Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

+18)can't Believe Big Brother Showed The SEX': Laura Carter Fuming After Seeing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / +18)can't Believe Big Brother Showed The SEX': Laura Carter Fuming After Seeing (10353 Views)

Pregnant Big Brother Star Laura Carter Goes Naked For Pregnancy Photoshoot / Today May 11th Is "Bob Marley Day" I Showed The Legend Some Respect (photos) / Rihanna Was At The Beach Recently And As Usual She Showed The World Her Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18)can't Believe Big Brother Showed The SEX': Laura Carter Fuming After Seeing by Goldenzeneth: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2016
Big Brother's Laura Carter was fuming at the end of Friday night's eviction show after she saw videos of herself having sex in the house with Marco Pierre White Jr.

Following last week's departure of Ryan Ruckledge , BB presenter Emma Willis named the actress as the eighth housemate to be given the boot.

Laura left the house to a chorus of boos, before her "best bits" were shown in her exit video.

To continue click here http://goldenzeneth..com/2016/07/i-cant-believe-big-brother-showed-sex.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: +18)can't Believe Big Brother Showed The SEX': Laura Carter Fuming After Seeing by divinehand2003(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2016
This is serious ooooo

No privacy on BB anymore. Everything is exposed
Re: +18)can't Believe Big Brother Showed The SEX': Laura Carter Fuming After Seeing by bentlywills(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2016
I don't even understand the moral lesson behind dz Big brother show

2 Likes

Re: +18)can't Believe Big Brother Showed The SEX': Laura Carter Fuming After Seeing by CircleOfWilis: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Nice boobs cool
Re: +18)can't Believe Big Brother Showed The SEX': Laura Carter Fuming After Seeing by Qualer: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
Nice boobs cool

Re: +18)can't Believe Big Brother Showed The SEX': Laura Carter Fuming After Seeing by eightsin(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
More!! I want moreee

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] / Hollywood Actress Nia Long And Ime Udoka Welcome Babyboy- Kez Sunday Udoka / Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.