Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

5 Solid Facts You Should Know About Love And Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Solid Facts You Should Know About Love And Relationship (683 Views)

Awesome And Inspiring Quotes About Love And Relationship. / 5 Solid Promises That A Man May Never Be Able To Keep After You Get Married / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Solid Facts You Should Know About Love And Relationship by RomanceClinic: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2016
Falling in love with that special someone often comes with
much excitement that you tend to feel so willing to give your best to the person you love.
On the flip side of it, the euphoria that comes with every new relationship has a huge tendency of sliding down with time especially if the parties in the relationship entered into such without knowledge of what it takes to love or should I say to truly love someone.
In this post however I have put together some facts you
should know before entering into a relationship. In subsequent post, I hope to discuss facts you should know before getting married. If you will hate to miss that post I advise you subscribe to #RomanceClinic by email using to subscription form provided at the source link.

So here are five solid facts you should know about falling
in love and relationship in general.
1. You can never get all you desire in ONE man or woman, but you can make them become or look like what you desire.
2. If beauty and looks is your yardstick used in finding who
to marry, then you a most likely to fail and would likely end
up with the wrong person.
3. I' trust you' is a better compliment than 'I love you' because you will always truly love that someone whom you trust but may not trust someone who you love.

4. Marriage is a covenant between two imperfect People who have chosen to love each other perfectly.
5. Understanding, tolerance, patience, trust, ability to easily
forgive and forget when wronged by your spouse are
virtues that must never lack in any marriage/relationship
that would last the test of time.
You have seen my list and I hope to update it with time. Do you have something you feel I should add? Any contrary opinion? Please drop your comments below and let's chat.

SOURCE http://www.romanceclinic.com/2016/07/5-solid-facts-you-should-know-about.html
Re: 5 Solid Facts You Should Know About Love And Relationship by lovely17(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2016
Dope I like smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Solid Facts You Should Know About Love And Relationship by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 23, 2016
grin *sigh* the #5 ...I need to work on tat.
Re: 5 Solid Facts You Should Know About Love And Relationship by AxeurdaddyIX: 1:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Yup. Especially no. 5

1 Like

Re: 5 Solid Facts You Should Know About Love And Relationship by RomanceClinic: 1:03am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin *sigh* the #5 ...I need to work on tat.
Ahahahaha! Dear, You like being on the controversial side I guess.
Re: 5 Solid Facts You Should Know About Love And Relationship by PeachyP(f): 1:27am On Jul 23, 2016
Cool facts smiley
Re: 5 Solid Facts You Should Know About Love And Relationship by virud: 1:30am On Jul 23, 2016
The conclusion of the whole matter is simply COMMUNICATION..........An APT COMMUNICATOR will excel in any kind of relationship>>>

(1) (Reply)

Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents / Woman Allegedly Confesses To Sleeping With Son / Tweets From Innocent Dad, About Children's Romance Habits ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.