Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage (19543 Views)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
itseintel:

I have never benefitted anything from being male..women benefit more from being female, so play no victim to suit this situation. i work hard everyday to make a statement, which is i can be better than yesterday. In my school days, female folks worked half my effort to get same grades like i did...some even marked my scripts!! What do you call that?

Foresight is important and from history, the trends of this campaign for feminism if it eventually wins will peak at domination... they want power, and tell me what form of power is not dominating? what difference is it to patriarchy then.... i hear your thoughts, i just don't agree.

Feminism is not about women dominating men. Why don't you understand this?

A female president doesn't mean all women have power over all men. No feminists suggests that only women should be in positions of power. The Canadian prime minister is a feminist and said he would have half of his staff be male and half female - that's feminism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Oahray: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I do take responsibility for my actions.

I refuse to accept the blame for other people's actions or thoughts as a result of my dress. Uou may be interested to know women wear niqab and still get raped. Conventionally unattractive women are raped. Rape is seldom about sexual satisfaction, it's about power.

And feminists have already changed the world. It will keep changing. Whether you like it or not.
If you take responsibility for your actions, you'd have admitted that your actions can influence your public image. But no... You prefer to blame onlookers for forming an opinion.

You still aren't getting the point. "It contributes to..." doesn't not translate to "It's the reason why..." I wonder why you are mixing them up. Are you doing that on purpose? The lady in a niqab who gets raped is the unfortunate victim of a person without self-control pushed on by a mind influenced by the media that you ladies have helped sexualize. There's no sole ingredient in any cooked meal.

Oh... Please. Feminists didn't change the world. Humans changed the world in every century. Popular ideals change with time. People don't travel on donkeys anymore, monarchy has lost its power... Times change, but Man has always formed opinions since the moment he realized he has a mind. That would never change...

The world isn't going to change FOR YOU because you have a victim mentality. Interpret that any way you wish.

2 Likes

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by itseintel: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Feminism is not about women dominating men. Why don't you understand this?

A female president doesn't mean all women have power over all men. No feminists suggests that only women should be in positions of power. The Canadian prime minister is a feminist and said he would have half of his staff be male and half female - that's feminism.

It is ooh....forget all the subtleties.

That's considerate of the PM. i will agree to that if the first criteria considered was efficiency,the best capable hands and not gender bias of any kind... if it's the last one, in no time will the efffects come to fruition. When i want a task done gender is the last ,if not none - existing thing on my mind... pick the best hands and get it right...
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oahray:

If you take responsibility for your actions, you'd have admitted that your actions can influence your public image. But no... You prefer to blame onlookers for forming an opinion.

You still aren't getting the point. "It contributes to..." doesn't not translate to "It's the reason why..." I wonder why you are mixing them up. Are you doing that on purpose? The lady in a niqab who gets raped is the unfortunate victim of a person without self-control pushed on by a mind influenced by the media that you ladies have helped sexualize. There's no sole ingredient in any cooked meal.

Oh... Please. Feminists didn't change the world. Humans changed the world in every century. Popular ideals change with time. People don't travel on donkeys anymore, monarchy has lost its power... Times change, but Man has always formed opinions since the moment he realized he has a mind. That would never change...

The world isn't going to change FOR YOU because you have a victim mentality. Interpret that any way you want

Your statement regarding opinion is getting tangled. It makes no sense.

I am not a victim. I am a fighter.

And I will not accept blame for being raped simply because of what I wear.

Rape is caused by rapists.

The world will change because strong people fight for what they believe in, no matter the opposition. So that everyone can be treated like a human and be afforded the rights they deserve.

Feminists have changed the world. They fought for women's right to vote and to work outside the home, for example. They won. Deal with it.

Time to stop mansplaining the world to me.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Oahray: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Na wa sha. While people are brainstorming on the next technological innovations that would help mankind move forward, our sister here is only interested in the right to bare her cleavage as if it's punishable by law.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
itseintel:

It is ooh....forget all the subtleties.

That's considerate of the PM. i will agree to that if the first criteria considered was efficiency,the best capable hands and not gender bias of any kind... if it's the last one, in no time will the efffects come to fruition. When i want a task done gender is the last ,if not none - existing thing on my mind... pick the best hands and get it right...

The Canadian PM has a depth of talent to deal with. Making it equally representative would not be hard and would not sacrifice efficacy.

I just hope the men on his cabinet got there through merit and not just because they are men.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oahray:
Na wa sha. While people are brainstorming on the next technological innovations that would help mankind move forward, our sister here is only interested in the right to bare her cleavage as if it's punishable by law.

Smh.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by itseintel: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

The Canadian PM has a depth of talent to deal with. Making it equally representative would not be hard and would not sacrifice efficacy.

I just hope the men on his cabinet got there through merit and not just because they are men.

Time will tell....time will....

You see what I'm pointing out... i referenced gender, you referenced the men.... so the women automatically merited such positions? And you want some other minds not to see them as 'woman' and not "human ". Smh
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't like Kim Kardashian. She's not intellectual enough for my taste and too focussed on looks. She does appeal to zombie-like people who want acceptance.

Nobody needs to expose anything. But they may want to.

My point is that dress doesn't indicate a person's value. Oprah and Michelle Obama are valuable people who have exposed their cleavage. They have never indicated a requirement to do so, or even suggested it. They also cover their cleavage at times. With no instruction to others to follow suit.

While I agree with the bold, and we should not judge a book by its cover, we must understand that a person's dressing, hairstyle etc. give clues to the overall ideology of the person. Those figures you mentioned might dress that way because it is now normal and acceptable. If wearing undies publicly manage to sip into the international community at the rate at which exposure of sexual organs permeated through and normalized within the society, then a plausible extrapolation is that in no distant century, going unclad would be a norm and even heads of state will go unclad. It will be deemed right with avalanches of explanation. There is no mid-point between right and wrong. What is right is right and what is wrong is wrong. This will never change. However, knowledge, modernisation, moral decadence and compromise could beautifully package a wrong to look right.

Please, dress well. Even though we will be more than glad to see parts/all of your boobs and arse, we need to call a spade a spade. And the spade here is that proper dressing radiates high moral values. Proper dressing here is implicit in the context of this subject

2 Likes

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Oahray: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Your statement regarding opinion is getting tangled. It makes no sense.

I am not a victim. I am a fighter.

And I will not accept blame for being raped simply because of what I wear.

Rape is caused by rapists.

The world will change because strong people fight for what they believe in, no matter the opposition. So that everyone can be treated like a human and be afforded the rights they deserve.

Feminists have changed the world. They fought for women's right to vote and to work outside the home, for example. They won. Deal with it.

Time to stop mansplaining the world to me.
lol. Don't call yourself a woman then. There's MAN in it. Ditch the pronouns 'she' and 'her' for having 'he' in them. Feminists are far less logical than I thought. In constant battle with their imagination.

I said you have a victim MENTALITY, not that you are a victim. It means you see yourself as a victimized fighter (against the world) at every turn even when conditions favour you more than you care to admit.

I think I'm done. You can go and make your cleavage contribution to the world.

2 Likes

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

While I agree with the bold, and we should not judge a book by its cover, we must understand that a person's dressing, hairstyle etc. give clues to the overall ideology of the person. Those figures you mentioned might dress that way because it is now normal and acceptable. If wearing undies publicly manage to sip into the international community at the rate at which exposure of sexual organs permeated through and normalized within the society, then a plausible extrapolation is that in no distant century, going unclad would be a norm and even heads of state will go unclad. It will be deemed right with avalanches of explanation. There is no mid-point between right and wrong. What is right is right and what is wrong is wrong. This will never change. However, knowledge, modernisation, moral decadence and compromise could beautifully package a wrong to look right.

Please, dress well. Even though we will be more than glad to see parts/all of your boobs and arse, we need to call a spade a spade. And the spade here is that proper dressing radiates high moral values. Proper dressing here is implicit in the context of this subject

What YOU consider to be proper is not what OTHERS consider to be proper.

Don't tell me how to dress.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oahray:
lol. Don't call yourself a woman then. There's MAN in it. Ditch the pronouns 'she' and 'her' for having 'he' in them. Feminists are far less logical than I thought. In constant battle with their imagination.

I said you have a victim MENTALITY, not that you are a victim. It means you see yourself as a victimized fighter (against the world) at every turn even when conditions favour you more than you care to admit.

I think I'm done. You can go and make your cleavage contribution to the world.

Mansplain away. I don't care what you think of feminists. People are in the process of ditching pronouns as we speak.

Conditions should favour everyone. Equality of opportunity has not been achieved. Which is why ppl still fight for it.

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
itseintel:

Time will tell....time will....

You see what I'm pointing out... i referenced gender, you referenced the men.... so the women automatically merited such positions? And you want some other minds not to see them as 'woman' and not "human ". Smh

No. I made a sarcastic comment in response to your assumption that the women were selected as a simply "considerate" measure, while men were automatically merited in their positions.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Oahray: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Mansplain away. I don't care what you think of feminists. People are in the process of ditching pronouns as we speak.

Conditions should favour everyone. Equality of opportunity has not been achieved. Which is why ppl still fight for it.
being called woMAN makes you disadvantaged? Lolz...

Ok, are going to stop being feMALE and huMAN too?

Chai! Thank goodness all ladies don't think the same way.

Adios.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by itseintel: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

No. I made a sarcastic comment in response to your assumption that the women were selected as a simply "considerate" measure, while men were automatically merited in their positions.

Ook ooh....

But my assumption was for both cases... and vice versa... gender is not an issue to me. Correctness is....
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oahray:
being called woMAN makes you disadvantaged? Lolz...

Ok, are going to stop being feMALE and huMAN too?

Chai! Thank goodness all ladies don't think the same way.

Adios.

No. The pronouns.

Like Miss v. Mrs. He and she.

Miss and Mrs indicate marriage. But there is nothing to indicate same for men. Tell me that isn't sexist.

Some people are fighting to stop saying he/she, him/her etc. because they don't identify as either gender.

Gender is really only important for medical reasons anyway.

You really need to read some stuff. Find out about people and their experiences.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Oahray: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

No. The pronouns.

Like Miss v. Mrs. He and she.

Miss and Mrs indicate marriage. But there is nothing to indicate same for men. Tell me that isn't sexist.

Some people are fighting to stop saying he/she, him/her etc. because they don't identify as either gender.

Gender is really only important for medical reasons anyway.

You really need to read some stuff. Find out about people and their experiences.
if it's not going to help save lives or feed malnourished kids worldwide or cure diseases afflicting MANkind, I'm very much uninterested. There are better things to do than read stories of squabbles about pronouns by gender-insecure persons. Thank you.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oahray:
if it's not going to help save lives or feed malnourished kids worldwide or cure diseases afflicting MANkind, I'm very much uninterested. There are better things to do than read stories of squabbles about pronouns by gender-insecure persons. Thank you.

No but it will open up opportunities so that all people can work toward these issues rather than leaving it all to men.

And you will be enlightened. Education is important.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by chigoizie7(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I agree with your perception of feminism. It has benefits to both genders.

I practice feminism in my life, as you suggest. I have always done this.

My main issue in this thread is judging women's characters by how they dress. Not as an individual, but as a gender wholly.

Not all women who expose cleavage are slvts. Not all that dress "modestly" are sexually chaste. Women who are "ugly", "fat", and wear niqabs get raped in equal proportion to those who are not.

Judging an entire character of a gender's behaviour is illogical. Women deserve to be able to dress as they please without being subject to the gender stereotyping I have talked about.

U see? This ur perception of life should be limited to ur own understanding.

I tot u should be preaching equally, but concentrating on one side, women alone makes it look like ur own perception of feminism is whack.

Earlier, I made mention of if the society frowns @ a man who wears a very tight pants exposing his groins to the public, I also asked how u will feel or how u will see such a man walking openly on the streets, u never answered that question.

To me, I view a woman with an exposed cleavages( very very exposed) the same way I view a man walking the streets with a very tight pants exposing his bulge to the public,it is as simple as that.

Ur lots makes it all seem like it is a woman thing, there are ways that men dresses that are not accepted or frowned by the society.

Ur lots always want to play the victim game.

U will also attest to the fact the it is almost rare to see a guy dressed as I explained above, why? Becos they have been cautioned, talked to and they accepted that it is not acceptable, no one has beaten them up because of that, neither has anyone beaten up a lady for exposing cleavages. These are two different genders that has its flaws in ways of dressing, one accepted to caution itself, the other decides to continue.

So, what's ur headache?

If people don't frown @ it where u come from, we frown @ it down here, we are Nigerians, africans, and this is nairaland, u can't come here to tell us how to live our lives.

This is a 10 page thread, I have read not all of the comments here, but even women disagreed to what u believed in, it should show u something, that we don't uphold to such kinda lifestyle, like I also told u, even our mothers and sisters down here condemn such, even though some of them are guilty of it.

Morethan, 80% percent of them who flaunt their cleavages do it for sexual related stuffs, not for the comfortability of it. If u doubt me, open another thread and debate on that with women.

U cannot come and force us to see things the way u do. We are not mumu's

Have a nice day dear

1 Like

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

U see? This ur perception of life should be limited to ur own understanding.

I tot u should be preaching equally, but concentrating on one side, women alone makes it look like ur own perception of feminism is whack.

Earlier, I made mention of if the society frowns @ a man who wears a very tight pants exposing his groins to the public, I also asked how u will feel or how u will see such a man walking openly on the streets, u never answered that question.

To me, I view a woman with an exposed cleavages( very very exposed) the same way I view a man walking the streets with a very tight pants exposing his bulge to the public,it is as simple as that.

Ur lots makes it all seem like it is a woman thing, there are ways that men dresses that are not accepted or frowned by the society.

Ur lots always want to play the victim game.

U will also attest to the fact the it is almost rare to see a guy dressed as I explained above, why? Becos they have been cautioned, talked to and they accepted that it is not acceptable, no one has beaten them up because of that, neither has anyone beaten up a lady for exposing cleavages. These are two different genders that has its flaws in ways of dressing, one accepted to caution itself, the other decides to continue.

So, what's ur headache?

If people don't frown @ it where u come from, we frown @ it down here, we are Nigerians, africans, and this is nairaland, u can't come here to tell us how to live our lives.

Have a nice day dear

Women HAVE been beaten for the way they dress. Plus verbally abused and demeaned by men on this very forum.

Men still wear revealing clothes. So do woman. The difference is in the response to such.

All I suggested that is if men have such a problem with the exposure with secondary sexual characteristics, then maybe they should cover thier own to avoid hypocrisy.

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by chigoizie7(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Women HAVE been beaten for the way they dress. Plus verbally abused and demeaned by men on this very forum.

Men still wear revealing clothes. So do woman. The difference is in the response to such.

All I suggested that is if men have such a problem with the exposure with secondary sexual characteristics, then maybe they should cover thier own to avoid hypocrisy.

That is it. Men are not only the ones that frown @ it.

In as much as u can't do anything to a man that is walking the streets shirtles .

How would u see a man that is walking up the streets without shirts on?

The same way u see that man is the same way other people will see a lady without cloths on just like u.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

That is it. Men are not only the ones that frown @ it.

In as much as u can't do anything to a man that is walking the streets shirtles .

How would u see a man that is walking up the streets without shirts on?

The same way u see that man is the same way other people will see a lady without cloths on just like u.

I'll think that the weather is hot.

Not that the person is a slvtty attention seeking olosho.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by newsphase(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:
You say women should cover their cleavage because breasts are sexual organs.

Breasts aren't sexual organs. They're secondary sexual characteristics.

Just so you know: your facial hair and enlarged adams apple are secondary sexual characteristics as well.

So if you think people should cover secondary sexual characteristics, feel free to shove your entire head into a bag at any time.

But common sense tells us that...... The breasts bring about sexual arousal.... which our head cannot bring about..... That is one of the reason why covering your breasts is important....

Help men prevent unwanted erections in wrong places ....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by chigoizie7(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I'll think that the weather is hot.

Not that the person is a slvtty attention seeking olosho.

That is were ur "own" opinion counts.

Allow me to be that judge of my "own" opinions.

Don't think for other people. Allow them to think for themselves. That's the point.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
pfffft!! cheesy you having a talk with yer alternate?
....and uym,Facebook ain't private.
hey puff
where is your husband
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Boss man.copyright infringement ke?
Sha, na only one milla e go take. i go deactivate am PRONTO.
kingcheezypuff na cray-cray pesin..... + I'm a Fulani niigà from abokiland.
Not my fault you decided ta STEAL somebody else's moniker tongue

...OK ilegend MAYBE ya'll ain't the same. MAYBE.
❤but know if you are I will suss you out worst than the CIA.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by IamLEGEND1: 6:54am On Jul 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Not my fault you decided ta STEAL somebody else's moniker tongue
...OK Pilegend MAYBE ya'll ain't the same. MAYBE.
❤but know if you are I will suss you out worst than the CIA.
a quick heads up- I do have an alternate cheesy ....BT it's definitely not ílegend.
So dig as much as you want Special agent Valerie cool you ain't gonna find Jack.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
a quick heads up- I do have an alternate cheesy ....BT it's definitely not ílegend.
So dig as much as you want Special agent Valerie cool you ain't gonna find Jack.
❤I know exactly who you are.I only spoke with yer alternate the other day grin
.....why would you think you hurt me?
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by IamLEGEND1: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤I know exactly who you are.I only spoke with yer alternate the other day grin
.....why would you think you hurt me?
You might have talked to an alternate,bt it definitely wasn't mine. cheesy
#GhostMode
who said I hurt u? That's not even remotely feasible.
U know I got nothing but mad love for u.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You might have talked to an alternate,bt it definitely wasn't mine. cheesy
#GhostMode
who said I hurt u? That's not even remotely feasible.
U know I got nothing but mad love for u.
angry
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Mary19: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2016
It's the second edition and Steele Models is receiving applications from Models a chance to get paid. A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a model and get paid for it no hassles... Join Steele Modelling Agency. A South African modelling agency with branches all over Africa for more info contact on whatsapp
Cassandra - 07014243302 with the word 'Steele Model'
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by syphs(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? / My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.