Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Rest In Peace VHS - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rest In Peace VHS (653 Views)

Convert Your Old VHS Cassette To Digital With These Simple Four Steps / Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette / Obama To Watch Game Of Thrones Before Rest Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rest In Peace VHS by joehis2013: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
VHS, It has been overtaped . The screen has filled with static, then gone blank.

This month will see the last videocassette recorder (VCR) produced in Japan, according to reports. Once no home was complete without a library of chunky black cassettes and a recording device with a slot you had to keep telling the kids not to insert their toast into.
Home video changed everything. Now you could record TV programmes and watch them again, rather than having to commit them to memory and then play them back in your head. Plus you could rent movies from the video shop and enjoy them at home, instead of having to sit in a cinema alongside other humans who might not appreciate Tom Selleck or Molly Ringwald as much as you did.

http://bularuuz..com.ng/2016/07/rip-vhs.html

Re: Rest In Peace VHS by Ahmed0336(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
I remember the Good all days, indomie generation won't like this thread grin
Never knew VHS is still in use til last week when i visited a friend at programming dept with NTA and i was like Wtf!!! The one i saw was kinda smaller tho undecided

(1) (Reply)

Empire Actor, Terrence Howard Slapped With $250,000 Lawsuit By Management / End Time! Pastor Arrested For Anointing Member’s Vagina With Olive Oil (photo) / Nairalander Creates A Hillarious Movie Poster Featuring Hillary &donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.