Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) (61236 Views)

First Bentley GT In Nigeria Abandoned In Ibadan / Bentley Gt Vs Rolls Royce:which Is More Preferable (pics) / Abandoned Bentley Gt(one Man's Trash, Another's Treasure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by henrygale(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Might not be abandoned intentionally as the car might have a fault d owner don't c as worth repairing or cannot afford to fix d problem.
Even a close look at d front wheels,u will notice it seems d front absorber is faulty........thrre might be more to it sha! #myopinion.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:
cry so guys I was going through my instagram looking for funny videos

I stumbled on this page @gidicar (as a car fanatics) I went through their post then I stumbled on this pic of an abandoned Bentley laying helplessly on the street of Lagos

I was wondering what sort of thing is this ??

could this be as a result of too much money ??

or could this be a result of stupidity??

or could it be as a result of what?? infact I'm confused

Mennn! I must make money in this life ooo and also every nairalander God bless our hustle amen

imagine one mans food is truly another mans poison

Maintenance. Buying all these cars is not as much poroblem as maintaining them. All these celebrities that hit big jobs and buy these fancy cars, find it difficult to maintain. Crazily expensive parts etc. Problem getting capable mechanic to fix. They keep doing trial and error and you get frustrated after spending money. If you no chop well, you will end up spending all your life income on those cars.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by shamecurls(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
The money to repair that Bentley will be enough to get you a dozen of Innoson`s best SUV`s and you still have excesses to buy full tanks in all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Exponental(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Like most of our new modern cars, the mechanics are not available likewise the parts. I see it as stupidity to buy car that it's maintenance will not be readily available.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by blackjack21(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:
cry so guys I was going through my instagram looking for funny videos

I stumbled on this page @gidicar (as a car fanatics) I went through their post then I stumbled on this pic of an abandoned Bentley laying helplessly on the street of Lagos

I was wondering what sort of thing is this ??

could this be as a result of too much money ??

or could this be a result of stupidity??

or could it be as a result of what?? infact I'm confused

Mennn! I must make money in this life ooo and also every nairalander God bless our hustle amen

imagine one mans food is truly another mans poison

Perhaps it's faulty, and you don't get parts easy. Plus I see the area look like a garage.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by scarletddt: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
I left ha,I mean the Bentley,my girlfriend hung the fone on out of annoyance I left it there though the came with the rolls roys.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by buharisbae(f): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Make una see person wet talk say Buhari na dullard? She no even know the difference between singular and plural for English. Chai!!!!

so na small typo u dey look? undecided

BTW can't u see my moniker?

DSS go just find u undecided
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by dragon2(m): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
The white man prays to God for the gift of intelligence,wisdom and social justice.The black man prays to God for the works of the hands of the white man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jarus:

Maintenance. Buying all these cars is not as much poroblem as maintaining them. All these celebrities that hit big jobs and buy these fancy cars, find it difficult to maintain. Crazily expensive parts etc. Problem getting capable mechanic to fix. They keep doing trial and error and you get frustrated after spending money. If you no chop well, you will end up spending all your life income on those cars.

Range Rovers that touch cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by 0shyne: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
What pips dont get about ds kinda car is dat it aint that easy to maintain....it culd merely be a technical fault/wiring problem dat has drowned d owners account...
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by sexychocho(f): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
And e make sense ooooo

U sure say anoda tin no dey dere undecided
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Princepoint(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
lost and found
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Ayomel(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
seriously some mechanic can destroy person career. it might be the fault of the mechanic am very sure the owner will not leave his car like that.
anyone that have fall victim of technician will know what am saying.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by macho44(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:
My prayer today is that each and every good Nlanders will be able to also dump a Bentley (because we are too rich IJN ) AMEN

click if you believe
Madam Buharisbae, work hard n stop wishful thinking.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
oyb:

Range Rovers that touch cheesy lipsrsealed

My brother, I learned the hard way. When persistent gear problem also killed me,changd gear system twice at more than 350k each. Nobody told me before i put "For Sale" on the thing. When my salary was almost entirely going into maintaining the thing.

Learnt the hard way that buying is not the problem, but maintaining.

Not for salary earners jare. cheesy
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Senai(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
If only the OP knows what it means to have such a car with a knocked engine...abeg, where u won get replacement... I am sure that would likely be the probable cause of leaving such a vehicle like this...#justsaying. Senai.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by LEXYCOM: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
It one of my cars, I just left it there because I don't need it
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by logicab: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
That looks like a body shop. The car is there for body work and seeing it doesn't even have plate numbers, it's probably going to be sold.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by buharisbae(f): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
macho44:
Madam Buharisbae, work hard n stop wishful thinking.

Yeah work hard and pray also

I'm working hard and I'm also topping it with prayer

have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by RJayson(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Na money for repairs no dey, Who wan park that kain machine for mechanic village.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:

so na small typo u dey look? undecided
BTW can't u see my moniker?
DSS go just find u undecided
DSS ko CIA ni.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ayomel:
seriously some mechanic can destroy person career. it might be the fault of the mechanic am very sure the owner will not leave his car like that.
anyone that have fall victim of technician will know what am saying.
Chai!!! Wetin concern car and career?
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by profmallory(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
The owner might be no more
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by LordOfNaira: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:
My prayer today is that each and every good Nlanders will be able to also dump a Bentley (because we are too rich IJN ) AMEN

click if you believe

I will buy a Bentley for you.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by tolustwart: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
the owner na one chance rich man
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
estyvino:
Na ma own op! E concern yu, una Just no wan let rich people like us be grin
lolz u mean u own a kekenapep grin
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by crackhouse(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
estyvino:

I get am like four! But that one, they stole the follow come car charger , so I abandoned it grin
kids everywhere on nairaland.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Fact007(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
This guy never do my car..... grin
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by peezeygwiny(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:

click if you believe

Hmmmn.....Bentley na small car
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by cbrass(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
alienvirus:
Go to Rasco bus stop after Owode along Ikorodu road. You will see so many abandoned Hummers, Bentley etc. You go wow!

Are they for sale?
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Garshyzee(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lemme quickly go and tow dis Bentley oo..at least if I sell it..na something sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) / Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha / Toyota Corolla 2004 Vs Honda Civic 2004 Which Is Better Overall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.