Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (99289 Views)

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by cocktopuss: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
No one has blamed our courts and police for releasing this psycopath. If he was charged and jailed people wont have taken laws into their hands.

Those kids watching this would forever remember this. It would haunt them mostly and maybe deter them.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:
omg! even tho he is a rapist he shouldn't be killed I Dont support this... what kind of backward mentality do Nigerian have? God why this wickedness? who are this people to take a mans life? who are they to take law into their hand? even he raped are they God? instead of killing him they would have cut of his penis or at least leave a mark in his life so he won't try it again raada they resulted to killing

THIS IS SAD ;'(
girl! You need to make your mind up! Cut his pen!s off or kill him? I think there are no difference between the two tongue, and for some reason you did not empathise with the innocent 8 years old girl who has been raped apparently. Is it because the video of the rape was not posted on here so you could see how horrible it was for the poor girl?

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:

I'm a woman and I am very vocal in my support of women especially on this website. However, I also cannot support Jungle justice. So I condemn both the rapists and the people meting out jungle justice.

I. I repeat. I vote for the jungle justice I'm seeing here...if I were there I would personnally smash his head...

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Famouson:
Ehhhhhhhhhh Badoo!! !!!! !! !!! !!!! !! !! !! !!
Indeed you are badoo..

How on earth did that big pen*is enter an 8-yr-old... Nigerian parents should be probed.... grin grin

But people get mind ohh!! !!

How would you pour petrol on someone and burn him? Nigerians are weird..

I still don't support jungle justice... We shouldn't take law into our hands... We have government bodies that are responsible for cases Like this...
thank you ..I support d jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Greatzeus:
Reaped what he sowed.This guy is heartless, he raped a kid too.
But jungle justice is bad though.
I support this jungle justice...thank you

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:
omg! even tho he is a rapist he shouldn't be killed I Dont support this... what kind of backward mentality do Nigerian have? God why this wickedness? who are this people to take a mans life? who are they to take law into their hand? even he raped are they God? instead of killing him they would have cut of his penis or at least leave a mark in his life so he won't try it again raada they resulted to killing

THIS IS SAD ;'(
until a rapist rape you ., na dat day ur head go correct....nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Karma is all I have to say.....

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
jomarick:
The world is watching, Nigerians should be ashamed of themselves.
I'm not ashamed of this...I'm proud of it..

the failure of d league nation to stop Adulf Hitler led to second world war....leaving more than 100 million people dead world wide...

and so failure to take action on these criminals will lead to the final collapse of d society

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kirinwa:

If it was your mother, father, sisters, brothers and finally you.
You will enjoy it through the yansh, won't you?

Many people in this Nairaland don't know how to talk.

Must everyone agree with you, if that were to be the case then they will be robots. That's what some Nigerian mofos like you want their wives to become. Vegetables without a mind of their own.

Jungle justice is bad. It must be condemned in all its entirety.
jungle justice is good in this case and I endorse it... rapists are terrorists and all terrorists are enemy of freedom...my duty is to kill terrorists. It is left for God to forgive them

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by demolagilbert: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
Timbuktou:

Yet, you hate jungle justice. One would think you cultured with the comments you've made on this thread. Alas, you're given to base instincts like the worst of us.

See the venom wey you dey release on top typed words wey no even affect your computer. Na when dem expand your daughter yansh you go keep calm? You fit?

Timbuktou see ehn God bless you for this statement and exposition. it's easy to preach, but hard to practice what's preached. A rabid dog has to be put down..and that's exactly what has happened in this case. To thi k of the number of lives this animal has ended and those he has scarred physically and emotionally for life! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Missyetty(f): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
I hate rapists, rot in the deepest part of hell......*spits*

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by glossy6(f): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:

I'm a woman and I am very vocal in my support of women especially on this website. However, I also cannot support Jungle justice. So I condemn both the rapists and the people meting out jungle justice.

I am very happy to know that he has been killed but am not happy with the size of the tyre used. Why not use trailer tyre instead of bicycle tyre. undecided

He killed a lady the other day after raping her.

4 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by glossy6(f): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:

I am very happy to know that he has been killed but am not happy with the size of the tyre used. Why not use trailer tyre instead of bicycle tyre. undecided

He killed a lady the other day after raping her. The ediot didn't even shave his pubic hair but went about raping people's wives with lice infested p.enis
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by toye440: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
You've been weight, you've been measured, and
you've been found ...wanting.
Died in active service, wen u get to d other side virgins plenty u might need that aggressive conji.
Everyday for the thief one day for d owner

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
[color=#770077][/color God pls save his soul.

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by shirley26(f): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
casttlebarbz:
D very 1st tym i"lll see a dead man nd I won't feel soryy grin grin grin

Me too o, i felt like he wasn't tortured enough grin grin grin
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by shirley26(f): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
NOT SO BAD! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Them 4 still cut am small small!

True talk joh, dem 4s add pepper and salt rub am for him body, then spice it again with Some lemon

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by shirley26(f): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
NOT SO BAD! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Them 4 still cut am small small!

True talk joh, dem 4 add pepper and salt rub am for him body, then spice it again with Some lemon
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
andyanders:

Don't worry about them.They will visit you and then we shall wait for your decision.I hope you are who you are- woman, and you love what they do to women, you will have their experience.
Why did you 've 2 give dis vile,ridiculous comment,she's entitled to her opinions which I completely support
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Khez: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
gypsey:
girl! You need to make your mind up! Cut his pen!s off or kill him? I think there are no difference between the two tongue, and for some reason you did not empathise with the innocent 8 years old girl who has been raped apparently. Is it because the video of the rape was not posted on here so you could see how horrible it was for the poor girl?

Wey the video ?

I don't support this, he should have been jailed for life or better still other punishment.... Killing people nor good na
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Khez:

Wey the video ?

I don't support this, he should have been jailed for life or better still other punishment.... Killing people nor good na
i am assuming you didn't read the story properly otherwise you would have read across were it says that this particular rapist have been handed over to the police previously, now tell me why he was not jailed by the police? Hence the recent rape of an 8 year old

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Fourwinds:
jungle justice is good in this case and I endorse it... rapists are terrorists and all terrorists are enemy of freedom...my duty is to kill terrorists. It is left for God to forgive them
I see you keep quoting everybody, u're very wrong in 'ur assessment of things esp killing!
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
SHOCK7:

I see you keep quoting everybody, u're very wrong in 'ur assessment of things esp killing!
I said rapists are terrorists.. any where I see them., I will kill them...

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Fourwinds:
And who gave you that authority! angry
Fourwinds:
And who gave you that authority!
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
SHOCK7:

And who gave you that authority! angry
And who gave you that authority!
d one dat wad killed in Ikorodu ., who gave them d authority. if you are one stay clear of d act. because it will consume you

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Juliana50(f): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
The End of Notorious Ikorodu Criminal, 'Baddo' Burnt to Death (More Graphic Photos)
http://betterpikins..in/2016/07/jungle-justice-notorious-ikorodu.html

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by lurdkriss: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hmnnnn

I hope dis is really The end of dis dude,cus tomorrow now we go hear baddo again...
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Sexyayo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pple dey give fake news die
Wen dey burn am shey Im burn?
Wen we pour petrol nd burn am d guy no gree burn
Na Im we shatter Im leg,hand nd we con break Im leg we con burn am
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
raayah:
I hate rapists, but I hate jungle justice and murders. If we had an accountable justice system, maybe cases of jungle justice would be reduced.

Hi smiley
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ahmed0336:
me neither undecided
i feel sorry for those tyres used as a burner but 4 badoo? more petrol pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.