!
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by ObaKlaz: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Because you were there live?? Stop looking for credit jare, come collect Airtime
Lol* Na so!

1 Like

Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by pablus: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Adele and this guy are both Nigerians, anyway. would have been much cheaper to fly to UK from Nigeria, no?

1 Like

Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by mekybabe1: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
No wash your mouth o make the trace of the kiss no disappear o.

1 Like

Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by satowind(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
I will feel dat way de day I will shake rihanna
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by RaeMystix: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Goldenheart:
somebody's hubby

if na female now...all hell will be let loose
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by RaeMystix: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
I have a feeling that guy is gay. Anyways. I do not belive for a sec that he flew all the way to Canada to see Adele, cos he'd have done that while she was in the UK. He was probably there on vacatio, which provided him an opportunity to attend Adele's concert
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by Rexnegro(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
I like her And her songs too, she's in a class of artists who sing
Good songs. If wat The guy did freak And make him happy And he has The money to do it so Be it jare. At least he has one dream come true for him.

1 Like

Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by lielbree: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rednaxelot:
We love u also in Nigeria, Adenle!

Adenle, please create a time to come and visit your grandfather's grave, Adeniji Adenle in Lagos.
Pls throw more light .is her grandfather Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by RexTramadol1: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yourskills:
is adele an angel?

do you need a classic sex girl from owerri (Home service)....contact me...check my signature.

not ashii....but students hustling

Hustling gal kwa?

Me sef get plenty from mapoly oh!

Anyone interested.....halla me.
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by Emperor4tune(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
but why do nigerians prove to the outside world that they are too inferior,why oyibo guy no fly come 9ja to take urgent pix with 2face,but imagine a whole 2baba,wizkid & davido dey pose pix with foreign guys where dem don pass with 10times experience and physical bafob,not to talk of cash..

1 Like

Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thank God for him
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by engrOBku4(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thisnut:
bro, no disrespect i used to have a gap in between my incisor teeth and the joke was not funny to me at the time. Now i find it kinda funny when i see my old pics and folks with gap tooth, nothing serious, just a nostalgia.

Sorry if i piss you off, but if you have the money close your gap because every kobo worth the good smile you get afterword.
lol. but u dry sha. 1 lov
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by phreakabit(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
[size=28pt]F@gg0t![/size]
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by Egodiya: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Things are hard in nigeria no be for where dis guy dey......
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by emmydollars4life(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yourskills:
is adele an angel?

do you need a classic sex girl from owerri (Home service)....contact me...check my signature.

not ashii....but students hustling
So you are now hawking student p***y for this forum ?
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by phenase(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
cool That Small Kiss that didn't last for a seconds that you want to commit suicidal laugh.
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by HomeTutor1(f): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Good evening to you all.

This is to inform all the Parents (In Lagos) that are very much interested in enrolling their wards from Primary level to Tertiary level for Private home lessons on Mathematics and Physics to contact me through pm.
The Greatest Gift that you can give to your children is sound Education. Mathematics is the KING of all other subjects while Physics is a vital Subject for Science class.

All other information are available for perusal at your request.
Thank you.
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
People get mind oh for these harsh Economy person travel go watch show when plenty people for 9ja they Hungry him no no say him just waist money e for use am help the Poor.
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
TDonald:
That guy looks GAY
. Just bcause he is handsome n cute Abi
Re: Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert by TDonald: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
lordimmaogidi:
. Just bcause he is handsome n cute Abi

Oga watch the video

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Opens Up His Mansion / Makeup Photos Of Chioma, The Chef Chi Rocking 'Afro' Hairstyle / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.