Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

New Scammers On Auto Section - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Scammers On Auto Section (26914 Views)

The Auto Section Crew / Middlemen/agents Ruining The Reputation Of Auto Section / Irrelevant Things In Auto Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Dominique, what if a new rule is added to Nairaland rules? Or is there anyone out of this rules that after reporting a post, mods can review the poster and ban him/her? All the current rules on nairaland only allow u to report a post and the post will be removed, not the poster (the poster will surely post another post).
A report button that will alert mods to ban a user. Yes. Rule 19, of nairaland rule is being broken every single day by this scammer, what are u guys doing about it? Where are the mods, am sure they are seeing this, just ignoring. Pafestula words are proving to be true

cc: Seun, lalasticlala, Semid4lyfe, Pafestula, Obinoscopy, Dominique,

1 Like

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by dominique(f): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
princetom1:
Dominique, what if a new rule is added to Nairaland rules? Or is there anyone out of this rules that after reporting a post, mods can review the poster and ban him/her? All the current rules on nairaland only allow u to report a post and the post will be removed, not the poster (the poster will surely post another post).
A report button that will alert mods to ban a user. Yes. Rule 19, of nairaland rule is being broken every single day by this scammer, what are u guys doing about it? Where are the mods, am sure they are seeing this, just ignoring. Pafestula words are proving to be true
cc: Seun, lalasticlala, Semid4lyfe, Pafestula, Obinoscopy, Dominique,

Once you report a post, it gets hidden from you and the moderators are alerted. It is until a poster is banned that he will not be able to add more posts. We're looking into more permanent ways to keep scammers off the forum for good. For now, we will keep removing them the moment they come out with new accounts.

princetom1:
New scammer spotted.

Monicker: ganshaautos

Mods do the needful.

cc: Dominique

Noted thanks
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
dominique:

Once you report a post, it gets hidden from you and the moderators are alerted. It is until a poster is banned that he will not be able to add more posts. We're looking into more permanent ways to keep scammers off the forum for good. For now, we will keep removing them the moment they come out with new accounts.

Noted thanks

Thanks for ur inputs, am aware it post get removed wen its reported. Just that post from this section should be given urgent attention, wen post are reported here, the probability that the poster is a scammer is 95%, unlike other section which might be E-WAR (those too aren't being banned anymore bcoz of traffic, i guess [damn ] ). I have taken note that more people are now reporting scammer on this section, but they aren't banned on time, just like i witnessed yesterday and other days too.
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by pafestula(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Seun should at least come out here and clear the air.

1 Like

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
New scammer spotted.

Monicker: Docfrank

Mods, do the needful

cc: Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
New scammer spotted.

Monicker: olalekan2266

Mods, do the needful.

cc: Dominique, mynd44
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
pafestula:
Seun should at least come out here and clear the air.

Yes, it wount be a bad idea. Will like to hear from the HORSE MOUTH himself, what he is doing to safeguard clients. Once, he was so vocal concerning scammers and how to defeat them. I don't wanna believe nairaland is being neglected like jiji (the owners says, it generate traffic after all). We cant tell Seun how to run his site, but he needs us too and our input should count. Good thing is, dealers on nairaland will welcome any development that will make nairaland safer, even if required to register, before they can post advert, they will. Just to ward off scammer.

cc: cityhood, MotorConnetz, olanshi, EkeneElectrons, General11, Duke, kunleajao, fuelsaver, dennywa26, waleco2008, sfive, chibecan, dovehorizon, omograndma, elshanautos, Owobloww, zizzo, Adeshodmotors47, coolcars1, Bautos1, ennythong, femmy2010, Gooresources, fearnot1, Autoben, princewole22, dukeolumide, mycece, theo07, Seun, mynd44, Obinoscopy, Pafestula, lomomike, Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 7:27am On Aug 26, 2016
New scammer spotted.

Monicker: adefemiamen,
pablopokazo.

Mods, do the needful.

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
New scammer spotted.

Monicker: YAMAHAUTO

Mods do the needful.

It seems owner has change hands, too bad.

1 Like

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by zazua: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Watch out for posts from KADUNA bc a guy is posting vw jeeps, golf etc but will not show up or show u d cars n NEVA uses hs real office

1 Like

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by chibecan: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
princetom1:
Is not only scammers on this auto section, most are dubious. I cant mention names bcoz i have no concrete evidence yet. A friend of mine need a ride and we spot some on nairaland, we put calls through to a couple of them. We requuested for VIN first since they all claimed is clean, faultless, first body, no accident, buy and drive. It still amaze me till today that all who we called and asked for vin, they all promised to send vin and here we are 2 weeks or less after asking for vin from like 3 dealers, no one has send vin up till now. Y?
Let me know what car you need and I will provide your requirements together with the VIN.
Whatsapp or call Chibuzo on 08096577304.
Thanks
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
zazua:
Watch out for posts from KADUNA bc a guy is posting vw jeeps, golf etc but will not show up or show u d cars n NEVA uses hs real office

Zazau, zazau, just bcoz we love transparency and we have learned from d past (don't wanna mentioned him), i will like u to state what happened, and i know u are reffering to cityhood (aka, vehicle is located in the northern part).

Lets know what happened, and give us evidence to back it up, cityhood will be here to reply u back. This is one of the reason this thread was created. So, pls, lets know what happened before we can put mouth (biko) . Good night

cc: Dominique, Cityhood, Kingreign, Obinoscopy, mukina
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
chibecan:
Let me know what car you need and I will provide your requirements together with the VIN.
Whatsapp or call Chibuzo on 08096577304.
Thanks

Sharp guy. grin cheesy
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by cityhood: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
I read al through this post and comment about cityhood
And I began to laugh out louds like very funny dude zazue smellowsz grin

Don't know you from Adam but am very sure you zazue just want to create some stories but you stated what happen between you and Mr cityhood now
You claimed your inspector came! To Kaduna state did I even told you smellows that am in Kaduna town?? Oga adey smellow zazzue

Am in Zaria
I have a car for myself called dada motors I am not an agent
I am not a middleman
And likewise am Nt just a guy that you think you can just be talking to like your junior brother

You need to learn courtsy myfriend!!!

There are still business that can join us together in future

If you think am not real plz just come and see
Dada motors
Dada pure water
Dada petrol
I can post here the pics of all my personal business pics for you to see
My friend
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by cityhood: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
I have supplied over 60cars from here to dfrnt part of Nigeria
I may have not even know them all but they will never regret dealing with Mr cityhood

You gain nothing by pouring sand to someone else's garys my friend
You don't need those Mr zazue
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by cityhood: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Try and change your way!!!
That's not the best for you Mr zazue
Even if you post at every of my post fake fake fake

I will still sell
I mean sell on.
Pray for forgiveness from God and you are most welcome anytime
I rest my case
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
cityhood:
I have supplied over 60cars from here to dfrnt part of Nigeria
I may have not even know them all but they will never regret dealing with Mr cityhood

You gain nothing by pouring sand to someone else's garys my friend
You don't need those Mr zazue

My oga, chill abeg, no vex. I just need zazau to tell us what happened. He is yet to say anything tangible, so, we aren't believing any story yet. Sure say u no collect his wife? Abi u snatched his bag of rice ( rice na gold now) zazau, come out o, real dealers don't joke with their name on nairaland o, u better be sure u know what u saying. Thanks. Waiting for zazau,
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by cityhood: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Don't mind that stupid smelling guy named zazue habi kilon pey Ara re
He thought becuase I have been keeping quiet since posting rubbish on my post I dnt knw what am doing!!!

The truth is that I have never even collect money from him
Never seen him before
Never heard from this very guy before
The truth is that his jealous
And I know go fit collect his wife sef because Na smelling guy sotherefore his wife go be same too
Shay he wan hear talk ni

Oya now let's go

MO wah mouthed Gan
Shey ofeh gbo oroh ni
Haby
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by ironheart(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2016
It will be nice to force everyone who post a car here to have the following included

1) VEHICLE VIN
2) MODEL/ YEAR
3) LOCATION OF THE VEHICLE
4) FIRST BODY, ACCIDENTED, REPRAYED
5) REGISTEATION NUMBER AND WHEN ITS GOING TO EXPIRE
it will help

cc: cityhood, MotorConnetz, olanshi, EkeneElectrons, General11, Duke, kunleajao, fuelsaver, dennywa26, waleco2008, sfive, chibecan, dovehorizon, omograndma, elshanautos, Owobloww, zizzo, Adeshodmotors47, coolcars1, Bautos1, ennythong, femmy2010, Gooresources, fearnot1, Autoben, princewole22, dukeolumide, mycece, theo07, Seun, mynd44, Obinoscopy, Pafestula, lomomike, Dominique

1 Like

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ironheart, noted, but what am i to do when seun isn't giving us a ear. We are weathering the storm though.

New scammer spotted,

Monicker: gloriaolawale.

Mods pls do the needful.

Scammers, don't think am sleeping o, am watching y'all with 4D lenses. grin

Thank my oga MotorConnectz,

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2016
So, yesternight, MotorConnetz alerted me to a scammer with the monicker, gloriaolawale.
As usual, Dominique must have been the one tha removed the thread the scammer created.
To my surprise this morning, i checked my browsing history and clicked on gloriolawale profile and the profile is still there. Please, why is the monicker still there? An sure, the owner is just banned for a couple of days or week and he or she can still use that monicker after. Please, why not remove this profile totally? Are we breeding scammers on Nairaland?

Am shocked by this, it seems, someone up there is condoning these scammers. If Seun need more thread, he should tell us o, we would create both sane and insane threads, but not a scanning thread.

cc: cityhood, MotorConnetz, olanshi, EkeneElectrons, General11, Duke, kunleajao, fuelsaver, dennywa26, waleco2008, sfive, chibecan, dovehorizon, omograndma, elshanautos, Owobloww, zizzo, Adeshodmotors47, coolcars1, Bautos1, ennythong, femmy2010, Gooresources, fearnot1, Autoben, princewole22, dukeolumide, mycece, theo07, Seun, mynd44, Obinoscopy, Pafestula, lomomike, Dominique, MotorConnetz

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2016
New scammer spotted.

Monicker: RoseCJ

Mods, do the needful.

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by dominique(f): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2016
princetom1:
New scammer spotted.

Monicker: RoseCJ

Mods, do the needful.

Noted, thanks
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Another scammer confirmed.

Monicker: Tonyadaks

Mods do the needful.

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Am here again,

New scammer spotted.

Monicker: Ade04

Mods, do the needful.

cc; Dominique
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by dominique(f): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2016
Thanks chief
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
dominique:
Thanks chief

U welcome ma. U can see that they have reduce, and i don't report everyday anymore. But i guess they are not done anytime soon. But we will be here making NL safe for all. And those of u not posting picture and saying all kinds of story, be prepared. NL wount tolerate any suspicious post on auto section. Stories of, call me for locations, i don't have vin and so on will not be tolerated. Thanks and cheers
Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2016
Am here again.

New scammer spotted.
Monicker: carsventures247 .
Mods, do the needful.

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by princetom1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
I don come again o, food is ready...

New scammer spotted.

Monicker: Badmus02

Mods, do the needful.

Re: New Scammers On Auto Section by dominique(f): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
princetom1:
I don come again o, food is ready...

New scammer spotted.

Monicker: Badmus02

Mods, do the needful.

cc: Dominue

Thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Trip To Chicago Auto Show (pics) (vids) / POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) / .................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.