Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

**the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** (46895 Views)

Cost To Supervise A Foundation Of 2storey Building Of 6flats / Ikoyi Urgent Sale: 2Storey Building Having 6nôs Well Finished Flats / Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

**the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 2:13am On Jul 23, 2016
We bless the Name of the Lord as we introduce this trend in my good pleasure, believing it will be helpful to friends, followers, and colleagues in some aspects hence building construction is involved.... It's our trend. Please follow me.

2 Likes

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 2:23am On Jul 23, 2016
Couldn't catch any bush meat grin
But from the look of this soil here may be lightly water logged land o.

1 Share

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 2:30am On Jul 23, 2016
So we continue with the foundation setting out... I like it when the iron fitters are around on time to make pillars and baskets afore time, so it was...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by mufutau55(m): 3:34am On Jul 23, 2016
dubemcapital:
We bless the Name of the Lord as we introduce this trend in my good pleasure, believing it will be helpful to friends, followers, and colleagues in some aspects hence building construction is involved.... It's our trend. Please follow me.

What is the size of the land Sir?

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by FreeWorld23: 5:29am On Jul 23, 2016
Congrat sir!
I am here to see your design and why you are making it a 2 story building. smiley

1 Like

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by whirlwind7(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2016
Great job! Following this.

Will appreciate it if you can share the architectural design too.

Though the budget could be confidential, it will be great if you give an idea of the range. Just like oga Spyder does.

Keep it up, bro!
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
mufutau55:

What is the size of the land Sir?

Hajji M.

A full community sized one plot.

2 Likes

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
whirlwind7:
Great job! Following this.

Will appreciate it if you can share the architectural design too.

Though the budget could be confidential, it will be great if you give an idea of the range. Just like oga Spyder does.

Keep it up, bro!

Thank you sir, I will give you a range like you mentioned not accurate grin anyway within the neighbourhood of 20m to 25m can fix this kind with good management.

And here is the 3D design...

8 Likes

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
The excavators were fast until water showed up.

2 Likes

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by mufutau55(m): 12:09am On Jul 24, 2016
dubemcapital:

Thank you sir, I will give you a range like you mentioned not accurate grin anyway within the neighbourhood of 20m to 25m can fix this kind with good management.

And here is the 3D design...

This is a lovely design Boss... are you the Architect on this? I will surely love to see the floor plan.
If the Architect is on Nairaland, pls let me know, I may need to work with him. Thanks for posting this.

Hajji M.
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by mufutau55(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
dubemcapital:

A full community sized one plot.

Thanks Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 3:05am On Jul 26, 2016
mufutau55:

This is a lovely design Boss... are you the Architect on this? I will surely love to see the floor plan.
If the Architect is on Nairaland, pls let me know, I may need to work with him. Thanks for posting this.

Hajji M.

Yes, I will if consent of the client is positive
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
It's rainy days, no option if we must move on...

2 Likes

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by spyder880(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Very lovely design and layout. I trust you to deliver this house with the quality you are known for. Well done.

4 Likes

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
So we continue.... But with caution.

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by adewaleID: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Well done Spyder880, May God be with you and your workers. Very lovely design. grin

1 Like

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 2:18am On Jul 27, 2016
spyder880:
Very lovely design and layout. I trust you to deliver this house with the quality you are known for. Well done.

Thank you oga spyder, hope your projects are progressive?
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 2:18am On Jul 27, 2016
adewaleID:
Well done Spyder880, May God be with you and your workers. Very lovely design. grin

Amen! Thank you so much sir, We bless God.
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by spyder880(m): 5:39am On Jul 27, 2016
dubemcapital:

Thank you oga spyder, hope your projects are progressive?

They are moving very well, my man. Keep up the good works.
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
What? I shouted... After two days stop work notice, to wait for a good weather I saw a surprise this morning.

1 Like

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
If not for God's grace and also experience I have gathered in this field, I wouldn't have continued because it's funny anymore...

1 Like

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 3:18am On Jul 29, 2016
As it is, we have to jump into the foundation and take good advantage of this fair weather

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 3:29am On Jul 29, 2016
That's how we do...

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by whirlwind7(m): 6:37am On Jul 29, 2016
dubemcapital:
What? I shouted... After two days stop work notice, to wait for a good weather I saw a surprise this morning.

dubemcapital:
If not for God's grace and also experience I have gathered in this field, I wouldn't have continued because it wasn't funny...

Biko, what's the problem here? cheesy

It's the height of the rainy season, so this should be expected. Or is some of the water from underground?
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2016
whirlwind7:

Biko, what's the problem here? cheesy

It's the height of the rainy season, so this should be expected. Or is some of the water from underground?

My brother if is only the rain we have 3" Robin pumping machine readily available for that but the funny thing is that there is natural tap all over the foundation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by whirlwind7(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2016
dubemcapital:

My brother if is only the rain we have 3" Robin pumping machine readily available for that but the funny thing is that there is natural tap all over the foundation.

Wow!!
This is definitely going to affect the dynamics of the build. Even the structure and type of the planned foundation may be reviewed, right?

2 Likes

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
whirlwind7:

Wow!!
This is definitely going to affect the dynamics of the build. Even the structure and type of the planned foundation may be reviewed, right?

Not at all, it won't but will rather be a fortification to the foundation once a special concrete measurement and an iron bar reinforcement is observed

However, it is better noticed now so that the issue will be solved once and for all. And avoid a sinking foundation in future.
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
All we have done so far is blinding we will start the proper casting work soon... It's well even in the well o.

1 Like

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 6:13am On Jul 30, 2016
We have to screp the soft soil particles / clay which has been deposited to the foundation trenches by the move of the water in the foundation to achieve bond with the cement concrete cast and the real foundation ground. This will help to provide Adequate bearing capacity (ABC) when the load bearing elements arises.

1 Like

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2016
Then the water man is always in the foundation pit to position the water collector pipe so that it won't take some particles or wood that could be dangerous to the the pumping machine along side . Really all hands are on desk....

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Congrat sir!
I am here to see your design and why you are making it a 2 story building. smiley

Thank you, welcome onboard

2 Likes

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
Having elected most of the pillars on a double iron bar mat because of the condition of the land we have to get rid of the water in the foundation completely....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village / 10 Most-expensive Luxury Real Estate Locations In Nigeria / Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.