Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage (19552 Views)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

Since u have defied all odds to appear topless in most places, televisions included and no one arrested u, why are u still lamenting?

Due to the judgement and shame men put on women for such behaviour.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Kakamorufu(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Illogical thought pattern.
for your mind tho. So u wanna tell me u make guys turn round when u walk for streets
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Please. I've been topless in lots of places, television included.
just tell me the TV programme lemme go find out
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:

Have u ever thought of it this way...most men here dont care about how a woman feels. She is suppose to feel the same way as they do.

If they say, A is not a wife material, they expect u also think same.

Moreso, what happens to respect? Everyday women are slut-shamed, shamed for being single, shamed for disagreeing with other women, shamed for being "sexy", shamed for putting on make up. Shamed for walking out of a relationship, shamed for everything

Even if its ingrained to be silly, dont they have any atom of respect for us?

No, they don't. That's why feminism is important.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Kakamorufu:
for your mind tho. So u wanna tell me u make guys turn round when u walk for streets

No. When did I mention that?
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by TheAziz: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't wear any underwear. Why do I have to justify myself to you?

If I want to go topless like a man, I should be able to without judgement.
now you know, no one is stopping you. go topless dear. from now on
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by chigoizie7(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Due to the judgement and shame men put on women for such behaviour.

Speak for urself sweetheart.

We live in a world where freedom of expression is held up so high.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Kakamorufu(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2016
i just wanna believe she's being sarcastic tho. All these hullaballoo this early morning are somehow
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by LuveU2(f): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
I'm glad u said most, personally, I don't judge, every one does things with their reason , but in this issue, we have to follow the morals of the environment we are
Morals? Do u choose your morals?
One of the morals of the society, our religious society is that every man abstains from sex until marriage.
How many men are shamed for not keeping that?

Talking of exposed cleavages, thats whats "in" Men still marry women, a lot, that bare their boobs until only the nipples are hidden.

It is even glorified on our "altars of worship" Pastors look away as if its now the normal way for a bride to dress.

At the end, the bride may not be spared being called many names bt who shames the man for marrying such a girl?

We are very selective and bias when it comes to keeping the morals of our environ.

1 Like

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

Speak for urself sweetheart.

We live in a world where freedom of expression is held up so high.

Yet women are shamed and told what to do every day.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by chigoizie7(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Yet women are shamed and told what to do every day.

It is left to the lady in question to stand on what she wants.

Come to think of it. Women u said? Please stop this ur generalisation perceptions.

Were u not the same person(woman) that has gone topless many places? Even on TV? Did anyone shame u or told u what to do? If NO is ur answer, then stop lamenting. If YES is ur answer and u still defied their shaming and all that and went topless, also allow others to do theirs.

Whichever way, stop lamenting

2 Likes

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

It is left to the lady in question to stand on what she wants.

Come to think of it. Women u said? Please stop this ur generalisation perceptions.

Were u not the same person(woman) that has gone topless many places? Even on TV? Did anyone shame u or told u what to do? If NO is ur answer, then stop lamenting. If YES is ur answer and u still defied their shaming and all that and went topless, also allow others to do theirs.

Whichever way, stop lamenting

Just look at the number of men on here shaming celebrities for showing cleavage.

I care about all people, not just myself.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:
One of the morals of the society, our religious society is that every man abstains from sex until marriage.

Talking of exposed cleavages, thats whats "in" Men still marry women, a lot, that bare their boobs until only the nipples are hidden.

It is even glorified on our "altars of worship" Pastors look away as if its now the normal way for a bride to dress.

At the end, the bride may not be spared being called many names bt who shames the man for marrying such a girl?

We are very selective and bias when it comes to keeping the morals of our environ.
if I get u right, is there any law that says woman should wrap their body from head to toe? Or any that said girls must open their ckevages, it's choice my dear, but our mothers who are females also will go against ladies showing their cleavages, that's the moral I'm talking about
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:

whenu say sex b4 marriage both party carry the blame, it's only rape that's against moral in that sense
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by LuveU2(f): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
whenu say sex b4 marriage both party carry the blame, it's only rape that's against moral in that sense
Both parties were suppose to take d blame in a normal sect, but in this world, women who fornicate are shamed and made fun of, almost every time but what happens to the men that sleep with them? nothing bro, nothing. You and i knw the truth.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Certifiedbillio(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:
Both parties were suppose to take d blame in a normal sect, but in this world, women who fornicate are shamed and made fun of, almost every time but what happens to the men that sleep with them? nothing bro, nothing. You and i knw the truth.
yeah, I agree in which I always go against when ever I hear such, but the dressing issue u and I know that too, even in western world , topless say is just a day in tho whole year
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Kakamorufu(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

No. When did I mention that?
u don't have to mention it. We sabi una type well
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2016
Certifiedbillio:

Yet you're willing to assign blame to women for being raped.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by itseintel: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

No, they don't. That's why feminism is important.

Loooool.... of all the reasons for feminism,this cracked me up.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2016
itseintel:

Loooool.... of all the reasons for feminism,this cracked me up.

Women want respect and not to be treated like objects. Hilarious.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by LuveU2(f): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
yeah, I agree in which I always go against when ever I hear such, but the dressing issue u and I know that too, even in western world , topless say is just a day in tho whole year
Funny u will say this, but single women go topless everyday before single men huh, in private. They enjoy the sight of her bossoms in their rooms (they will still shame her later anyway) but would curse her if she bares herself in public. Whar is the difference?

1 Like

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Tenkobos(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2016
lereinter:

The writer no lie
If not how much u think they give people
Who act this roles
wetin be the name of this movie?
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by jamalnation(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Dis is d reason y most men call women fish brain
foolinlove:

No. Men walk around topless. Why can't women if they want?
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by itseintel: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Women want respect and not to be treated like objects. Hilarious.
respect is earned, there are standards to earning respect.... ask the likes of Adichie and Amanpour if exposing cleavage was as important as working their way to recognition and respect.. And people who took them serious saw cleaves before intellect .. mis-direction is the problem facing feminism,not the male gender.... fight that first..

2 Likes

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by jamalnation(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:
Funny u will say this, but single women go topless everyday before single men huh, in private. They enjoy the sight of her bossoms in their rooms (they will still shame her later anyway) but would curse her if she bares herself in public. Whar is the difference?

in other word wat are u trying to say ??
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2016
jamalnation:
Dis is d reason y most men call women fish brain

You have not presented a logical argument.
Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by jamalnation(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Case close. U killed it.
itseintel:
respect is earned, there are standards to earning respect.... ask the likes of Adichie and Amanpour if exposing cleavage was as important as working their way to recognition and respect.. And people who took them serious saw cleaves before intellect .. mis-direction is the problem facing feminism,not the male gender.... fight that first..

3 Likes

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by LuveU2(f): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2016
jamalnation:

in other word wat are u trying to say ??
Be rational and logical when keeping laws not biased and selective.
Doing the later hurts many women but u wont understand because the society favours your gender more.

1 Like

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by Tenkobos(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:
If only the malefolk in this part would stop picking on everything a woman does and focus on being great men, maybe some of us wld not start topics like this.
how about women focusing on being great women instead of opening silly topics online to fight that they be allowed to go unclad? or are they forbidden to be great.

Does it make any sense to you?

How many threads did the op open when that woman was killed in Kano? How about the one killed in abuja?

Great women fight for women right while foolish people like the op fight to be allowed to post tit pictures on facebook and twitter.

Listen dear, every man or woman who doesn't care about the effect his or her actions and inactions(including dressing) has on the society should have his or her sanity tested cause na so madness dey start.
LuveU2:
I will tell you the difference if you tell me why women wear bikini in public places but will scream and run for cover when you see them in pants and bra.

My problem is, ladies should channel their anger to their mothers cause men rarely care.

Step out of your house unclad and see if your mother will not restore your sanity with slaps before your father even comes back from work.

Even if she makes it to the street, it girls that will mock her and call names and advice their brothers not to marry her because she isn't a good material.

Attack your fellow women and leave men alone.

6 Likes

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2016
Izzorite

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by freshkid144: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Are you threatening me with physical violence? The image suggests so.

Goes to show what a "great" guy you are.

I stick up for women and you threaten to beat me.
ds lady na real fool sha

1 Like

Re: For All The Men Worried About Exposed Cleavage by foolinlove(f): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2016
freshkid144:
ds lady na real fool sha

Why? Elaborate on why I am so foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour? / Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? / Essential Dating Tips For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.