Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax (99471 Views)

What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) / New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax / New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by contactmorak: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2016
This is not the first time we have heard some like this happening. There was this video of a chubby woman which made rounds sometimes ago also in similar fate. Well, this new bride too recounted how she was admitted to the hospital after her husband gave her an epic two hour climax after sexual intercourse.
Now we don't know whether to be happy or sad for this one! After all, it's the dream of every woman to find a man who can sufficiently give her that heavenly feeling in the bedroom. Lol....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/lol-new-bride-admitted-to-hospital.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by contactmorak: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2016
Lol, really funny

WATCH VIDEO OF HER UNCONTROLLABLE ORGASM IN HOSPITAL HEREĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/lol-new-bride-admitted-to-hospital.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by AfroKnight: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2016
The man should be arrested. grin Maybe he waited too long for the wedding night. He probably wanted to reap all the shawarma and ice cream money in one night. grin

280 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by greatwhite(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Moderation in all things smiley

18 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by AxeurdaddyIX: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Mehn.... This one is strong

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Gbemiie: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2016
For real? Hmmmmm smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Mafking(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2016
This one is funny

Lemme shine my teeth grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2016

We should switch places...embarassed

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by mayorkyzo: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2016
Too much of everything is bad..
On a 2nd thot the over excitement of being newly married might contribute also...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Julietcutie(f): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2016
Lol

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by FastestTech(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Op
hope it is not your wife?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Coyotejack(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
In the article they said the man was feeling pleased with him self

2hrs noe be joke ooooooooo

7 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
O ti to ooooo. Ordinary 2hours? That means if I run that one from 10am till 7pm na both her body and soul go just die. There is a saying beautiful ladies don't know how to bleep. But some women are blessed with high sexual hormones sha and some unflavored. Ohhhhhhhh Vivian you remain the best. I love gals with high sexual hormones cause they are so sweet, dia orgasm build rapidly and quick just by pre-intimacy, not some that when u suck Felicia sef dey won't respond to stimuli as if they circumcise their Felicia and punny all together.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Ahmed0336(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

we should switch places...undecided

take am easy o

3 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
If you marry a good woman who has kept her virginity, abeg take it easy on her for first night.

Don't knack her like you do to the girls in your local ashewo joint smiley

But wait oo!! The knacking may not have been the problem, it appears she went into a non-stop orgasm.

In which case the dude must be a guru, he should write a book to teach us men his skills grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Akjr(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hahahahaahaha.. Dah man na animal... D wife go dei fear sex as from 2dy.. I tink dah kinda man wl b good 4 all dose gyalz dat deir pucci itches dem always

6 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by MVLOX(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
She must have been a virgin.... Just assuming ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by BestySam(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

Contact me. I can go 24 hours.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by icyprince020(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bros,2hrs na child's play.come calabar u go sabi say dos couple still dey learn.lol.but na true na.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by ginggerxy: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

fuckertive grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by sammyj: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Chessus shocked grin
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by myners007: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
She was only ecstasized to paradise.

1 Like

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Jediel1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Too much of everything is bad. Wetin i dey talk self grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by 4nobody4every1: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
cool tongue

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by mummyson26(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
The guy should be part of Nigeria contingents to the olympic

8 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by weblord1900: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Eyaa... it's highly graphic and touching.
RIP to the deceased
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Odunharry(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lmao.
Ladies dream..
The guy na horse.. Kudos to him .

Lalasticlala u see something?? See mad traffic.

Still have another list of people viewing. .no spce to upload grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by gunuvi(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ol

1 Like

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by clintino700(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
i can make 6hrs look like 3days for u...
quote author=Estharfabian post=47808204]

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by AzizReal1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mafking:
This one is funny
Lemme shine my teeth grin grin grin
lemme shine wit u grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by ObaKlaz: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
The husband be feeling like one Jagaban... Bragging rights. My brother from another mother!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.