Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight (22923 Views)

Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by metronaija: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2016
I dont know why this man is under fire on his social media handle.....He says the money that was transferred into his account was for a 'job' he did!

Let the Law deal with him if he is found otherwise,no one appointed anyone a Judge to go and crucify him on his handle..

So,if Someone steals money and gives to you without your knowledge and then it comes out that it was stolen money,wouldnt the wise thing be to return the money?I dont understand why they are all claiming they did a job.....Money was looted to pay you,RETURN IT and then fight.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/doyin-okupe-engages-in-another-twitter.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by NOC1(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2016
Lol, Eyaaa sorry man na you go carry your hand fetch fire woods wey ant de.
I will be happy if Okupe remain silent in social media he's rants and insults is making me see him as a baby anyway that's an evidence of frustration.

8 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by herzern(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Op.....lemme explain

you own a viewing centre....A boy came to play ps3 worth of 5000 naira...yhu switched on your generator and he played till his satisfaction
Later on...The Parent came and said the 5k was stolen by the boy.......will yhu return it??
The truth is....you rendered the service already....there is nothing you can do about it.....Products can be returned but Services...mba!

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by Florblu(f): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2016
This man should rest,the worst awaits him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by Pheals(f): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2016
;\ God ! God punish anybody cheating us

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by azeecoboy(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2016
Chai...
Doyin is loosing it walai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by azeecoboy(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
Op.....lemme explain

you own a viewing centre....A boy came to play ps3 worth of 5000 naira...yhu switched on your generator and he played till his satisfaction
Later on...The Parent came and said the 5k was stolen by the boy.......will yhu return it??
The truth is....you rendered the service already....there is nothing you can do about it.....Products can be returned but Services...mba!
:-o
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by sammyj: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Okukpe always displaying his attribute as the self proclaimed Bastard. I am not surprised about his outburst!! ! sad angry grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by Domislaz(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2016
He is really afraid. No display of emotional intelligence by him at all. BTW, when did he become a preacher?

8 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2016
Politically, Okupe is a man of yesteryears. He is technically and politically unemployed, that's why he has time to respond to those who want to intentionally frustrate him

9 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by OlujobaSamuel: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
Op.....lemme explain

what if the boy is well known to be of unsound mind in the neighborhood? that's an example of collecting money from a wrong source.

23 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by KenModi(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Doyin Doyin!!

How many times I call you? Sofrey waka ooo

In the main time, if youwant to study abroad - Canada, U.S, Germany, Austria, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Turkey, Switzerland, Cyprus, China, India; admission is currently on.

Check my signature and contact me so we begin working on your application and visa.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Have no qualms...The EFCC is being paid to do a "Job" too undecided

7 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2016
grin
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by AntiWailer: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Lol

Foolish old man.

I will suggest mental test for all these politicians.

Most of them are battling insanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2016
.Nigerians too like LATE PRAYERS

Nigeria go wan play with France or Germany

Na then them go turn to prayer warriors cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by blacktwist(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerian politician has been disgracing themselves before the existent if eve... so it's not a news any longer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by maxwelloweezy(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Biafra will never come

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by dunkem21(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
Op.....lemme explain

Aptly captured..

AntiWailer:

Brother, u will return the money.
I have seen serveral of such money returned.
If u are not an Armed robber, u will not allow a teenager play game of 5k.
My brother, u will so return it when u meet ur match.

Story kawai..

.. dem no go return the money wey you take power your generator, pay for shop and staff?

5 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by AntiWailer: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
Op.....lemme explain

I have seen several of such money returned.

U never see crazy recovery team. bets, game etc are even the easiest to recover.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2016
I believe that his twitter handle was hacked
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by stevebond007(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Guess the Lord was with you when you took the money?

Religion is one of Nigeria's problem,

See d guy hiding under cloak of Religion.

Dude return the money.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by Akinaukwa: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2016
Stop frustrating an already frustrated man.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by jydeskill1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
Op.....lemme explain

Bros u will return according to d law of contract with a minor. The minor does not have a capacity to a contract.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by Sylvarresta(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
AntiWailer:

I have seen serveral of such money returned.

Seconded........ you go pay the money add interest self

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by ventilation: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thieves $ bible quoting are like 5 $ 6 grin somebody should help me with that Jacob zuma's photo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by ayindejimmy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
Op.....lemme explain

when a boy comes to play a psp game of 5k, thats when to get suspicious.
I recall the tale of a primary school kid that saw his parent's 1k some years back. He took to it to the neighbourhood store and went on a shoping spree like a drunken pirate. Well, the store owner got suspicious and quickly call in the boy's parents

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by AntiWailer: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
dunkem21:

Aptly captured..

Story kawai..

.. dem no go return the money wey you take power your generator, pay for shop and staff?

When u see trouble and they try to label ur business as business for teens who steal their parents' money, u will count ur loss, return their money and move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by Dvera671(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol..
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by olowo72(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jer 20:11
I think that is enough. But with you doyin pouring fire and brimstone on someone, I don't think God will fight for you anymore, because you are already doing the fighting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention / Results Declared By INEC Were Verified, Says UK / Libel: Atiku Sues Lauretta Onochie, Demands N2.5 Bilion In Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.