Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (99286 Views)

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Realwvn(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
There was a stiff uproar earlier today in the of Ikorodu as angry residents who has known no sleep for months finally got hold of baddo

Naijanewsrave.com recall that on the 12th of June another notorious rapist was caught by the residents but he was handed over to the king of ibeshe land, unfortunately, the king asked to hand him over to the Police

In the wee hour of today, Baddo raped an 8 year old girl during a celestial church vigil, the church members pursued him after one of the members found the victim lying down helpless

He was finally caught while hiding inside a primary school, the residents gave him the beating of his life.

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/rot-in-hell-angry-ikorodu-residents-burn-dreaded-rapist-baddo-alive/

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Realwvn(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lalasticlala baddo.has been.caught

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Finally the end

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by raayah(f): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
I hate rapists, but I hate jungle justice and murders. If we had an accountable justice system, maybe cases of jungle justice would be reduced.

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by HungerBAD: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Damn.

Still don't get how a man can get an arousal,when a woman is crying,and in this case it is even a baby.

Death by fire here,and another fire waiting in Hell.

A wasted life.

324 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by izzou(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Another clueless life lost

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by niggi4life(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
I noticed that most of these bad people dont enjoy their evil deeds for long, may you rot in Hell badoo.
Even in your grave may you know no peace. Oloriburuku. Raping an 8year old!!!! Tufiakwa.
I totally support jungle justice on this one abeg

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Realwvn(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
More

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Truthfully.... I don't feel sorry for him.. cool

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Omotayor123:
Truthfully.... I don't feel sorry for him.. cool
me neither undecided

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by SEETHEM: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
At last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by PlayerOne: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sturborn fly got served @last

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by ba2undey(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Good for him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Levi16: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Evil has been served.

12 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:
I hate rapists, but I hate jungle justice and murders. If we had an accountable justice system, may cases of jungle justice would be reduced.

Don't worry about them.They will visit you and then we shall wait for your decision.I hope you are who you are- woman, and you love what they do to women, you will have their experience.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by geraldmartins(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
na dat baddoo wey rape mother nd child Abi na another one?

4 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by flyca: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
OMG, kids shouldn't be allowed to watch this horrifying scene

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by raayah(f): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
andyanders:

Don't worry about them.They will visit you and then we shall wait for your decision.I hope you are who you are- woman, and you love what they do to women, you will have their experience.

I'm a woman and I am very vocal in my support of women especially on this website. However, I also cannot support Jungle justice. So I condemn both the rapists and the people meting out jungle justice.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by ayoadeifee(f): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
They suppose to cut that his joystick join,so that his next world he will behave normal.
Not a sadist rapist.

9 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Reaped what he sowed.This guy is heartless, he raped a kid too.
But jungle justice is bad though.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Famouson: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ehhhhhhhhhh Badoo!! !!!! !! !!! !!!! !! !! !! !!
Indeed you are badoo..

How on earth did that big pen*is enter an 8-yr-old... Nigerian parents should be probed.... grin grin

But people get mind ohh!! !!

How would you pour petrol on someone and burn him? Nigerians are weird..

I still don't support jungle justice... We shouldn't take law into our hands... We have government bodies that are responsible for cases Like this...

14 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by EddyNumerouno(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmmm, @op, are u sure he is the perp?
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by EddyNumerouno(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmmm, @op, are u sure that is the perp?
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Marvel1206: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
andyanders:

raayah:

I'm a woman and I am very vocal in my support of women especially on this website. However, I also cannot support Jungle justice. So I condemn both the rapists and the people meting out jungle justice.

it seems you haven't been following up the story.. He was earlier caught and handed over to the authorities.. But he got out again and raped a woman, brutalised her daughter. And got scot free...
This is his second attempt after his release and dem catch am again.. Are you saying he should be handed over to the authorities again Taarh! Even the gods will sigh* on their matter when dem no mumu.. After reading this and u still feel jungle justice is not appropriate for this fellow, allow baddo taste you and u'll sabi the feeling grin

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
I reserve my cry against jungle justice in this case. Burn them all including these useless money hungry authorities

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
D very 1st tym i"lll see a dead man nd I won't feel soryy grin grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Did he escape from the king's palace ?

Tot he was caught last month and handed over to the king in the presence of police ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Personally, I don't think it's just one person that is badmouth. I think they are a group of deranged men. One was caught some weeks ago and handed to the Oba who handed him to the police.

The residents should not let their guard down now and prepare for another strike from another "baddoo"

I'm sure the dead guy must have known what will happen to him if caught. Yet that didn't deter him from sinning. He deserved the treatment he got.

If you don't want the consequences, never attempt the action.

I'm out.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Marvel1206:

it seems you haven't been following up the story.. He was earlier caught and handed over to the authorities.. But he got out again and raped a woman, brutalised her daughter. And got scot free...
This is his second attempt after his release and dem catch am again.. Are you saying he should be handed over to the authorities again Taarh! Even the gods will sigh* on their matter when dem no mumu.. After reading this and u still feel jungle justice is not appropriate for this fellow, allow baddo taste you and u'll sabi the feeling grin

Read my post. I am in support of what they did to the guy. People like him deserve jungle justice. How can one rape and kill their victims and expect to be alive.

This lady @raayah:,was saying that she is not supporting the issue of jungle justice on those who rape and kill and I was telling her that the same badoo or his likes will visit and rape her or maybe kill her then let me hear her people support her.

5 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by ventilation: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is absolutely fine, a really nice way to just end the menace, shame on the Ibeshe king $ NPF, we'll protect ourselves if the police can't. Kon make sure pe won ko ina mo daada undecided

9 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by brainpulse: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Judgement day for baddo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Sylvarresta(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
If we tell dem de no go gree, crime doesn't pay.... see how d dude wasted his life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.