Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? (5506 Views)

We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by ademipeju(f): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
will be posting all contestants answers, you are to pick first three best answer. grin grin

if i dont post yours, you fit post am yourself, dats to the contestants...
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by ademipeju(f): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
vizkiz:
[size=10pt] Yeah, I think I will win because I have got what it takes to be Mr nairaland. I have got the charisma, intelligence and I know it's about time I bring this crown home. Most especially I have got the best team working with me. with God and my team i know winning this is 100% possible

MrDojo:

Mr Nairaland 2016 will go down as the best edition yet ( i'm fairly certain of this), there are a lot of handsome, intelligent and mature guys contesting, but what places "me" above my fellow contestants is my humility as nairalander and my open-minded nature which can be seen from my different topics and post, i believe i possess all the defining characteristics to be crowned Mr Nairaland, and i hope all Nairalanders will help me make it a reality. in essence i believe my humility and open-minded nature will put me on top at the end.
[/size]
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by ademipeju(f): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutezt:
B) First of all, every contestant here is a winner, we were all born to
be winners, I admire the courage of all 30 contestants, Nairaland is a
forum which attracts millions of viewers monthly, making up one's
mind to contest for this amongst the millions on this forum, deserves
to be acknowledged, let me use this opportunity to tell my fellow
contestants that I ADMIRE THEIR COURAGE, and I wish them Goodluck
in this, however, aside the past experience I have in pageantry, I feel I
have even more edge over other contestants because I posses certain
rare leadership qualities, throughout my life, I have come across so
many people, young and old And in my journey in life, one way or the
other, I always have that influence, I have been in the midst of people
far older than me and I was amazed at how they all came to me for
one issue or the other, they all look up to me, guess it's inbuilt, The
quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves.
my set standard pulls them to me, In life, I realized that As a leader,
you have to not only do the right thing,but be perceived to be doing the
right thing. A consequence of seeking a leadership position is being put
under intense public scrutiny, being held to high standards, and
enhancing a reputation that is constantly under threat. You don't
necessarily need a title to be a leader, this title is just but an added
motivation,
Winning this contest is not about the cheers of individuals,
Winning is not about the waving of hands, not the popularity you will
gain here, and in no way, just for the wearing of crown.
It is more than that, leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It's
about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their
best to achieve it, especially when the stakes are high and the
consequences really matter. It is about laying the groundwork for
others' success, and then standing back and letting them shine.
To be a leader is difficult as it appears, you must be the absolute best
in whatever you do, The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not
rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but
not
lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have
humor, but without folly, Furthermore, conquering all others and
grasping the crown is not simply being the most attractive of every one
of them.
It requires lots of work , to be grinned and to be spotlighted, as a
leader, you are always in the spotlight, all eyes will be on you, and of
course there are those who are watching your every move, looking for
where you will go a little wrong, being a leader, you have to have a
large heart, ready to take corrections, and be able to work with others,
as a leader, you must poses a vision, because where there is no vision,
the people perish, leadership is the capacity to translate vision into
reality , being a leader, you have to thread with caution because pride
may accompany your role as a leader, so in every situation, you have
to be low headed, winning this is not just about the looks, it's about
your personality, the kind of person you carry in you, your attitude
towards things, and your passion for humanity, I deserve to win this
competition because I have this undying urge to serve, the first
responsibility of a leader is to define reality and the last is to say thank
you. In between, the leader is a servant, I want to serve this wonderful
forum which I have learnt so much from, Moreover, the adventures and
anamnesis I may experience here are past quantifiable on their value
enlarging my social skyline and comprehension of individuals.
I have all these qualities, and many more.
The push behind my decision to contest is to grow mentally, and also,
to boost my self-regard and self-confidence, In like manner, it is an
incredible honor and respect to wind up as one of the contestants.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by ademipeju(f): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kenneth205:
B. I deserve the crown because I am different, unique and special. There is no second me. I am the best of me. I am gifted with originality and intelligence. I have an authentic personality and I do not live a pretentious lifestyle just to impress or get sympathy from people. These are the traits that will differentiate me from my fellow contestants.

falconey:
every contestant deserve to be mr Nairaland, we are all stakeholders . I think I deserve to be more because of my vision and mission for nairaland, Nairaland is a great forum being the first choice of youths in Nigeria and Africa at large my vision is to make it greater using my creative ability to influence and impact the life of teens and youths in this great forum (Nigerians,africans and foreigners).I have the attributes to achieve these goals, i am innovative,informative, cooperative and productive . I believe I'm the right man for the job.[color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by ademipeju(f): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
ichommy:

1. I feel confident in myself that I am articulate, intelligent
and I have the charisma which is what Mr. Nairaland should possess.

adewumiopeyemi:
i i deserve to win ,mr nairaland 2016 because ave realy dedicated my social activites into nairaland that is why i deserve to win 2 am different from other contestant because ave contested for a post like this which i won during my school day and i ave the knowledge of this 3 am contesting because i realy love nairaland because i get my first job in nairaland job vancancies thread and i also get information news met more people make friend with them everytin i need i can find it in nairaland cool thanks

devilmaycry:
1. Well ,your character as an individual stands you out amongst your equals .I think I deserve to be crowned Mr.Nairaland 2016 due to the qualities I possess that will help better the administration .I Am honest, hardworking ,intelligient,disciplined ,God fearing ,organised and patient ,easygoing with a good attitude .
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by ademipeju(f): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
photoshoot:

I am a man of my word, intelligent, smart, gentle I do not mince words so my yes is always yes, and no is no. A visionary, and a great leader,
Integrity, honesty humility isn't in doubt. And my social life, is top notch

Franchise21:
* All the contestants are unique in their own ways. But I believe any pageantry contest is about looks and brain. These, I possess alongside the right charisma, humility and being able to socialize with anyone irrespective of our backgrounds

KINGinVAHALA:

I must admit all contestestants possesses awesome attributes but i feel what differentiate me from others is my ability of adopting to all sections on nairaland, from romance section to politics, business, webmaster, technologies, careers and some others and not solely romance section inclined.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by ademipeju(f): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Microflux:
What I possess is my personality and name on this cyberspace and the work I have done on this platform in times past. And without compromise, my ebony beauty which is African. Though if support towards my campaign is low, I will have no choice than to step down and support a worthy contestant

iamkingzlee:
1. To be frank and sincere I don't deserve anything at all the efforts of my campaign team cannot be over emphasized. They deserve everything and I'm so fortunate to be blessed with a hardworking team at the end of the day, its in their handssmiley

Fynestboi:

It's easy to claim to deserve something as one can easily rain various adjectives from the clavis on himself. However, through our actions, the truth and the fact get revealed. And those we relate with are best positioned to assess us. Hence, I asked various nairalanders on why Fynestboi deserves the Crown and I got these:

Nairalander 1:
You deserve the crown because you're one with tremendous intellect on how to bring the minds of Nairalanders together. This you did when you single handedly hosted and handled the Nairaland Debate Competition, which bring the mind of intelligent young undergraduates from different schools to compete, learn and get to know each other...
Nairalander 2:
Fynestboi is very straightforward, a person who wears his heart on his sleeve and once he sets his heart on something, he doesn't back down until he achieves it. He deserves the crown for his commitment and focus on things that matter the most.

Nairalander 3:
Fynestboi gives motivation to those who shy away from exploring the intelligence in them. Fynestboi is always ready to learn new things, like business strategies and how to make ends meet. He is a great guy with big dreams which I believe will have positive influence on people around him.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by ademipeju(f): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
[size=15pt]PICK JUST THREE[/size]
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by hymanflex(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2016

falconey:
every contestant deserve to be mr Nairaland, we are all
stakeholders . I think I deserve to be more because of my
vision and mission for nairaland, Nairaland is a great
forum being the first choice of youths in Nigeria and
Africa at large my vision is to make it greater using my
creative ability to influence and impact the life of teens
and youths in this great forum (Nigerians,africans and
foreigners).I have the attributes to achieve these goals, i
am innovative,informative, cooperative and productive . I
believe I'm the right man for the job.

I was never a supporter of FALCONEY until that interview.

an intelligent person will not think twice before going with FALCONEY.....

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by Cutezt(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by jamalnation(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmm
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin grin cool cool
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by ichommy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
wink wink wink wink
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by ademipeju(f): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
hymanflex:

falconey:
every contestant deserve to be mr Nairaland, we are all
stakeholders . I think I deserve to be more because of my
vision and mission for nairaland, Nairaland is a great
forum being the first choice of youths in Nigeria and
Africa at large my vision is to make it greater using my
creative ability to influence and impact the life of teens
and youths in this great forum (Nigerians,africans and
foreigners).I have the attributes to achieve these goals, i
am innovative,informative, cooperative and productive . I
believe I'm the right man for the job.

I was never a supporter of FALCONEY until that interview.

an intelligent person will not think twice before going with FALCONEY.....

who say make u come campaing pick three u dey type epistle

oniranu angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by herzern(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
[size=32pt]Vizkid[/size]

adewunmiopeyemi.....please work on your grammars.....no offence please
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by joery6(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
they all did well.

but i feel fynestboi answer was superB

as most contestants capitalize more on qualities.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by SweetieConstie(f): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Photoshoot, Fynestboi and Falconey!!! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by skywalker001(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Am not a supporter of anybody but from d interview process am gonna go wit...

1. FALCONEY

2. PRINCEAKINS

3. PHOTOSHOOT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by ademipeju(f): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
skywalker001:
Am not a supporter of anybody but from d interview process am gonna go wit...

1. FALCONEY

2. PRINCEAKINS

3. PHOTOSHOOT

How do I believe u now, dat u no get team.
PrinceAkin Is Not on the list, maybe he will come nd post his own here, coz I no see am.

Not interview.

Am reffering t the above answers to Why do you deserve Mr Nairaland.

So.?
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by LuveU2(f): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
Who else but Fal grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
ademipeju:
[size=15pt]PICK JUST THREE[/size]
Peju, se ole handle wahala to fa yi?

This was iamkingzlee's answer to your question

Why you had to edit and put up this shii?

Cc mynd44 Dominique rocktation
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is iamkingzee' answer to ademipeju's question and ademipeju's edited version

Cc mynd44 Dominique rocktation farano Seun dygeasy tosyn2much wristbangle
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Its gradually becoming clearer who and who's camp an impostor came from

We watching
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by skywalker001(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
ademipeju:

How do I believe u now, dat u no get team.
PrinceAkin Is Not on the list, maybe he will come nd post his own here, coz I no see am.

Not interview.

Am reffering t the above answers to Why do you deserve Mr Nairaland.

So.?
I was present through out d interview process and d question was asked from every contestants so I knw wat am saying
My opinion not yours
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by Donlino(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
This "notice me " don come again......
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
interesting
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Peju! watch your back, haters are coming in multitude.

meanwhile, I won't leave you to get consumed by the evil abound, provided you are objective.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2016
Smh undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by ademipeju(f): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This is iamkingzee' answer to ademipeju's question and ademipeju's edited version

Cc myn/d44 Domini/que roc/ktation fara/no S/eun d/ygeasy tosyn2muc/h wristba/ngle

Kini isoro e gan,

Why are u so problematic, wan fi se e ni,

Se owa OK sha? Se o gbadun sha?

You just so annoying. Seriously Inu e bimi gan.

Whats the different there? Just coz of the smiley? At the back which was a mistake? Dat u could have honourably asked me to cross check. U are just so annoying. U dnt deserve to be a male, we female re known 4 dis noisy attitude. You just a disgrace to male folks.

Nd about the imposter, timo ba Bae tese Bo, gbogbo eyin awon weyrey Eni Bo nbe. Don't draw me int your imposter rubbish

U guys think you can fool us all? Ema tan Ara yin. Awon oniranu. angry angry angry

Happy Sunday smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by Mary19: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2016
It's the second edition and Steele Models is receiving applications from Models a chance to get paid. A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a model and get paid for it no hassles... Join Steele Modelling Agency. A South African modelling agency with branches all over Africa for more info contact on whatsapp
Cassandra - 07014243302 with the word 'Steele Model'
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2016
I've been advised not to fall for the trap set by you lot

Happy Sunday
ademipeju:

Kini isoro e gan,

Why are u so problematic, wan fi se e ni,

Se owa OK sha? Se o gbadun sha?

You just so annoying. Seriously Inu e bimi gan.

Whats the different there? Just coz of the smiley? At the back which was a mistake? Dat u could have honourably asked me to cross check. U are just so annoying. U dnt deserve to be a male, we female re known 4 dis noisy attitude. You just a disgrace to male folks.

Nd about the imposter, timo ba Bae tese Bo, gbogbo eyin awon weyrey Eni Bo nbe. Don't draw me int your imposter rubbish

U guys think you can fool us all? Ema tan Ara yin. Awon oniranu. angry angry angry

Happy Sunday smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? by hymanflex(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
ademipeju:

who say make u come campaing pick three u dey type epistle
oniranu angry angry

you see your life?? undecided undecided

if I beat now, pple will see me as a wicked soul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ / I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right? / Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.