Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Funny Or Not? - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Or Not? (34820 Views)

Funny Or Not? / Funny or not??? / Funny Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2016
275) I know there are a lot of Igbos living in Germany, wondering what does German with an igbo accent sound like?
276) The difference between a poor and a rich man shopping, a rich man walks up to a cloth, feels it, might wave over the shop assistant, asks- do you have this in Burgundy?, tries it on, if he likes it takes it to the cashier and pays for it, a poor man will first check the price.
277) Nigerians are not mad that there is corruption, we are just mad that our uncle is not in power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2016
278) Nigeria is so bad even our witches have relocated to Ghana , they say it is too dark for them to operate.
279) Nigeria is so bad, I heard even Buhari is praying for the change to change.
280) Quick question, can you ban Jagaban?
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 6:53am On Dec 11, 2016
281) Na all this celebrity wan get foundation, is it not better to come together and build one thing than plenty foundations.
282) The stone that was rejected was what David used to kill Goliath.
283) I will hate to be a musician, in the videos you can never please our black women, you have white girls in the video, they start crying- where are the African sisters, you have African sister but light skin, where are the dark skin sisters?, you have dark girls, this is not African culture, our women are not this immoral, wizkid what message are you sending to my daughter?
Re: Funny Or Not? by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2016
PrinceAbinibi:
281) Na all this celebrity wan get foundation, is it not better to come together and build one thing than plenty foundation.

282) The stone that was rejected by the builder was what David used to kill Goliath.

283) I will hate to be a musician, in the videos you can never please our black women, you have white girls in the video, they start crying- where are the African sisters, you have African sister but light skin skin, where are the dark skin sisters?, you have dark girls, this is not African culture, our women are not this immoral, wizkid what message am I sending to my daughter?
baba u too much
Re: Funny Or Not? by wiredin247(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2016
Who did this grin [url]hybrd.co.za/post.php?pid=435[/url]

PrinceAbinibi:

Thanks I really appreciate am :-)
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 6:13am On Dec 12, 2016
284) Gentle lady ni mi but I have learnt Karate.
285) I won't let sleeping dog lie, it has to talk true.
286) My Grandfather died last week, as they say different strokes for different folks.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2016
287) If they say a plus size woman cover magazine, shey na complement or shade?
288) We were so religious growing up, my mama used to make us pray before the meal then before we started eating meat.
289) I no get mind for blood money that is why I did water money.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 6:18am On Dec 14, 2016
290) I am learning how to box, and I am paying this guy 20,000 naira, he comes to my house every thursday and this guy just panel-beat me, am sure some people will do this for free.
291) My brother has resat ICAN so many times if you asked him what he is doing, he will tell you I am doing ICAN'T
292) soft works is the number one reason for divorces in Nigeria.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2016
293) Growing up, I was not pampered, I was cloth wrapped.
294) Can't that guy sell some of his beret to pay this girls ni?
295) So, some are saying that our girls are not patriotic, what is more patriotic than representing your country and bringing back the highest medal, Has Buhari being paid? what about the our stupid governors, the senators, what about house of assembly? How much are they being owed, Is there no politician who has stolen more than they are owed and can share some with the girls. Our situation is very similar to the blacks in America, no matter how they are treated, they still call it their country, they still represent their country, they still fight for their country. A common man is treated how a black in America is treated, no difference, a police can shoot you with no consequence, you can have all the grades in the world to get a job is jamb talkless of a good job. #common man lives matter.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2016
295) Anyone who attends Zahra's wedding will know that recession is just a word.
296) They say where you get to in life depends on who you know, I know Baba God me I go go far.
297) Getting a job is like getting a woman, if you have one it is infinitely easier to get another one. My current girlfriend, no way I go marry her, I think of her more like an internship.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 3:40am On Dec 17, 2016
298)Finally, I can see the ghost writings on my facebook wall.
299) With all this girls always slaying wondering how many people go make it till 2017.
300) I thought I stood for something till I fell for her.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
301) If you are white you are single mum, if you are black you are a baby mama.
302) I stood with Paris, I stood for Bagdad, I stood for Aleppo, I beg I wan siddon my leg is paining me.
303) When Cold play plays Russia, are they just called Play?
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2016
304) I have seen all the Range Rovers, Range Rover gan self no get range.
305) If Magu catches Magun, Is that chicken coming home to Roost?
306) Son- Mummy, who spits better Olamide or MI? Mummy- why are they be spitting, don't they have home training?
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 6:45am On Dec 20, 2016
307) So the most gallant people after our soldiers are our athletes especially those who are first choice in another country but still choose Nigeria.
308) They say there are no shortcuts in life, what about the shortcuts we used to pass in primary school.
309) Can't we pay the same people who make our generators to make power in Nigeria, we already on a subscription model, you have to buy a new gen every year more or less. Now we just pay them every month and we have no saboteurs.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
oyetunji12:

baba u too much

Thanks, we just dey try ni ooo
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 6:41am On Dec 21, 2016
310) Armani- we will have it.
311) They call children born out wedlock love child, so what are we that were born in marriages- hate child?
312) Now they have crowned the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, how we go kon dey lie for this girls?
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2016
313) They have used our national cake to bake personal cake.
314) Emeka- You can't have your cake and eat it. Amaka- wetin cosign you, na your cake, biko free me oooo.
315) This girl ask make I come chop her mouth, I asked her to first bring stew.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 5:35am On Dec 23, 2016
316) Bobrisky or bleachrisky.
317) They say Dj cuppy, I say that girl with B cuppy.
318) I am a light sleeper because I can only sleep with the light on.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2016
319) Even common award we no fit host, we don't only live in a third world country, we also host third world awards.
320) what is a conjunction? A corn wey dey for junction.
321) There is a difference between slim and thin, slim is as a result of conscious effort, balance diet and exercise, meanwhile thin is because of hunger. a thin person and a slim person fit get the same stature, how you go know go be from their neck. You know the kind of hunger wey go wire you when your intenstine will come up to beg for food.

1 Like

Re: Funny Or Not? by jayied(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
PrinceAbinibi:
319) Even common award we no fit host, we don't only live in a third world country, we also third word awards.
320) what is a conjunction? A corn wey dey for junction.
321) There is a difference between slim and thin, slim is as a result of conscious effort, balance diet and exercise, meanwhile thin is because of hunger. a thin person and a slim person fit get the same stature, how you go know go be from their neck. You know the kind of hunger wey go wire you when your intenstine will come up to beg for food.
Well done Prince... you too much
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2016
322) To all the good dads Feliz Navidad and to all the amazing mums Feliz Navimum.

323) So my mum put a ribbon into my sister's hair, I said mummy are you gifting my sister also?

324) First Bank were gifting my dad a ram for Christmas, they wrapped the ram, like we wont know it is ram with two horns coming out and it screaming meh meh.

Have a Wonderful Xmas.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2016
325) if Igbos keep claiming they are Israelites, should they be return to Isreal and fight with Palestinian for their land, we can do with more land abeg.

326) I think Korede is like Samson, if he allows any Delilah to cut that hair, his power is finished.

327) When will we start using pregnancy test in our movies and not just the vomit test.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 6:03am On Dec 27, 2016
328) Yorubas I hail thee ooo, first you have a king who thinks being a first class king means he has to always be flying, now you have a king who is like his people. #

329) Everytime I see Jidenna, he is always saying a lil bit more, e never do am wetin I give am last time ni.

330) Kweku- No woman of mine is going to be a house wife, they have to werk, werk, werk, werk, werk.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 3:11am On Dec 28, 2016
331) I watched Dj cuppy's interview and actually felt bad for her, you guys have no idea how hard it is to be a billionaire's daughter or for the hardest thing in your job to be press play.
332) Please stop calling Eniola Badmus a plus size mode, lets call a spade a spade, she is a plus plus plus size model.
333) So we finally heard from Durella after a long time. Thanks durella for giving Skibi another idea.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2016
jayied:
Well done Prince... you too much

Thanks boss
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 6:53am On Dec 29, 2016
334) First Iyanya left you, now Lilian left you, Ubi is heading to Oyo state.
335) When I was growing up, you saw a tom boy and thought nothing of it, but now you are wondering if they are one of those.
336) Whenever I watch our movies, I always see fake guns so fake they are not believable, you mean none of this actors moonlights as an armrobber and can help with a replica or real one.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2016
337) On Sambisa Issue, Sight Buhari.
338) 100 million for cutleries, So what happened to the cutleries you are using now? Or have you been eating like Babarians for the whole year and don't give us that stupid excuse that Jonathan did not leave any forks. 100 million for cutleries, sir I think something needs changing but not the cutleries.
339) So I had an argument with one of my padis who said if Wizkid wins a Grammy, he will be greater than Fela, I will say that Wizkid is the greatest of this generation, his success has eclipsed that of Tuface and D'banj but I don't think my son will come to me and go daddy I just discovered some amazing music and I will ask him which music and he will go Yaga. If you are going to blaspheme please wash your mouth with Omo afterwards.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Back after a ban. Still don't know why I was banned.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2017
340) Most women are afraid of their roots so they wear Brazilian.

341) Why do Oyinbo people call bread buns abeg show dem real buns.

342) Most people have forgotten that our real culture is Agric.
Re: Funny Or Not? by ItsBolaji: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
PrinceAbinibi:
Back after a ban. Still don't know why I was banned.
Welcome jare na so dem dey everly do.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
343) The fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom, if I am lying ask 2Baba.

345) The Adventure of Sai Baba from the Other Room to London Hospital Part 1. Grab your copy now.

346) During this Trump era, It is high time Americans lift each other up but it is going to be hard because of their size ooo.
Re: Funny Or Not? by PrinceAbinibi: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
ItsBolaji:
Welcome jare na so dem dey everly do.

My brother thanks ooo, I go chop watery Beans I no even know why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes / Funny Church Posters / Jesus Is Always The Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.