Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) (2429 Views)

Receptionist & Disptach Riders Wanted / N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! / Despatch Riders Wanted Urgently in Lagos For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by jasedu60: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
[size=14pt]Naira Parcel [/size]is recruiting motorcycle courier delivery personnel.

High earnings achievable

*** We pay minimum N150 per Parcel

*** Earn up to N6,000 per day, N36,000 per week, N144,000 per month

(The above guide is guaranteed based on the assumption that you'll deliver 40 Parcel per day)

Excellent bonus scheme for owner riders

>>> Bonus for riders who meet the 40 parcel daily targets <<<

Married Rider's Bonus:

*** 25KG of Rice per month (Delivered to your wife/husband)
*** N5,000 (Delivered to your wife/husband)

Unmarried Rider's Bonus:

*** 10KG of Rice per month (Delivered to your Partner)
*** N2,000 (Delivered to your Partner)

Required experience:

Full Clean Motorcycle Licence: 6months or more

Own your own registered bike for courier purpose.

Interested? Then apply with a work history and contact number and we will get straight back to you.

Send an Application to: hr@nairaparcel.com
Start Date: 1st November, 2016
Recruiter: www.nairaparcel.com
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by Rizin: 5:25am On Jul 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by Rizin: 5:27am On Jul 24, 2016
hahaha so the N150 per parcel is inclusive of fuel cost and wear and tear, Also cost of running the registered business.

2 Likes

Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 24, 2016
40 _fucking parcels per day on a bike I bought with my own money, fuelled with my own money and registration cost for the courier business borne by me? WTF.
Using my bike for okada business obviously would be a better business decision.

1 Like

Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by Ajewealth123(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2016
LastMumu:
40 _fucking parcels per day on a bike I bought with my own money, fuelled with my own money and registration cost for the courier business borne by me? WTF.
are they even delivering cocaine abi no be this Nigeria? They will still owe you upon all ur effort! Another scamming method sighted
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by Valmesk(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2016
Never fall cheap for this,better ride your bike and earn your own money.You want people to use there money and buy bike to run your business.You are not ready yet.This is pure slavery and your 144000 is subtle and looks good to the eyes but when the job starts then the bike man will feel the heat.
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by izzou(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2016
So if you give me a parcel to Badagry, from Ikeja, you go pay me 150??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This thread should have been in the jokes section

6 Likes

Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by kellydakull(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
izzou:

You too good!
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by mytime24(f): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
izzou:

haha, come join am with d everyday go-slow, hw d bike man wan take deliver upto 40 parcels undecided
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by izzou(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
mytime24:
haha, come join am with d everyday go-slow, hw d bike man wan take deliver upto 40 parcels undecided

I tire ohh

Some people no dey considerate at all

Giving someone a litre of fuel for a distance of 10 litres
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by mytime24(f): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
izzou:

I tire ohh

#slave trade grin
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by izzou(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
mytime24:
#slave trade grin

No be small one

cool
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by hopyroll(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Me wey I bin dey manage my bike do 4hrs in the morning (7to11) take break and 4hrs in the evening (5to9) and I dey save minimum 2k per day after eating and cost of fuel........since I don find job tire after service.....make I cum carry ham cum dey deliver some useless parcel abi?
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by JamieRocks(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
I wonder why heartless people continue to take advantage of Nigeria's situation
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dat is why small start-ups like yours can never ever thrive? You guys must be high on roasted skunk. You think you are smart but i am afraid to say this, you are not. Nobody with his right thinking mind wud dive for such considering those your requirements you put up there.
Nonsense.
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by passyhansome(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Am Interested
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by jasedu60: 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Minimum of N150 per parcel. NOT A FLAT RATE. Also no one one is compelled tp deliver 40 but you have to in other to get the bonus.

If you have an independent proposition send in any enquiry with you view and offer.

Thanks for commenting.Minimu of N150 per parcel. NOT A FLAT RATE. Also no one one is compelled tp deliver 40 but you have to in other to get the bonus.

If you have an independent proposition send in any enquiry with you view and offer.

Thanks for commenting.

Rizin:
hahaha so the N150 per parcel is inclusive of fuel cost and wear and tear, Also cost of running the registered business.
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by jasedu60: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Minimum of N150 per parcel. NOT A FLAT RATE. Also no one one is compelled to deliver 40 but you have to, in other to get the bonus.

If you have an independent proposition, send any enquiry with you view and offer.

Thanks for commenting.Minimu of N150 per parcel. NOT A FLAT RATE. Also no one one is compelled tp deliver 40 but you have to in other to get the bonus.

If you have an independent proposition send in any enquiry with you view and offer. There's no need to be agrgressive about this.

Thanks for commentingMinimum of N150 per parcel. NOT A FLAT RATE. Also no one one is compelled tp deliver 40 but you have to in other to get the bonus.

Thanks for commenting

LastMumu:
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by jasedu60: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Staff will be paid weekly or Daily, There's no way any Rider will be owed.

Thanks for your comments.

Ajewealth123:
are they even delivering cocaine abi no be this Nigeria? They will still owe you upon all ur effort! Another scamming method sighted
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by jasedu60: 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thanks for your comment.

izzou:

I tire ohh

Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by jasedu60: 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Bless!

I wish i can speak more on behalf of the employer but unfortunately I cant, NP is not compulsory, it's an alternative.

Thanks for your comment.

hopyroll:
Me wey I bin dey manage my bike do 4hrs in the morning (7to11) take break and 4hrs in the evening (5to9) and I dey save minimum 2k per day after eating and cost of fuel........since I don find job tire after service.....make I cum carry ham cum dey deliver some useless parcel abi?
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by jasedu60: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
We don't really havr to come across aggressive and please put your better proposition forward, if you thing the job posting is unfair, let's hear your fair view.

Thanks for your strong view.

PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Dat is why small start-ups like yours can never ever thrive? You guys must be high on roasted skunk. You think you are smart but i am afraid to say this, you are not. Nobody with his right thinking mind wud dive for such considering those your requirements you put up there.
Nonsense.
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by NomzyJust(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2016
I dey telz you.
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by jasedu60: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Se gini?

NomzyJust:
I dey telz you.
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by CACAWA(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2016
jasedu60:
Se gini?

I understand that the OP is also trying to set up and spread the burden across all staff...but really, let's be honest OP,

The burden of risk is already on the Rider. Do you have insurance cover on him? No.

Then you telling him to register his bike under courier services, do you have any idea what tax the govt. will collect from him?

In my best opinion, you are only serving as a customer agent and that is what you are trying to restrict yourself to, which is not bad at all...

...so how about you simply team up with the okada riders association and they can dedicate a few riders to you and give you their fees which you can use to estimate your cost price.

Once you have that, you can worry about looking for any other freelance rider.

Last point; you are the one that needs to get registered as a courier company, so you will pay the govt just once. It isn't smart telling each rider to register....they simply need an ID to show that they are operating under your own licence. If you need guidance, I could get my lawyer to speak with you.

1 Like

Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by jasedu60: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
This Thread has now been modified and re-posted on: https://www.nairaland.com/3248641/courier-bike-riders-wanted-20

Thank you!
Re: Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) by jasedu60: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
CACAWA:
I understand that the OP is also trying to set up and spread the burden across all staff...but really, let's be honest OP,

The burden of risk is already on the Rider. Do you have insurance cover on him? No.

Then you telling him to register his bike under courier services, do you have any idea what tax the govt. will collect from him?

In my best opinion, you are only serving as a customer agent and that is what you are trying to restrict yourself to, which is not bad at all...

...so how about you simply team up with the okada riders association and they can dedicate a few riders to you and give you their fees which you can use to estimate your cost price.

Once you have that, you can worry about looking for any other freelance rider.

Last point; you are the one that needs to get registered as a courier company, so you will pay the govt just once. It isn't smart telling each rider to register....they simply need an ID to show that they are operating under your own licence. If you need guidance, I could get my lawyer to speak with you.

Point Noted and Passed on to Recruiter.

(1) (Reply)

Aramex Nigeria / British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment 2018 (operations) / DCSL Corporate Services Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.