Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

"Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test (49172 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. / What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Cutehector(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Some of us like to play dirty games in our relationships, our insecurities have gone to the extreme we now set trap for our partners to see if they would ever cheat on us.

Some go as far as creating a new account and adding their hubby on social media either whatsapp, bbm, or whichever disguising under a very sexy lady or guy to entrap their partner to see if he/she will pass the fidelity test.

Now I put this foward to guys and ladies out there, do you think such measure is efficient to know the extent to which your man/woman really loves you?

Do you think it's a bad/good measure?

Do you also think you can forgive him/her should you happen to be "tested" and you found out?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by MzPecs(f): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by falconey(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
cool

don't test me ........ my fiasco is inevitable.

it is like keeping pounded yam with egusi soup near a man who hasn't eaten for 2days.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by halfricanadian(f): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
It hurts i just move on somethings u dont av to fix them or dey get damaged d more just leave it nd move on

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by BlizzydoDo(f): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
I cnt test my partner, & I'll feel very hurt if I find out.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Rexhenrex(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thats a very illogical thing to do and it makes no sense in trying it on your partner only if and only if you suspect them cheating on you.but aside that why do you need testing your spouse when they have never done anything to arouse the contempt of your trust for them....an ex did that by sending her bestie to try and know if am loyal to her by dating me. trust me the bestie sold her out by actually dating me and it tore my bae apart but she cost it and i dated her bestie without an iota of pity,because it didn't warrant it because i loved her but it hurt me because she had doubts of me. Everyone has a weak point no need testing there loyalty till the need warrants so to me its a capital NO trying this is using your own hand in ruining your relationship because when your spouse find out it might not go down well.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by SweetieConstie(f): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
tongue

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by ronald4lif(m): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Modified: it's not a bad idea.

Thought it's fertility test, now I see clearly. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Frozeen(m): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by cruzita(f): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
very risky game o

very dangerous

no be telemundo o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by LuveU2(f): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Well if there is any need to start testing u, then u have created suspicion in my mind. The next thing would be to think of moving on...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Put me to this test and fail woefully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Cutehector(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:
Well if there is any need to start testing u, then u have created suspicion in my mind. The next thing would be to think of moving on...
Wat if u got tested and found out? Would u forgive?
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by jashar(f): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
error!!!!.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by LuveU2(f): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
kimnicki tongue
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Cutehector(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
ronald4lif:
Modified: it's not a bad idea.

Thought it's fertility test, now I see clearly. grin
grin make I no just yab u first. Make I keep kwayet make I no derail dis awesome thread wink
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by idearito(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Trial Survival is a necessity in every relationship!!! The best measure to check who we are dating in dia real form is by putting dem 2ru tests!!!

Simple and Practical tho!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Cutehector(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
jashar:
error!!!!.
lol please expanciate

1 Like

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by LuveU2(f): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Wat if u got tested and found out? Would u forgive?
Ive never tested anyonone, never will. But if he cheats on me, i forgive and move on with my life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Cutehector(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:
Ive never tested anyonone, never will. But if he cheats on me, i forgive and move on with my life.
cool

2 Likes

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by rheether(f): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
My ex tried it with me. He asked his cousin to woo me and lo and behold I fell for his cousin instantly. We are in the our second now and the relationship has been worth it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by jashar(f): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:
lol please expanciate

it usually ends bad. You end up causing more harm than good.

Why would you go out of your way to test your partner? Shows you have control/trust issues.

Life brings enough tests one's way. Why add to it? undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Cutehector(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
rheether:
My ex tried it with me. He asked his cousin to woo me and lo and behold I fell for his cousin instantly. We are in the our second now and the relationship has been worth it.
grin ur ex must be one hell of a stvpid boyfrnd. Just look at how he let a pretty girl go just becaus of his stvpid insecurities
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Cutehector(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Thats a very illogical thing to do and it makes no sense in trying it on your partner only if and only if you suspect them cheating on you.but aside that why do you need testing your spouse when they have never done anything to arouse the contempt of your trust for them....an ex did that by sending her bestie to try and know if am loyal to her by dating me. trust me the bestie sold her out by actually dating me and it tore my bae apart but she cost it and i dated her bestie without an iota of pity,because it didn't warrant it because i loved her but it hurt me because she had doubts of me. Everyone has a weak point no need testing there loyalty till the need warrants so to me its a capital NO trying this is using your own hand in ruining your relationship because when your spouse find out it might not go down well.
it's a pity we guys are being though about as cheats. Such warped mentality is what is costing a lot of ladies to lose "potential" husbands.

2 Likes

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Rexhenrex(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
rheether:
sorry to mention you but please i wanna grasp something here and i will be very well honoured if you answer me,thanks in advance.

1,was it that you didn't like your b.f that you fell for the cousin?

2,And also did you know prior before you fell for the cousin that your b.f sent him because if you didn't know before accepting his cousin then you never loved him

3,and how did your b.f act about you and his cousin rolling together?

4,lastly what made you accept the cousin?

29 Likes

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
I'll love him more if he passes with flying colors

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by Rexhenrex(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:
it's a pity we guys are being though about as cheats. Such warped mentality is what is costing a lot of ladies to lose "potential" husbands.
you ccan say that again most times people lose trustworthy people because of lack of trust

3 Likes

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by OCTAVO: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oh
Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by penzino(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
I am still of the opinion that you Should not ask questions you don't want to know the answer to!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test by McBrooklyn(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom / My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.