Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 (87363 Views)

Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos / Kenyan Teacher Tied, Flogged In Public For Raping Students (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by shamecurls(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
sandalina:

I'm in love with you.

Think I should be in-love with you too. But we have to start from somewhere.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Olasco93: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Life no dey sweet o eh
If some people no dey hate o
So use your number six o
Dey calculate, you go see the ratio
The beef sef na meat o
Whether na asun dem relate o
So bring your own crayfish o
We go mix o
Oh na.

I don’t care who you are
Where you from or what you do
Just as long as you chasing a crush/money
Do what’s right, never give up on it (him/her)
Bring it on
Bring it on
Are you ready
Unu ready
No matter how you try
Don’t you ever fall
Keep your head up high
And standing tall
Bring it on, bring it on
Are you ready
Unu ready
No matter how you try
Don’t you ever fall
Keep your head up high
And standing tall
And rising, rising, rising
Keep it high
Rising, rising, ri-rise
Bring it on

RIP to them
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by goingape1: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Perfectionist11:
Its time African girls develop this fearless attitude to approach albeit subtly the guys they like...who knows maybe she'd been crushing on him b4 he started dating the other lady....just a slight effort from her & maybe they'll be together now or she'd have moved on after learning that he isn't interested..(Telling some1 you want em and getting a NO for an answer is way better than to roaming about with d burden of UNREQUITED LOVE).
Its pathetic because African girls are strong apostles of FEMINISM..yet they can't go after what they want..

Now that she has crushed her crush I wonder what she is thinking..
you dey MIND them!

NAIJA GIRLS too MUMu. if the guy LATER APROACH the GIRL, that same EEDIOT go dey form for him.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Ksslib(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
donjayz321:
EDO BABES and bad news!!!

chai!!!!

RIP!
Where in the story was it categorically stated she was an Edo babe, dummy? Is Uniben not a federal school accommodating students from various parts of the country? How many bad news about Edo babes have you possibly heard to warrant such useless generalisation?

The mental revolution is coming, and it will surely start with unscrupulous brian-lacking hollow headed things like you who further divide the nation with tribalistic stereotypes and give the black man a bad name as a monkey with no brain.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by HashtagMoniker(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
RIP to dem
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by kstix(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
THIS STORY IS A BIG LIE SOMEONE COOKED OUT OF NOLLYWOOD... I DONT BELIEVE IT... ERRORS:
1, Nobody on a date will pour food together.. the best case scenerio is they finish a plate and move to d other..
2, How did dey find out the girl poisoned d food, did she confess?
3, U had to rename urself as uniben guy2 on d whatsapp group page so dat we will believe it was uniben?
4, d guy dat started crying... dat scene looks like a bad nollywood scene. ppl cry when dey are d ones dat have to start d sad story not when u ask dem. its basic psychology.
i think nairaland mods shld proof read stories for facts so that ppl wont come here and make a mockery of ppl's intelligence.. cc.lalasticlala cc.mynd44
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by MiMiakpet(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Women and jealously are like this

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by ciaobrenda(f): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Charity they say begins at home, she is probably from a wicked polygamous family .
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by habsydiamond(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Some ladies lacks brain ooo. Why do u have to take the life u can't give. When u are not in the army where casualties are allowed. I wonder how she will be able to live with herself after this incident.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Anijay1212(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Cutemi:
The heart of man is desperately wicked..... smh
Abeg correct yourself... Na heart of a woman joor.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by confistified(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Fake news.... the girl went to warri with a friend. ... op stop lying
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by martha89: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
donjayz321:
EDO BABES and bad news!!!

chai!!!!

RIP!f
. Igbo men and bad news..Aba men na.. cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Rainbow7(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Artistree:
Your phone no get camera ni?
i tire o
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by martha89: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienzia:
Edo state, Kenya , northern states and Bad new
You are just looking for likes and shares..is Lagos,Rivers,Delta,Ogun,Benue, etc an Edo?
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by BrokenTV: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
egopersonified:
went for a burial last Friday, the guy was poisoned by his girlfriend for double dating
The faced of that guy looks familiar,he looks like somebody that i have seen somewhere, is he from Abia state.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by graphiti: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
iamrealdeji:
I can't see the handsomeness o

Dhur!

When u have some money 4 hand then u are handsome ...... if na only beauty U gather then u be fine-boy

Shikena!!!

@ Bishops10, where's d pix of d geh wey poison dem nah?!
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Fidelismaria: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rip But dat guy ain't .......
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by graphiti: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienzia:
I said bad things happens in Edo state, don't u get it? I'm not concerned abt the names. I'm talking abt d location cheesy

As 2day na sunday .... u lucky!

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by KingRex1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
Crusher crushed crushee.
cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Adorable06: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
She's just a bitch.. May her punishment be worse than that
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by frozenSun(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
kstix:
THIS STORY IS A BIG LIE SOMEONE COOKED OUT OF NOLLYWOOD... I DONT BELIEVE IT... ERRORS:
1, Nobody on a date will pour food together.. the best case scenerio is they finish a plate and move to d other..
2, How did dey find out the girl poisoned d food, did she confess?
3, U had to rename urself as uniben guy2 on d whatsapp group page so dat we will believe it was uniben?
4, d guy dat started crying... dat scene looks like a bad nollywood scene. ppl cry when dey are d ones dat have to start d sad story not when u ask dem. its basic psychology.
i think nairaland mods shld proof read stories for facts so that ppl wont come here and make a mockery of ppl's intelligence.. cc.lalasticlala cc.mynd44

I like people that look critically anf do their analysis in their mind, rather than succumb to emotion before they comment. nice one.

i didn't believe this story when i read it cos i did my 1+2 on the story and it was giving me 212.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by kingdenny(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Cutemi:
The heart of man is desperately wicked..... smh
Heart of women angry
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by kingdenny(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
frozenSun:

I like people that look critically anf do their analysis in their mind, rather than succumb to emotion before they comment. nice one.

i didn't believe this story when i read it cos i did my 1+2 on the story and it was giving me 212.

Doubting Thomas. Critical reasoning can be erroneous some times
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by tollytexy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
ychris:
Hmmn the hustle is real.nawa o, grin grin

Hehehehe u be real werey
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
So how did they find out a jealous admirer poisoned them.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by sagaciousblog: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
kingdenny:

The story is false...mind you, i am currently in uniben.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by iukpe: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
...........trained and raised with Nollywood in her mind.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by elsomm(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wait, that means the poisoner walks about carrying poison? How was she able to readily get the poison?

Fear some people o!
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Duru009(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Girls of nowadays are soooo desperate
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by frozenSun(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
kingdenny:

Yeah Critical Reasoning can be erroneous. So ?

So we shouldn't bother to look well and think and reason before jumping into the bandwagon of those led by their emotions?

according to the story, the babe who served the poison wasn't expecting Joel to show up with another babe. she saw him with a new a girl and she put her hand in her makeup bag and brought out poison that was lethal enough to kill two people in one single plate.

after that we did not hear of the jealous babe anymore.

the story might be true

but the story has lots of pot holes and zig zags
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by hardbody: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Such a bad incident. That ekosodin sef, i associate evil with it always. It's a pity about the deceased love birds but frankly speaking the babe is just there, nothing extraordinary about her beauty, maybe fair, yes.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by ychris: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
tollytexy:

Hehehehe u be real werey
i cant help bt checkd yur prfle. oga, ur siggy ain't true undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.