Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

New Scammers On Auto Section - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Scammers On Auto Section (26922 Views)

The Auto Section Crew / Middlemen/agents Ruining The Reputation Of Auto Section / Irrelevant Things In Auto Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by valarinz: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2018
banky3w:

You won't understand. Count me out of that sir..... I would never refer anyone for you to emulate as you obviously have integrity issues tongue

NL keyboard holy warriors!!!

All perfect, humble , honest and of the highest integrity.

Always have a lot to say about other people but will never put their own life on the spotlight for us to examine

Till now, all you guys keep jumping from thread to thread sniffing for negative stories involving valarinz, yet no luck, you just won't give up. All the people who come here foaming in the mouth are self professed NL holy men who have never had any business dealings with me.

You never even met or talked to me in real life, so if you say I have integrity issues, I just shove your opinion up my dogs butt. That's where your opinion belong till the day you come and Carry out a transaction with me, then get real evidence of my shadiness.

Till then, I'll keep saying my mind on NL, not necessarily sounding politically correct, but saying things exactly the way they are, NO hypocrisy. You can continue to live your live on NL till the day you realise all you'll ever get is "likes and shares", so you'll move on with your life and get something doing.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by Asquare84(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2018
princetom1:

Oga cityhood, how make i break am again? Okay, next time, i will speak Wazobia. How is business going in the northern part (he always says, car is located in the northern part of Nigeria) of Nigeria?

I remember city hood sold a car to one guy and the issue came up in nairaland
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2018
Asquare84:

I remember city hood sold a car to one guy and the issue came up in nairaland

Yea, big issue... It turns out, he sells only dead cars
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2018
banky3w:

You think you can take fire from one shady dealer and that automatically makes you a demeanour? Think again! Go to the headquarters and collect your ID card oga. grin grin

I no understand o... He wants to use short cut, oga, where is ur original documents
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by jodecibmw: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2018
Guess what I made copies of that flooded 2017 Toyota Yaris thread to a good point. It's chilling in my archives. So elshan.Autos bad luck for you there, with all these deleting and hiding of threads/posts that showcase your fraudulent dealings, I still got copies of that particular thread. tongue tongue tongue

thebigkendo:

I said it grin grin grin grin

cc Diportivo
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by diportivo: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2018
jodecibmw:
Guess what I made copies of that flooded 2017 Toyota Yaris thread to a good point. It's chilling in my archives. So elshan.Autos bad luck for you there, with all these deleting and hiding of threads/posts that showcase your fraudulent dealings, I still got copies of that particular thread. tongue tongue tongue

rules 2 and 8 angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by jodecibmw: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2018

Rules 2 & 8 indeed

grin grin grin
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by Gravatar: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
elshanAutos:

I wonder why too! How can such a thing be done? Just delete my thread like that Na wa oo

luk at dis guy. come here de pretend lyk say no be you de organize with dem to lock and delete d thread. I talk am since afta dat your camry thread we dem delete. check last pages u go c am
bobs make I tell you simple truth. u no follow. almost all d car u de say clean title na accident. u sell flood car dem catch u u de claim right, small tin u go collabo wit moderator to hide thread. na pikin u be? u be green snake in green grass, if u like collabo wit all of dem moderatorz, one day na one day, and dat day dem no go fit save u
i don talk my own
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by banky3w(m): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
valarinz:

NL keyboard holy warriors!!!

All perfect, humble , honest and of the highest integrity.

Always have a lot to say about other people but will never put their own life on the spotlight for us to examine

Till now, all you guys keep jumping from thread to thread sniffing for negative stories involving valarinz, yet no luck, you just won't give up. All the people who come here foaming in the mouth are self professed NL holy men who have never had any business dealings with me.

You never even met or talked to me in real life, so if you say I have integrity issues, I just shove your opinion up my dogs butt. That's where your opinion belong till the day you come and Carry out a transaction with me, then get real evidence of my shadiness.

Till then, I'll keep saying my mind on NL, not necessarily sounding politically correct, but saying things exactly the way they are, NO hypocrisy. You can continue to live your live on NL till the day you realise all you'll ever get is "likes and shares", so you'll move on with your life and get something doing.

Good luck
Examiner sir, you and your dogs can go back to WhatsApp to continue plotting and scheming. The best you people can do is delete threads and we'll be out-smarting you and your dogs by archiving them before the disappearance. I'll never want to carry out a transaction with you ever so the day will never come that my opinion would change.
Until you guys can delete a whole car talk or Autos section, I'll continue living with nairaland's "likes and shares" as you suggested. Cheers grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by valarinz: 6:07am On Jul 14, 2018
banky3w:

Examiner sir, you and your dogs can go back to WhatsApp to continue plotting and scheming. The best you people can do is delete threads and we'll be out-smarting you and your dogs by archiving them before the disappearance. I'll never want to carry out a transaction with you ever so the day will never come that my opinion would change.
Until you guys can delete a whole car talk or Autos section, I'll continue living with nairaland's "likes and shares" as you suggested. Cheers grin

Another attention seeker, I see you have nothing to say anymore other than mere threats and postulation, I've given you enough attention for now, happy trolling!!
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Like we should resurrect this thread ? But gat very little time for it now...

Cc: GAZZUZZ, banky3w, deltel, diportivo, kingreign, lexusgs430, pafestula, elshanauto, Calculusx, mammanbawa, shagati, semid4lyfe, sensualman1, legalwealth, pattybf, seun, please tag the other demeanors ....
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by mammanbawa: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
princetom1:
Like we should resurrect this thread ? But gat very little time for it now...

Cc: GAZZUZZ, banky3w, deltel, diportivo, kingreign, lexusgs430, pafestula, elshanauto, Calculusx, mammanbawa, shagati, semid4lyfe, sensualman1, legalwealth, pattybf, seun, please tag the other demeanors ....

It's about time tbh
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2021
mammanbawa:

It's about time tbh

Let me go find myself a mod first ....
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by Justus202(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2021
princetom1:
It has become necessary to talk about the new scammers on auto section now before we hear 'stories that touch'.

In the past few days scammers have flooded the auto section with their ads with ridiculously low prices.

An avid auto section member knows these scammers but i wanna believe that while a lot of people visit this section many aren' versed with the prices of vehicles, which can make them fall for this scammers.

As I am typing this post, i noticed that the scammers have changed their mode from ridiculous low prices to real close value even, though is still very low prices.

Unsuspecting nairalanders can easily fall for these scammers because they change modes of operating daily. We are our brothers keepers, lets not do like its none of our business.

I have even mail the mods on this section, they didn't reply neither has anything been done about it.

Lets make people aware anyway we can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-dE0Q8i2NA

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Trip To Chicago Auto Show (pics) (vids) / POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) / .................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.