Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism (36373 Views)

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
EdCure:
Muslims are like a football team. The radicals/ terrorists are the strikers. The Extremists are midfielders who feed the radicals. The defenders are the moderate muslims who create diversions, deflect, defend and save islam from legitimate criticism and any accusations. They work as a team though they create a perception that the defenders have nothing to do with the strikers. The liberals are like the goalies who jump in when the situation's gets worse with statements like isl@m is a peaceful religion etc.

GBAM, 10 bottles of ORiJIN for u bruh gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
He assured the German government that his government is ready to assist in anyway possible to defeat planners and executors of such crimes.

A lot of people really lack comprehension. I wonder what is wrong in the statement.

President Buhari did not say we are assisting but ready to assist.

Yet many will abuse and shout dullard.

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Funnny man
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Flyingngel(m): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Buhari want to help Germany fight terrorism. Hahahaha, may b he think Germany is so dumb like Nigeria. U have not finish d one on ur backyard but u want to help someone who has develop far more than u in every aspect. Shoooo, so i haven't seen anything.

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Ediss(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Very true with this guy leading

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by cocoberry(f): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make I follow u laugh abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dialfa:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Flyingngel:
Buhari want to help Germany fight terrorism. Hahahaha, may b he think Germany is so dumb like Nigeria. U have not finish d one on ur backyard but u want to help someone who has develop far more than u in every aspect. Shoooo, so i haven't seen anything.

He assured the German government that his government is ready to assist in anyway possible to defeat planners and executors of such crimes.

Read the article and understand the context of his statement.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by eDDIY: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
The Germans might not or do not need our help. That does not mean we are not ready to help of they need anything from us.

There are terrorists we arrested who have information on foreign terror cells. If the Germans want our reports, it is still assisting.
Oga what are you saying now stop please before my phone will off..... US kept quiet
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by hedocharles(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hahahahha, I laugh in spanish! Person wey neva comot wetin dey Im eye, na anoda persn own Im 1 comot
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by remigiusizunna(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bliv me,if he deploys his herdsmen o Munich they would really help as bubu said. They would us the Agatu or Uzu-Uwani method nah.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by chinex276(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
What is it with we nigerians... baba said we are ready 2 help in any way possible, d germans will interprete it as sending some high class zombies 2 come help in cleaning the place of d blast. #shikena

2 Likes

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Perfectionist11: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
This Tall man from Daura self..you don fight your own finish??..

See as Ant dey yarn say e wan help Donkey carry load.

2 Likes

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Soknown: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just like many, i laughed when I saw the statement, but then i looked at the bigger picture. what if we have in our custody someone that knows something about the attack and the German would want to interrogate, what if one of the attackers sneaked into Nigerian and we made the arrest, haven't we helped Germany. Terrorism is a global business and we should always look at the big picture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
eDDIY:
Oga what are you saying now stop please before my phone will off..... US kept quiet

President Buhari is saying, if the is a way we can help, we would help. So what are people making fun.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by IceDude(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ela na ku baba kenu o grin
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Soknown:
Just like many, i laughed when I saw the statement, but then i looked at the bigger picture. what if we have in our custody someone that knows something about the attack and the German would want to interrogate, what if one of the attackers sneaked into Nigerian and we made the arrest, haven't we helped Germany. Terrorism is a global business and we should always look at the big picture.

Do not mind them. Many of them do not reason.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahha *rolls into mud* Nigeria wants to epp Germany Kikikikikikikikikik

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by cornel994(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin Nigeria, my comical Nigeria...2019 abeg na either bovi or elenu go contest fr presidency abeg, anybody can do it
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Ofemmanu1: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
GenBuhari:
See all the comments exposing the level of inferiority complex mentality of the posters.

So the black man is not able to teach the white man, but the white man can teach the black man abi?

Of course we have everything it takes to train the Germans on tackling terrorism.

After all under Buhari we have virtually brought terrorist attacks on civilians to a halt over the last 6months.
I may love to shop but i aint buying your bulls.hit.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by chimoskyg(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
bettercreature:
How is it a joke? when it comes to bokoharam PMB's rating is 5 star

Lol… 5 star
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by stephnie44(f): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
dayoungmoney1:

Munich Shooting: Buhari offers to help Germany fight terrorism

Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday expressed shock and horror at the shootings which recently rocked Munich, Germany.

According to a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, the President sent his condolences on behalf of the Federal Government to the families and friends of the victims.

The statement read, “On behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Buhari sends his most sincere condolences to the families and friends of victims of the barbaric act.

“The President says it is quite unfortunate and inconceivable that the forces of evil do not relent on their activities, but expresses confidence that with the unanimity of purpose from all forces around the world, the workers and perpetrators of these evil acts will not prevail.

“The President also assures the people of Germany that Nigerians as a people are standing with them at this time and are ready to assist in any way to defeat the planners and executors of such crimes.”

http://punchng.com/munich-shooting-buhari-offers-help-germany-fight-terrorism/
bia buhari,ishi omebiri gi?av u remove d dirtts in ur own eyes?
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Ofemmanu1: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

President Buhari is saying, if the is a way we can help, we would help. So what are people making fun.
daura dullardo that can't help kastsina state?
Your ass must be jealous of the amount of sh.it that just came outta your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by NigAmbassador: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
;Das long as the sun rotates round the earth, I believe Buhari is more capable of even combating ISIS in the middle east
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by magnified(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Another One
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Perfectionist11: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
I get where you're coming from..but the truth is that there isn't anything thing he can do to assist em..is it in terms of intelligence?..the CIA/secret service would cover that..in terms of personnel..the Germans have that..

This is a Global disaster because Germany is part of d G8(the top 8 most economically sound nations in the world)..the U.N and E.U would intervene..where intelligence,technology and personnel from countries like..U.K..U.S.A.France,Japan..e.t.c
meets..I'm not sure they need the help of Nigeria..offering his condolences would have suffice.

TheGoodJoe:

A lot of people really lack comprehension. I wonder what is wrong in the statement.

President Buhari did not say we are helping but ready to help.

Yet many will abuse and shout dullard.

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by babestella: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pls someone should give our president a titled award.

This is like the ant offering to carry an elephant across the river. This is epic.

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by eDDIY: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

If you were the Chancellor of Germany what will you say.... Haha hahahaha chai
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Perfectionist11:
I get where you're coming from..but the truth is that there isn't anything thing he can do to assist em..is it in terms of intelligence?..the CIA/secret service would cover that..in terms of personnel..the Germans have that..

This is a Global disaster because Germany is part of d G8(the top 8 most economically sound nations in the world)..the U.N and E.U would intervene..where intelligence,technology and personnel from countries like..U.K..U.S.A.France,Japan..e.t.c
meets..I'm not sure they need the help of Nigeria..offering his condolences would have suffice.

There is nothing we can do fine. That does not mean we are not READY to assists. The President said we are ready to assist.

So what is funny.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by ajebuter(f): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
able20:

This is not a black and white issue. The issue here is when a Particular blind man with a walking stick wants to help you cross the road

Excellent analogy..

10 gworo and 6 kegs of burukutu for that brain wey you get...
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by azeecoboy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
wristbangle:
Even as a fan, I take this as a comic statement. cheesy
Nextgovernor is definitely right ;-D

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
eDDIY:
If you were the Chancellor of Germany what will you say.... Haha hahahaha chai

The Chancellor will appreciate. Even though we can not help, the Germans know our hearts are with them.

There is nothing funny.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
President Michelle of West Germany is not a President Buhari like our new sheriff. She won't accept the zoo's offer. Oh what an irony!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / FG Moves To Establish Two New Agencies Despite Fund Paucity / Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.