Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

President Buhari Has Failed Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Failed Us (559 Views)

Magu: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Govt., Former Nigerian Leaders Say / Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) / 13 States To Produce Rice For Consumption+ Devaluation has failed – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Has Failed Us by Xz11z4u(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
BUHARI HAS FAILED US ON ECONOMY REFORM.. Today president Muhammad Buhari have 414days in office and his administration achieved 65% percent of war against the insurgency, 32% percent in fighting corruption and 11% percent on economy growth due to Single Treasury Account.. This government has inherited many problems from the past administration but among the problems there is no inflation and food scarcity.. This week the governor of the central bank of Nigeria Mr Godwin Emifiele told the senates that the nation's economy had entered into deep crisis the governor also admitted that the economy is in trouble and from the look of the things it is not going to get better and the economy team is not able to come up with a strategies on how to use Agricultural system to diversify the economic recession of the country... BUHARI HAS FAILED US ON NAIRA DEVALUATION AND SUBSIDY REMOVAL.. According to Nigerian inflation rate it hit double digit and the consumer price index is high while the market price increase way above people expectations due to naira devaluation and subsidy removal that keep pushing and raising the domestic and imported goods price to be more higher.. The administration policy on monetary fund of this government is very poor the policy stand inline and block the economic growth by increasing the inflation and interest rate... BUHARI HAS FAILED US ON POLITICAL APPOINTMENT. President Muhammad Buhari appointment where believed to be unequal, outrageous and provincial. the president once said " I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody" while the supremacy of the government is shared with the party and the political Allies... About 75% percent of the administration appointment were used to payback the political debt to those who successfully sponsored and manipulate the process of the election... BUHARI HAS FAILED US ON HUMAN RIGHT. The constitution of Nigeria give every citizen by birth the right for dual citizenship, the right to freedom of movement and the right to personal liberty but today a Nigerian have no right to go to Cameroon or Niger Republic to buy a bag of rice for his starving families... The Nigerian Arm forces has been typically viewed as inefficient and corrupted they failed in their responsible to prevent the massacre of Shi'a group in Zaria, the mass killing of youths agitators for the state of Biafra and day to day killing of a large number of farmers and villagers by the Fulani herdsmen which all happened due to negligence of the security forces under president Muhammad Buhari administration.. People are suffering and dying out of hardships and pollution but the government does not care to listen to their grievances until they take Arms to claimed their right in the Niger Delta while within the regular Arm forces there are high-level of corruption and human right violation which include extortion and embezzlement that give the security forces the advantage of putting roadblocks that require a fee to pass by taking money without legal reason and there is no equal right or protection in this country, the rich and political leaders are able to buy the security forces as well as expecting them to closed their eyes and mouth shot whenever they're doing their illegal act... WITH DUE CONSIDERATION ON THE POOR PERFORMANCE AND INCOMPETENT OF THE GOVERNMENT IN TRANSFORMING THE ECONOMY SYSTEM OF THIS COUNTRY... I WANT NIGERIAN TO KNOW THAT IT IS NOT HEALTHY FOR US TO DEPEND ON GOVERNMENT POLICY AND IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US TO START CREATING A BUSINESS LOGISTICS THAT CAN HELP US SURVIVED ON GOODS THAT WE CAN PRODUCE...I URGED NIGERIAN PEOPLE TO BELIEVED AND TRUST GOD NOT BUHARI, TO PRAY FOR NIGERIA NOT BUHARI TO SHOW KINDNESS AND HELP EACH OTHER TO ACHIEVED THEIR BEST IN LIVE... MAY GOD BLESS US AMIN.
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Us by herzern(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Buhari!,....BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA EVER HAD

oqa...no stone me abeq....I mean IRONICALLY
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Us by DRISKLEF(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
This shiitt hurts the eyes when reading. Mention me when you edit the post properly bruh.
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Us by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Na 2day...

(1) (Reply)

No Regrets About 2015 Poll Prophecy – Mbaka / PHOTOS: Sen. Melaye Submit Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC / PDP CRISIS | Sheriff Tackles Anenih, Asks Him To Reapply For Bot Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.