Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. (9904 Views)

Yobe PDP Leaders Decamped To APC (Photos) / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
You better not insult my family.

Cc Seun.

MrMcJay:

Go back to all your previous posts where u insulted APC supporters and put your father's name there.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mxm
Ahmed0336:
Amtaken what's your dad's name ? undecided
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Abagworo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
What your father sees lying face down underground you can't see hanging on a cliff.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
After you.

Jorussia:
I thought you have deactivated

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by photoshoot(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Abagworo:
What your father sees lying face down underground you can't see hanging on a cliff.

Correct.
She can rant all she wants.
Her father saw light...
She should deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by MrMcJay(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
amtaken:
You better not insult my family.

Cc Seun.

But you can insult Buhari. Is he not someone's father?

I guess you never know karma was gonna pay you a visit soon.

FYI, all the insults and curses you heaped on Buhari and APC supporters are now on your father's head. Deal with it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Almajiri1: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
amtaken:
I would rather relocate to Kuwait than decamp to APC.

Mxmmmmmmmmmm.
Your warrior spirit never dies shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Almajiri1: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
APC nairaland crew should show some love and welcome their newest catch grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
MrMcJay:

FYI, all the insults and curses you healed on Buhari and APC supporters are now on your father's head. Deal with it.

don't drag her father into this, his dad is not a leader, pmb is a leader and eating taxpayers money, I don't think is wrong to hold him responsible if we feel he's not doing fine

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by MrMcJay(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
ruggedised:

don't drag her father into this, his dad is not a leader, pmb is a leader and eating taxpayers money, I don't think is wrong to hold him responsible if we feel he's not doing fine

Spare me the sad tales.

She said APC supporters are Zombies
Her father decamped to APC
Therefore, her father is a ........

9 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by MrPresident1: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Amtaken, just post your comments here in good conscience.

They are all the same people, vultures feasting on the carcass of the dead.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by flokii: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
amtaken:
You understand I hate everything about APC right?

It's ok dear. You'll be fine

Just dnt think about it too much.. NL loves you, we all do. #cheers

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by OlujobaSamuel: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
ruggedised:

are you seriously serious in all seriousness about this? I remember a time when the IB nonsense started, I cautioned people to stop it but was called all sort of names claiming I want to protect pmb that's why I don't want people saying such. I don't insult or curse you because of your beliefs, there is no difference between the subject and a religious fanatic, one is a political extremist while the other is a religious extremist.
Except this thread is closed, more abuse and curse will come to her father and family and there is virtually nothing she can do about it.
Anyway, I hope she learnt her lessons, but I doubt it.
God bless her with more wisdom.
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by QuotaSystem: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
What's the proper name for children of zombies? Zombielets? Zombiettes?

Amtaken is literally the only nairalander to be both a zombie offspring and wailer at the same time.

Disclaimer: I did not call APC members zombies, the OP did.

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 1:05am On Jul 25, 2016
smiley
flokii:

It's ok dear. You'll be fine

Just dnt think about it too much.. NL loves you, we all do. #cheers

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 1:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Who?

MrPresident1:
Amtaken, just post your comments here in good conscience.

They are all the same people, vultures feasting on the carcass of the dead.
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 1:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Read the Nairaland rules first before running your month.

MrMcJay:

FYI, all the insults and curses you heaped on Buhari and APC supporters are now on your father's head. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 1:10am On Jul 25, 2016
Back to you uncountable times.

MrMcJay:

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by MrMcJay(m): 1:44am On Jul 25, 2016
amtaken:
Back to you uncountable times.

Lol.

Little kid, your ....... is now a burukutu-sipping, cow-hugging, gworo-chewing Zombie. I hope he gets fed with Aisha rice too.

If dem born you well, yab APC again. Wetin I go use your eyes see when...

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by MrMcJay(m): 1:46am On Jul 25, 2016
amtaken:
Read the Nairaland rules first before running your month.

Were you blind or illiterate for you not to read the rules when you were attacking APC supporters?

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 2:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Can you post a link to any thread where I insulted anybody here or their family members?

Some of you think you can use me to shine. Do I even know you?

MrMcJay:

Were you blind or illiterate for you not to read the rules when you were attacking APC supporters?

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 2:25am On Jul 25, 2016
Why didn't you complete the sentences? Instead of you to think of how to complete your secondary school education that you started since 1993 you are here fighting your potential destiny helpers. Continue.

MrMcJay:

Lol.

Little kid, your ....... is now a burukutu-sipping, cow-hugging, gworo-chewing Zombie. I hope he gets fed with Aisha rice too.

If dem born you well, yab APC again. Wetin I go use your eyes see when...

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amanda2013(f): 4:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Modath but you hate igbos too so why are attacking amtaken as if your monthly salary depends on it?this is a simple case of kettle calling pot black.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by modath(f): 5:22am On Jul 25, 2016
amanda2013:
Mo but you hate igbos too so why are attacking amtaken as if your monthly salary depends on it?this is a simple case of kettle calling pot black.

I hate Ibos? Evidence? I need receipts of Mo as an aggressor and not defender of my heritage unlike your squad queen that you were recruited for and you are here convulsing on her behalf.... this is an open forum, shouldn't be hard to find.

Even amtaken in her moment of greatest delusion won't make such spurious allegation!

Don't run oo, provide irrefutable proof. Thank you. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Who doesn't know how much you and your likes hate Igbos? Wait until any crime news that has to do with Igbos come up and you will see how excited you will be.

modath:

I hate Ibos? Evidence? I need receipts of Mo as an aggressor and not defender of my heritage unlike your squad queen that you were recruited for and you are here convulsing on her behalf.... this is an open forum, shouldn't be hard to find.

Even amtaken in her moment of greatest delusion won't make such spurious allegation!

Don't run oo, provide irrefutable proof. Thank you. angry

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2016
You should be on the street with your little plate begging.

Almajiri1:
APC nairaland crew should show some love and welcome their newest catch grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Don't mind him. He's too uneducated to know that insulting someone's father is different from criticising Buhari.

ruggedised:

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2016
And all the curses mentioned will go back to you with immediate effect.
OlujobaSamuel:

are you seriously serious in all seriousness about this? I remember a time when the IB nonsense started, I cautioned people to stop it but was called all sort of names claiming I want to protect pmb that's why I don't want people saying such. I don't insult or curse you because of your beliefs, there is no difference between the subject and a religious fanatic, one is a political extremist while the other is a religious extremist.
Except this thread is closed, more abuse and curse will come to her father and family and there is virtually nothing she can do about it.
Anyway, I hope she learnt her lessons, but I doubt it.
God bless her with more wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by BlackSeptember: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2016
modath:

Amtaken and maturity should never appear in the same sentence... some things should remain private but she needs to let everyone know how "hurt" she is! Like anyone cares. sad

Poetic straight up! Poetic toh badt ! Politics is about interests, however the hate and bigotry should always be moderated... Karma ehn, just keeps lurking.cool

Imagine Modath talking about maturity when we know the female SW tribalist here

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Almajiri1: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2016
amtaken:
You should be on the street with your little plate begging.

When a child utters abomination, she thinks she has outspoken her elders.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by MrMcJay(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2016
amtaken:
Why didn't you complete the sentences instead of you to think of how to complete your secondary school education that you started since 1993 you are here fighting your potential destiny helpers. Continue.

You typed a paragraph of trash without a single punctuation! You really need help. Go through my posts and see if I'm your level. You're infra-dig to me.

You intellectual vegetable, next time, learn to keep your mouth shut. It is not everything you put on Nairaland. It's your indiscretion that's making you get bashed.

Sayonara!

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Almajiri1: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2016
amtaken:
Who doesn't know how much you and your likes hate Igbos? Wait until any crime news that has to do with Igbos come up and you will see how excited you will be.

How does it feel knowing your Yoruba husband mounts you every now and then?How do you feel at such subdued state?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Won’t Embark On New Road Projects Until All Awarded Projects Are Completed / See The Underage Girl Nnamdi Kanu Impregnated PHOTOS / You Are Champion Of The Masses, El-Rufai Eulogizes Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.