Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) (56890 Views)

Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land Laments 30 Years Neglect Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex / Ooni Reacts To Fire At Palace Of Oba Of Lagos / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Newshelmboss(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2016
This is the palace of the OHINOYI of EBIRA land, HRM ALHAJI Ado Ibrahim Attah III, arguably the best in West Africa.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-exquisite-palace-of-ohinoyi-of.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by HungerBAD: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Waste of money.

Ebiraland is not Bayelsa,Rivers or Delta with plenty of money,so this showmanship palace is uncalled for.

This Opulence in a place like Ebira,that lacks a lot is uncalled for.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Nice palace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Babalegba(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2016
Pls show us pictures of how his subjects live.Colossal waste of money

35 Likes

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by 2fine2fast(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
It's cool
But I see nothing African about it.

3 Likes

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by opalu: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
H
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by tooman: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
e-quarel is allowed.

1 Like

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Iamfrank(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
gud
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by kayojosephy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice edifice, we will surely get there, it's just a matter of time..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Looks tacky...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ugly house.

No Igwe's palace in Nigeria beats the palace of Igwe Nnokwa in terms of beauty and simplicity and modern design

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by ThundrCork(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
An astute business man. Well schooled and smart. Surrounded by beautiful women. He is getting old though

1 Like

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by homesteady(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Look at his mighty house, this picture does not really capture the magnitude of the house and just a stone throw from this house, you would see many ugly houses built on rocks grin

14 Likes

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wow!
What a home!!

1 Like

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Richy4(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice..infact really nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by bodejohn(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Waste of money.

I guess the Buckingham palace is also a waste....

9 Likes

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by jamalnation(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Great king beautiful palace lovely people

2 Likes

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ops is it 2 in one building or it is two structure. Pls enlighten us.

1 Like

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by townplanner(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
help me wish zainab a happy married life #jollof is bae☺ esp in dis baba era

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Bluette(f): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lovely
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by izzou(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2016

2 Likes

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Kingslaw(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
The oil company fine! undecided
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by sonnie10: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
what is going on here, was the building renovated? or are they different houses in the two pictures? Maybe one is the front and the other is back? So confused right now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jesus, and this pple will be building huts about.
Nice one

Be inspired, read this The Old Farmer and the Wise Grasscutter : Lessons for Scholars
@ https://scholarzine./2016/07/22/the-old-farmer-and-the-wise-grasscutter-lessons-for-scholars/
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by EMMYLBANKS(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Waste of money.
please tell me how is it waste of money or i concur dat ur thinking is kind of based on ur moniker

2 Likes

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
All hail d king
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by jamalnation(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Must u display ur stupidity everywhere
Atmmachine:
Ugly house.

No Igwe's palace in Nigeria beats the palace of Igwe Nnokwa in terms of beauty and simplicity and modern design

7 Likes

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
E make sense sha
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Yinkatolu: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
must i comment?
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Doljeid: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by cosby02(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Waste of money.

Ebiraland is not Bayelsa,Rivers or Delta with plenty of money,so this showmanship palace is uncalled for.

This Opulence in a place like Ebira,that lacks a lot is uncalled for.
Start using it

4 Likes

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by boneruns(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
The interior of this palace is exquisite. I was privileged to enter this palace during my NYSC days in Okene. As corps members, we were allowed to fetch water from the palace because they had water issue in the town.

I learnt the exterior of the palace is hardly completed. The entrance wall of the palace is constructed like a house with roomss

Attached is a picture of the entrance to the palace. I snapped this in 2011.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace / Who Are The Yoruba In Benin Republic? / About The Surnames Of Rivers State Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.