Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note (37864 Views)

Karlkem, Uriel's Brother Comes Out As Gay (Photos) / Nickelodeon Cartoon Featuring Gay Couple Will Not Air In Africa / For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Rayloverscrib: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
In a recent releases on Nickledeon which is a popular cartoon network and has the ability to hold our kids down, gay couple series was included in the release.

This is in a bid to corrupt the minds of young people, at the tender age of these children, the series is capable of instilling this belief that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Gay movement. Find out the footage here.

Watch footage here.
http://www.soulzmp3.com/2016/07/nickledeon-cartoon-channel-has-launched.html?m=0

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Titheman(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
lipsrsealed God save our children's yarsh

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by savio93(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Never knew it would get to this, trying to inculcate homosexuality into children. Wow...this is really end time oo

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Rayloverscrib: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
savio93:
Never knew it would get to this, trying to inculcate homosexuality into children. Wow...this is really end time oo

Honestly speaking. May God help us. The devil is a thief.

26 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by ShaqFu: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
One would ask what this peeps aim to achieve by airing gay marriage in their cartoons.

Can't even remember the last time I watched the cartoon and I even saw a marriage scene talkless of gay marriage.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Rayloverscrib: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
ShaqFu:
One would ask ask what this peeps aim to achieve by airing gay marriage in their cartoons.

Can't even remember the last time I watched the cartoon and I even saw a marriage scene talkless of gay marriage.

They are trying every means and available channel to force it on people starting from our young people.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
La click la fall for ojoro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by calliope(f): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2016
Take note of what exactly? like y'all don't know there r Gay people.... In real life.... Walking amongst us, living... Breathing... Gaying.. There is nothing wrong in instilling this to young mind. undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by nmreports: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Are you serious? That is terrible.

I'm not saying gays should not have the freedom to have their own programs or whatever may be but at least let the kids grow into matured adults when they have the capacity to determine their sexual orientation.

If the govt of where Nickelodeon was produced or DSTV cannot regulate this such that children are given enough time to be 18 before deciding what sexual path to follow then I can successfully conclude that it is downright evil and it is an effort to inject sexual perversion and early ideas about homosexuality into children.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Akshow: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2016
I am pro gay and not homophobic. I'm very open minded and understand that some people's preferences by nature is for same sex BUT airing a children's cartoon based on married gay couple is a NO NO. No rational reason can explain the need for this. Children are impressionable and very fickle minded. This can mess up there sexual orientation as they may try to experiment. This is very wrong.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Oche211(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2016
End time
what's this world turning into.
Gone were those days whn the theme of most cartoons was super heroes nd saving/serving humanity.
Justices league, spiderman, superman, batman, wonderman, iceman nd the rest of them.
We all dreamt of saving mankind then. It was programmed in our subconscious then that the greatest service in life is to humanity.
What do the kids of nw get to learn or derive 4rm watching gays. It's absolutely disgusting.
I feel these kids are been violated against their own will.
We truely live in a sick world.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by misspicy(f): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2016
And someone was saying people are born gay shocked

This fagzzz are doing all they can to influence even toddlers and make gayism seem normal shocked

Nickledeon channel to be censored in our homes henceforth undecided

calliope:
grin

Why are your you grinning,are you gay

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by omop20(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Cartoons are the easiest ways to get across to kids. They practically learn behaviour and speech patterns from them. Parents most times don't even need to be around so far as its on Cartoon Channel. This is a very effective evil way of instilling negative behaviours on children. Parents please be guided. Screen programs before exposing your kids to them. Cartoon or not.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2016
Catching them young has always been a successful strategy.
But then, maybe kids will not see a 'gay' couple

2 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Funjosh(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2016
That is the world we are, so we just have to be prepared angry

4 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by olasubomi007(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2016
Excuse me OP.. What is f.ucking wrong with gay? It is a normal occurrence in the states and I think that is where the cartoon station is based.. So guys stop blaming d network and blame Urself for not having a local cartoon dedicated station..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by falconey(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2016
a Nairalander once told me the character SPONGEBOB in the series SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANT is gay .

she expatiated how the character never fancy any lady in the cartoon but his male neighbour .

FOLKS DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR FALCONEY FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016 , voting commence tomorrow. how to vote? type "i vote falconey cc NLJEGA" on the voting thread ,God bless y'all happy Sunday
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2016
They are trying to force this gay stuff down our throats......but.........

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Booyakasha(f): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2016
b
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2016
They will surely get alota white brain kidz

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2016
Like God should just wipe us off the surface of the earth. Let everybody just die.

Pls If you are with me on this, click "share"
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by sexychocho(f): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2016
Na lyk dis e dey start oooooo

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2016
'CN' isn't a Nigeria based Telecast. This is the western world expressing their culture via animation stories. If you dont encourage 'Gayism', this is where parental guidance falls in.

4 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Genea(f): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2016
Goooood now, girls won't grow up thinking dah all dey need to do is marry a guy wen girls are available to marry... tongue

9 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Wealthyone: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2016
End time channel.

2 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by TolaniLuv: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2016
We will be forced to accept Gay and get use to em embarassed I don't want to see two men kissing Godsad this isn't fun yo

2 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by comeandmarry: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Only shows Dat the owner of the TV station is Gay,
Gay crew
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Rayloverscrib:
In a recent releases on Nickledeon which is a popular cartoon network and has the ability to hold our kids down, gay couple series was included in the release.

This is in a bid to corrupt the minds of young people, at the tender age of these children, the series is capable of instilling this belief that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Gay movement. Find out the footage here.

Watch footage here.
http://www.soulzmp3.com/2016/07/nickledeon-cartoon-channel-has-launched.html?m=0
that is nice......

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by DoyenExchange: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2016
Really this is END TIME!

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by encryptjay(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2016
Why are they trying so hard to force this gay stuff on people?

http://cw33.com/2016/07/20/nickelodeon-airs-its-first-gay-married-couple-on-this-cartoon/

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by greatgod2012(f): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2016
This is one of the reasons me and my husband agrees that either one or both of us must be around when our kids will be watching cartoons.

Anytime we aren't around, then, it's storybooks they read.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by DickDastardly(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2016
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma / Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates / BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.