Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:49 PM

Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today (32968 Views)

Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Her Sons At Installation Of Her Dad As Chief In Okrika / Madness Of Fashoion? See What American Star Kylie Jenner Wore To Party Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by godswilld10(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2016
Airforce1:
Why is she dark skinned
Can't she bleach?
grin abi

1 Like

Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Engrobiorah(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
lalasticlala
Why are you calling him?
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Jejelomoekonlo: 12:14am On Jul 24, 2016
ikorodureporta:
Na lalasticlala wyf b dis
SMH for you
[You still dey book space for midnight?
Abi you won use the land for night vigil ni?
grin cheesy wink shocked sad cool lipsrsealed :-
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by oatzeal(m): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2016
lol
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by idupaul: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2016
VolT0xic:

FlirtyKaren, are you Laila?
99% of your topic's source are from her blog. undecided

Yes she is
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Gerrard59(m): 12:16am On Jul 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
So attending birthday party is now news? undecided

grin grin

I had to laugh.
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by eemjay(f): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2016
Cute boys! Lovely shots.
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Engrobiorah(m): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2016
doctorkush:
laila? isn't that a prayer in Islam?
Nope
La ilaha illallah

1 Like

Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by olabolawasiu(m): 12:18am On Jul 24, 2016
Who dis don epp nah
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by mayowabola(f): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2016
House of chi ;DHouse of chi
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Kennedy4u: 12:20am On Jul 24, 2016
I go understand this post latter I go understand this post latter I go understand this post latter
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by ikorodureporta: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2016
Jejelomoekonlo:

SMH for you
[You still dey book space for midnight?
Abi you won use the land for night vigil ni?
grin cheesy wink shocked sad cool lipsrsealed :-

wen mod no gree sleep nkor....jst now s(he) don pst abt 20 topics Rain dey fall here & e b like say e go affxt chch tinz 2moro....so i de here with my mat & suya.........bsides, u no de sleep, abi u de wait for pippl to sleep finish abi - so u go do yr tin cheesy
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 24, 2016
So this is Lalasticlala
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by olabolawasiu(m): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2016
MasterJayJay:

Why you dey misyarn?

Can't you afford common sense? undecided

U know how economy be now, everything don cost. grin
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Jejelomoekonlo: 12:25am On Jul 24, 2016
ikorodureporta:

wen mod no gree sleep nkor....jst now s(he) don pst abt 20 topics Rain dey fall here & e b like say e go affxt chch tinz 2moro....so i de here with my mat & suya.........bsides, u no de sleep, abi u de wait for pippl to sleep finish abi - so u go do yr tin cheesy
Story for the MODS tongue cool shocked sad angry grin cheesy wink kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Engrobiorah(m): 12:26am On Jul 24, 2016
olabolawasiu:

U know how economy be now, everything don cost. grin
grin grin
I haf die
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
must they paint face ?
kIDS??
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Davidhero(m): 12:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Bad belles.... Everywhere coolgrin
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by fortunechy(m): 3:07am On Jul 24, 2016
who the blog don epp??
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by repentance1(m): 3:15am On Jul 24, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Laila attended a birthday party today with her sons - Chidubem, Chiebunigom and Chiletem. They took some goofy, unfiltered selfies and she shared them online.

Pics continue below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/adorable-new-photos-of-laila-and-her.html

Thinking
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Compliant(m): 3:20am On Jul 24, 2016
timilehing:
Is she related to Lying Muhammed? grin

YOUNGER SISTER
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 24, 2016
It's nice to see well-adjusted kids like this instead of thuggy street looking kids wink

1 Like

Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by ofemigeorge(m): 4:54am On Jul 24, 2016
Airforce1:
Why is she dark skinned

Can't she bleach?
Jeezuz shocked
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by Ugoeze2016: 5:26am On Jul 24, 2016
Handsome boys, pretty mother, I sight handsome father there too

Are you cash trapped? Sell those used stuffs that you no longer need on zokija.com and make extra cash. See my signature

Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by permanentgrace(m): 5:50am On Jul 24, 2016
MrWhaley:
And they always make FP...
Is she a millionaire/billionaire blogger like Linda Ikeji?
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by macaranta(m): 5:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Airforce1:
Why is she dark skinned

Can't she bleach?
cheesy
Zero chill
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by lailo: 6:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Laila ilala,mohamodurasululai.........
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by bobo65(m): 6:01am On Jul 24, 2016
MasterJayJay:

Why you dey misyarn?

Can't you afford common sense? undecided

U should know he is joking na

BUBU has made Nigerians so serious that they can't spot jokes again

3 Likes

Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by xtivin(m): 6:02am On Jul 24, 2016
better than one old olosho buying house in yam island with stinking yssup.lovely kids
Re: Blogger Lailasblog And Her Sons At A Birthday Party Today by mcayomind: 6:04am On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=Tolexander post=47829070]Looks nice with her sons!

Only that she needs wipers for her pair of glasses that looks like a Peugeot 404 wind screen.
This got me reeling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Stunning In Orange Dress (photos) / Tboss Fulfills Her Promise, Takes Her Mother And Sister On Dubai Vacation / Nollywood Stars At Faithia Balogun Mother’s Final Burial Ceremony [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.