Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup (58673 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by ruggedtimi(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
A Nigerian man is currently heartbroken following an action of his girlfriend who slept with her ex boyfriend for a paltry sum of money.

A man who has been financially assisting his girlfriend who is currently a student has cried out to Joro Olumofin about how she had s*x with her ex boyfriend for N15,000.

Read the heart-rendering story below:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by halfricanadian(f): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy oloshi ni awon Ex yi sha

N*gga came to do pay bck sex bck to bck

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by emeraldknytt(m): 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wow! Love really is a shade of a million hues. I don't think its the right thing to implicitly number an amount one has spent on his or her better half. The girl is guiltridden, opening up spontaneously is one helluva courage and.. determination. I think their relationship is flawed but if he can look beyond that; Its all gonna be fine. Although the dude needs a lotta work to do walahi.

PS: Girls should stop exfair with their exes. It isnt normal, weird doesnt quite describe it. IT IS LIKE PUTTING BACK POOP WHENCE IT CAME FROM

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by kiddoiLL(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
ooooooops!!
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Women are heartless liars.
Even if they cheat on you, they'll swear they love you. Spend wisely on them. Only give 25 percentage.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by ruggedtimi(m): 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Once u notice ur galfrnd still keeps tabs with her ex...chale run for ur life

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by ronald4lif(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hahaha this dude is funny. So, he would have given her the 15k just coz his savings is over 300k? Ode. After the 15k more demands will start emerging until the savings is completely depleted.

Bounce that b1tch and receive sense. Like give her 100milla she will still part her femoral for the next bidder. grin

195 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Daniel2289(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Do whatever dat makes u happy. Goodnite nairaland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by sinaj(f): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Follow your heart not ur frnds.

It's quite a pity nd really shameful tho.

Evn if u forgive her, I dnt think u will ever forget it nd it might lead to insecurities.

7 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
ex be like

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by AuroraB(f): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
You probably weren't giving her enough lipsrsealed. But then...shai sad
Why equating the 15k to the 300k you got naa cheesy grin. That eez nuh her sturvs naa, eet eez your moiney or did you make it hers too lipsrsealed
What am I saying sef Nanite, Nairaland undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by lytech1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
VolT0xic:
Even if they cheat on you, they'll swear they love you. Spend wisely on them. Only give 25 percentage.
25 watin?
Spend ur 100percent on ur self,women will trip and date you for free...
Spend 25percent on them and they demand for more,provock you,threaten to quit until you increase the spending till you start inconvinencing your self.

158 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Mhoxune(f): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
cry Sorry ehn but try and find a space in ur hrt to forgive her since she told u d truth, it's not easy though. The power of an ex . The best thing is to keep those exes far away!

4 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by lytech1(m): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2016
AuroraB:
You probably weren't giving her enough lipsrsealed. But then...shai sad
Why equating the 15k to the 300k you got naa cheesy grin. That eez nuh her sturvs naa, eet eez your moiney or did you make it hers too lipsrsealed
What am I saying sef Nanite, Nairaland undecided
you just spoken like a woman,why on earth will you woman believe a man must spend on you people before you must act serious.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Love one tintin
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by AuroraB(f): 5:08am On Jul 24, 2016
lytech1:

you just spoken like a woman,why on earth will you woman believe a man must spend on you people before you must act serious.
Is that what you understood from my comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by olagold79: 5:21am On Jul 24, 2016
I really don't understand why guys feel its their responsibility to spend on a a girl. Its a choice, do it freely , you are not obliged to. I don't know who have spent more on each other between me n my gal, anyone who has spent more probably had more at that point.If you like spend all your money and even your future join, it doesn't change anything.If the love is unconditional you are just wasting your time. NA why I like oyinbo, if you take dem out on a date, every1 pays for what he/she orders. It is foolhardy when U feel whatever peanut you are earning can keep a girl.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by thekingisback: 6:06am On Jul 24, 2016
One of the reasons why I don't take any girl that comes into my life serious. They're all the same. Don't be deceived by their I love you and all those their useless sweet talk. If you truly want to test the love a girl has for you go broke and let's see if the music will not change. 15k is even small. What about my ex that sleeps with dudes that she's 5 or 6 older than? That one's life is completely washed up. Guy move on. Let's bet it. She will come back begging bit make sure you don't accept her back.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by jazinogold(m): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2016
grin girls n money b lyk 5&6

23 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2016
cool cool
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2016
sad sad
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 24, 2016
Keep sending mails to ur self. Silly attention seeker

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Smellymouth: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2016
Eleyi gidi gaan

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2016
When a rich nigga wants your bae and there is nothing you can do for her. These hoes ain't loyal.

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2016
[size=16pt]This is serious. I don't knw what to say. I'm here to reaad comments.
But ladies, they are EX! EX! There is a reason they are called EX!
I can't support her but follow ur heart
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Princepoint(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2016
15k petty fornication

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2016
This is why I don't blame men who want virgins. cheesy They don't want any past competition.
Also, I think the more body count a lady has the more likely that she will have a "back slide" to one of them.

Some Humans (not women alone) just can't control or respect themselves with material gain. All desires can be controlled.

Move on man, she is not worth it. Don't give up on love either, just be more careful picking girls for a relationship. Desperation and physical beauty will always be our pitfalls.

A woman who will not stand by me when I don't have but loves me only when I spend has nothing to do with me. Even if I give you all the good things now who is to say some unfortunate thing will not leave me broke in future? So will you then abandon me? Is the love conditional? Perhaps it is.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Jeloma: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2016
25 is too much
Do I look like her personal savings?
Don't know why girls expect pocket money from their boyfriends. She should have her own source of income
Still looking for that girl that won't expect a guy to be responsible for her upkeep. If I should spend on a girl, she should be able to spend on me too, it's a two way thing
VolT0xic:

8 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by teasel: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2016
Most Nigerian men deserve to be cheated on. So let him stop being a little biiitch.

9 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by olagbemi118(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2016
VolT0xic:
isn't that percentage too huge? Can't give any gal out there anytin above my tithe

4 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by shotin(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2016
Nigeria ladies, demanding money from guys since 60B.C. like its their birthright, and yet won't spend a dime on you. Relationship is not a one meal ticket.... I can't spend on a girl who can't spend on me also...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Bluezy13(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Wow! Love really is a shade of a million hues. I don't think its the right thing to implicitly number an amount one has spent on his or her better half. The girl is guiltridden, opening up spontaneously is one helluva courage and.. determination. I think their relationship is flawed but if he can look beyond that; Its all gonna be fine. Although the dude needs a lotta work to do walahi.

PS: Girls should stop exfair with their exes. It isnt normal, weird doesnt quite describe it. IT IS LIKE PUTTING BACK POOP WHENCE IT CAME FROM

Bla bla bla...
Use your head.

He said over 150k
That's a rough estimate.
Love actually made him not to note the exact amount dwindled.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover / Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.