Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) (56115 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Fortune Magazine's List Of World's 50 Greatest Leaders / COMMUNICATORS LEAGUE/Apata To Dugbe; Of Misfortune And Fortune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by aolumaxi(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2016
space acquired... continue boyo

1 Like

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by Presh900(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by Section8(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Very much enjoying this piece kudos OG

1 Like

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by boyo123(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Episode 9

Lizzy's face brighten up as she saw Dayo’s car move into one of the packing space, she quickly clean her face and made it look like she hadn’t been crying but it was still obvious as traces of tears were still seen on her face. Dayo rushed towards them as he came down from his car, he knew Lizzy would be angry so he decided to pretend like he came back for her ”hey love, could you believe that I just misplaced my phone on my way out now” he said as he approached them, then he continued “baby what's wrong, have you been crying?”he asked her as he tries to touch her but she withdrew and said “please don’t touch me, you have the guts to leave me here and now you...” Dayo cuts in ”I'm sorry babe, just had to rush down, but you can see that I’m back for you now” Lizzy shrugged as Dayo looked around the park to see if he could cite any of the guys, but he couldn’t, people from the hall where already coming out in groups, he quickly left his friends and ran to the spot where he had parked his car earlier but couldn’t find anything, he caused as his frustration grew, he can’t afford to lose those contacts on his phone now. Dayo was about leaving the spot when Daniel approached him, “have you found it yet?" he asked’ Dayo didn’t give a reply so Daniel knew he hadn’t .

Suddenly Daniel saw something shiny under the shadow of a car that was parked close by, he hurriedly moved towards it and there it was, Dayo’s phone was lying just close to the car but damaged.

Dayo thanked Daniel as he was glad that he found his phone although not the way he had left it, the phone was damaged, it looks like he had driven over it with his car , he opened his damaged phone and tried to locate his sim card, “thank God!” he exclaimed as he found the sim card intact, he was happy, his sim card was more important to him.

They all left the event center, moments later as Dayo continued to beg Lizzy, he made her promises he know he wouldn’t keep, but felt that’s all she wants to hear.

Dayo inserted his sim into a small mobile phone he had collected from Emeka before heading for his hostel, he couldn’t wait as he was very anxious to speak with Funmi, ”hello, good evening” he said as he waited for a reply from her “ hi, good evening” she replied with a sleepy voice, Dayo felt a wave of excitement washed through him as he heard the voice, he paused then said” Funmi this is Dayo, I have been trying to reach you for some days now, what happened to your phone” he asked, but Funmi was too sleepy to give lengthy answer as she only said “sorry”, Dayo could tell that she was sleepy but he insisted on the conversation,” ok let me just quickly say this , I am sorry for not showing up today, don’t worry I will explain to you when we meet, and secondly hope we can start tomorrow, I promise I will make it this time around” he heard a kind of noise from her the other end but paused before saying hello again,but she replied before he could repeat it” ok , tomorrow” she said as she hang up the phone.

Dayo wasn’t satisfied with the replies he got but he was glad that at least he could speak with her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by boyo123(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Episode 10

Its been 3weeks since dayo started the tutorials with her and he was really catching up.

Funmi was the best teacher he would ever have as she made difficult work look simple, when ever she felt he was working too hard, she had the best words to encourage him as it makes him more determined.

It wasn't like he was a dull student but lack of concentration and practice was his problem.

But he was surely getting it from the lessons although he doesn't do much listening in class because he was sure of a better class later in the evening, on several occasions he had offered to pay her but she had refused, while making it clear that she was only trying to help him.

since she began to tutor him, he had developed a kind of respect and care for her which was gradually becoming love and attraction.

Since he began the tutorial he has never taken his car to her place because he thinks someone who knows him might get to know his been coming there, even his close guys Emeka and Daniel had no idea of it, although they suspected he has been reading a lot because he now speaks and start up discussion on many of the topics.

but on that particular day he took his car to the mechanic for some repairs and was running late for the lesson with Funmi, so immediately after the repairs he drove down to her place.

Rachel was one of dayo's secrete admirers, she had been in love with him since they were freshers but she just couldn't get his attention, on several occasion had she tried to talk to him but he was never interested in her talk, the closest she ever had of him was when they were paired in class for an assignment and she had the chance of having a few chat with him. Rachel's hope of getting close to him was dashed when she found out that he was dating Lizzy.

she detested Lizzy so much since then, on one occasion she got Lizzy's number from a friend and called her so she could stay off her man, but Lizzy gave her the insults of her life that she would never forget in her life, since then she has been living with hatred for them.

Rachel got out of her house in the local neighbourhood with the plan of getting something at a nearby shop but as she walked a few steps she was surprised to see Dayo's car, she recognised the car on seeing it,"what could this guy be doing here, and by this time of the day" she tries to rack her brain on who it could be but couldn't come up with any name as none of their course mate was staying on that street except for one person"Funmi" but she doesn't want to believe it, what could he be doing with a girl like that .

She was still trying to console herself with the fact that Dayo couldn't stoop so low when an idea came to her mind, but every clue was pointing to the fact that he was actually there, because his car wasn't parked too far from her house. She finally made up her mind to give it a try,"who knows, Funmi might have become friends with Lizzy and Dayo which could have brought him here to see her" she thought as she quickly walked to the entrance.

Funmi was feeling somehow as she lectures him on the topic of the day, the feeling was familiar as she often gets it when ever she is approaching her menstruation period, she was aware of the moves in which Dayo has been making on her,the way he has been acting, to her was different, twice he had brought up relationship questions for her to answer but had ignored the flirtatious intention of the question and had answered just neutrally, shes been trying to hold back but that day was diffrent as she needed to be hugged badly,she felt like throwing herself at him, like wrapping herself around him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by abdulyaro66(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
NICE STORY[/color][color=] @BOYO #WHITE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice story but I though it was a short one. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by boyo123(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
pachman:
its not finished bro.the story jst started
Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by aolumaxi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
boyo123:
its not finished bro.the story jst started
oya continue sharply. I no like dis junction whey u stop. #good_one

1 Like

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by aolumaxi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
make una come read ooooo

Outkast , bukiboy , luvuinxs (38 ), osifred ( 27 ), eedrees( 26 ), wizard01 , jimwest, DerrickM (33 ), heshomoney , femtopyy ( 38 ), miracle4 , Martini101 (29 ), derek2 , Kingsron , wckabuoh (32 ), carluva( 23 ), gbafem93 (23 ), henryhco (25 ), Sundahjoe( 26 ), Lucario007 , Mosunbabe ( 21 ), omeke12 ( 25 ), wemmyd ( 28 ), royalharry (28 ), TheCity, Lucid1 , Badirukehinde (22 ), WHIZKIDEFE ( 22 ), kaykay123 ( 35 ), ginoharley (26 ), Tundetiler2011 ( 31 ), Yopee (32 ), psalmz , apansion ( 30 ), Ayoswit , maberry , Nexusz (24 ), nakita206 , cryles ( 26 ), Ajiswaggs (22 ), donaldekechi , mcdreeezy (22), roaringlamb01 (29 ), Tonia500 ( 23 ), thonybowalex (26 ), Dimejimichael( 23 ), ProfEinstein (34), judedwriter , amarudeen, cheeketo ( 17 ), Ikegift4real (27 ), oshohakeem ( 36 ), mrs2u , Chibueze291994 , muyiwaadekunle1 , Nkemadim ( 33 ), Gigibangs , classic01 ( 24 ), Momcherry ( 37 ), ifypoly , AkunneObinna ( 21 ), Saharablavi (30 ), cremeflora( 22 ), hibeekay2000 , Greatxter , deshy , Jay20 (23 ), Davexx , victor048 ( 22 ), moderate99 (26 ), khing4eva , sanbells , Jboyossai (20 ), mkasum( 28 ), princesdee (23 ), leemat (22), krinsmal ( 26 ), profalgorithm, sulaimania2003 , iomoge2 (29 ), SHAMHOOD ( 22 ), idunnuson17 ( 19 ), D34lw4p (20 ), lilEmir3 (16 ), Optimuszoom , thumpsupautos (37 ), Harry9ja ( 56 ), Mythinghot ( 38 ), mrstheo, jamesy212 (26 ), Amoxman (21 ), freemanny, omonoj(27 ), DIAMOND1G39 (25), nickyzeb (27 ), etumusa ( 28 ), Bronz , Unclesege34 ( 24 ), brajy (21 ), JMAQ ( 35 ), Kaywaz ( 18 ), Geegar (26 ), LUSTY1759 ( 27 ), EniHolar (26 ), Kekeiyke (28 ), Prettyhurts ( 23 ), Rotimos (23 ), Bakhsaf (18 ), cenzoslim (30 ), phatgirlz, Sweetie25 (25 ), SAMAYODELE , Exlusive, maxx4heaven123 ( 37 ), Elano25 ( 26 ), Mikkee ( 28 ), joeoagroworldnig(25 ), elikzeey( 16 ), Eyahun ( 26 ), razaqabubakar( 20 ), teamasheyori( 26 ), beethovin (19 ), Taofeekyusuf (27 ), EDIBASE ( 31 ), IamtherealRita ( 28 ), Tkayhandsome

1 Like

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by boyo123(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Episode 11

She continued hissing as she tries to explain somethings to him, Dayo kept asking her to tell him what was wrong but she shrugged, then when she couldn't take it anymore she stood up from the chair she was sitting and hurriedly moved to the bed, Dayo became excited as he felt that was a perfect opportunity for him to touch her, he waited for sometime as he kept asking her what was wrong, but she continued to keep mute, it was then that he stood up and moved to the bed to join her, he laid on the bed so could be facing her as he insisted on knowing what was wrong, yet she remained mute while Dayo hesitated for a while before moving closer to her , then like he knew what she wanted he wrapped his hand around her body,she quiver a bit but he held her steal, so she couldn’t moved but before he could make further moves , they heard a knock on the door.

Rachel was quit eager as she knocked on the door of the room, she wasn’t sure of what she could ask funmi, but she went ahead to knock on the door, she heard her voice on the second knock , as she said” hold on please” Rachel was beginning to feel suspicious as it took her few minutes to open the door,” na na wa o, where you sleeping “ she asked , funmi was a bit reluctant to respond as she held on to the door, hoping that she would just asked for whatever she wanted there,she stammered as she managed to reply”sorry Rachel, I was about to sleep”, Rachel took a step towards her , making her intention known that she wants to enter the room, funmi had no choice than leaving the leaving the door for her to go in.

Rachel was good at hiding the shock she felt as she walked into the room,so many thoughts went through her mind as she couldn’t believe she could find dayo in funmi’s room,not only that he was there in her room, but he was sitting right on her bed. “hello” she said as she tries to act like she wasn’t feeling anything, funmi tries to cut her visit short as she demanded what she wanted” Rachel , what brought you to my house today” ,Rachel looked shocked as she wasn’t expecting the question from her,she thought funmi wasn’t the rude type “ na wa, you didn’t even ask me to sit down” she asked jokingly , funmi was about to talk when dayo interrupted “ wait seems I have seen this face before”dayo asked , Bleep YOU!!!, Rachel thought in her mind “ yeah, she’s from our department “ funmi replied,” wow that’s great , how are you dear”dayo tries to be friendly but to his surprise , Rachel turned to look at him then made a loud hiss, she turned back to funmi then said” thought you will appreciate me coming to saying hello” she hissed again then left the room.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by aolumaxi(m): 6:00am On Jul 30, 2016
boyo boyo. oya come n continue

2 Likes

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by abdulyaro66(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2016
Me just passing bye haha grin

1 Like

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by boyo123(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2016
episode 12

Dayo was angry ”this nonsense Rachael has come to spoil his chance , now he has to start all over again” funmi refused to lay back on the bad as she insisted on they continuing with the lesson, but dayo was serious now , he demanded to know what happened before he could continue with the class,” funmi I can’t concentrate either, your condition is getting to me too, you don’t understand ,how can I be ok if you are not ”he said with a serious facial expression. funmi felt the goose pimples that covered her skin as dayo’s words magically worked on her, she couldn’t take his pestering anymore so she thought for a moment then said ”you don’t have to be like that dayo, I will be fine, it’s just a mild headache she lied, dayo refused to go on with the class as he insisted on she taking some drugs before he leave.

He was about getting up from the bed when his phone rang, he looked at the screen and surprisingly it was his dad,”good evening dad” he said with a low voice as he picked the call,he wasn’t expecting a call from his dad, he thought the man was still angry with him,he could remember the last time his dad called was few days after that incident at his office ,and that was to inform him that he was travelling out of the country for some business seminar, but since them he hadn’t called him, and he too never bordered to call, now hearing his dad’s voice made him wonder ,as he said” evening dayo, how are you?” dayo replied almost Immediately fine sir” but to his surprise his dad said “ dayo is this how irresponsible you have become? , you didn’t even border to call, you didn’t even care to know how my seminar was going” .

Dayo almost burst into laugh as he was surprised by his father’s words,” so this man even miss me” he thought to himself before saying “ am so sorry dad, it’s not what you think,I have been soo busy this days that I hardly have time for myself,but one thing I never forget is praying for you “ he knew the right words to used when it comes to dealing with his dad, the old man never jokes with prayer, so he had used that to calm him down, just like he had predicted the dad said” really? Thank you son , I never forget you in mine too.

So how have you been coping without money ?”dayo’s smile widened as he heard the word money,” I have just been trying to adjust to the situation” he’s dad replied “ what situation is that?” dayo smiled “ the situation of not disturbing you much for money” his dad interrupted him before he could finish the statement” young man do you have another father apart from me?”dayo smiled again” no dad” so what are you talking about, anyway check your account tomorrow I will send some money to you” dayo was so happy he quickly made a promise to go and visit him during the following week before hanging up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by Missmossy(f): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Interesting,keep it coming.

3 Likes

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by aolumaxi(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2016
boyo 123. be fast with ur update please
Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by boyo123(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2016
aolumaxi:
boyo 123. be fast with ur update please
bro nox.i dont want to feed u crap thats y.nd nepa issures too
Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by aolumaxi(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
boyo123:
bro nox.i dont want to feed u crap thats y.nd nepa issures too
ok sir. the story is interesting nd we dnt wanna get bored checking for updates

1 Like

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by Section8(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
All those busybody gals wey be like dat racheal

1 Like

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by boyo123(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
aolumaxi:
ok sir. the story is interesting nd we dnt wanna get bored checking for updates
bro i will definately tag u wen i upload a new episode.sorry about the delay its beyong my control.

1 Like

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by PWEETYWIZZY(f): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nice one, pls dnt kip us waitn 2 long and kindly tag me

1 Like

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by Olaide59(f): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
keep 'em coming bro
Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by 3KINGZ18: 7:34am On Aug 03, 2016
pachman:
pachman long tym no see,u still in chinese fone anyway i got sum1 dat want to sell a brand new xiaomi 3g ram 1.8 ghz 5.5 screen.quote me if u r interested sha
Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Vic, you sef dey read nairaland stories, I havent gotten the money I am expecting yet,
Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2016
3KINGZ18:
pachman long tym no see,u still in chinese fone anyway i got sum1 dat want to sell a brand new xiaomi 3g ram 1.8 ghz 5.5 screen.quote me if u r interested sha
Vic, you sef dey read nairaland stories, I havent gotten the money I am expecting yet which implies that there is money and i cant buy any yet, message me on fb lets talk
Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by Missmossy(f): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Long time no update boyo123, kindly vote Fynestboi for Mr Nairaland. Here is the link to vote - https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

To vote simply type, I vote:
Fynestboi Cc:NLJega

2 Likes

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by boyo123(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2016
i'm really sorry for the late update,

Episode 13
It was Tuesday morning ,dayo struggled to get out of bed ,he looked at his watch and saw that it was 9:39am ,he's heart skipped as he thought he was late for class ,he quickly rushed to the bathroom to brush he's teeth, during the process of brushing he's teeth ,he remembered what he's course mate said the previous day
"oh today is even a public holiday"

he knew he had noting much to do so he picked up he's phone and dialled he's fathers number.

"good morning dad" he said as he heard he's fathers voice at the other end of the phone,

“morning dayo he's father said" dayo didn't wait much before saying

” hope you are not too stressed with work dad"

"not really, most of the work has been assigned to the staffs ,but have only got a few of them on my table"

then the sound of the wall clock in he's fathers office sounded.

"Dad don’t tell me you are in the office o" dayo asked

“Well i don’t have anything i am doing at home ,so it’s better for me to come and finish up this little work " dayo sighed

"i don’t know why you like stressing yourself this much, anyways that will save me the stress of going home,i will be in your office soon"

It was noon before dayo arrived at his fathers office ,he schools within the state so it was easy for him to travel from the town where he's school is located to the capital of the state where he lives ,and has his dads office.

"Good afternoon sir" dayo said has he walked into the office ,

he was a bit nervous ,the memory of what happened the last time he visited was rushing through he's mind ,

"Afternoon dayo ,what took you so long,?"he's father asked

"Don’t mind me ,i ran into a little traffic"
He looked at the desk and noticed that some papers were littered on it, without thinking too much he moved towards the table and began to pick up the papers

"Are you working on this papers dad?" He asked, he's father looked in he's direction and said

"yes jare, that's the file that brought me to work today ,i need to finish it up before going home" dayo smiled ,as he arrange the paper's

"You work like you don't even own the company, this things are meant to be done by your staffs" .

Just as he was picking up the papers he noticed that the calculation on the papers were familiar,

"wait i can do this now"he thought to himself ,he looked at he's dad then asked

"Are you through with this ones?"Without wasting time the father said

"no,i just need to rest a little i will continue with that later”

dayo saw the opportunity to impress his father ,he pulled out a chair ,sat on it then began to do the calculations, he was even more happy when he applied a formula that funmi once thought him.

He didn't hear anything from he's dad so he decided to take a peep at him,

" men see this man done sleep sha"

he said looking at he's fathers direction ,he shrugged then quickly rushed through the rest of the work .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by boyo123(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2016
PWEETYWIZZY:
PWEETYWIZZY:
Missmossy:
Long time no update boyo123, kindly vote Fynestboi for Mr Nairaland. Here is the link to vote - https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final
To vote simply type, I vote:
Fynestboi Cc:NLJega
Section8:
All those busybody gals wey be like dat racheal
remiseyi:
shocked..[/i](. [i]Oluwaseun)
sorry for keeping you waiting guys
Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by abdulyaro66(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2016
Boyo I don show ooo

1 Like

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by Nmaglit: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Nice story pls kip d good work up

More strength to u

1 Like

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by boyo123(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2016
Episode 14

The sound of dayo's voice brought his father back from he’s nap

"what did you say?" He asked

"I said i am trough with it" he's dad was confused

"Through? With what?" He continued to ask in a confused tone,

" just decided to help out with the work you were doing, here it is hope there is no mistake"

he's dad collected the papers with anger forming in he's mind

"this boy has messed up my work "

he thought to himself as he looked at the papers one after the other.

For like five minutes he kept staring at the papers and keep wondering where the fault is but couldn’t find any, finally he became impressed

" hold on, you actually did this" he’s dad asked,

dayo smiled then said" yes dad, please hope i didn't mess it up"he asked hoping that he didn't make any,

" yeah, not really boy just that you are suppose to sum it up at the end ,although you did a good job in analyzing the work, am impressed ,that's what i want from you boy ,that’s the kind of attitude I want you to exhibit",

The word impressed made him feel like he won a jackpot, he felt like jumping up to touch the ceiling that was all he care about, to hear his father praise him again, the dad kept looking at the papers while he shake his head in amazement simultaneously.

Lizzy was in the company of her friends in her posh hostel room, her roommate and a couple of friends were chatting loudly , she refused to join them in the discussion as she had her headphone on, she couldn’t help but think about dayo.

“He has changed, the love of my life has changed,he no longer calls or say I love you when he does, even after school he hurries home like he doesn’t really enjoy my company anymore” she thought to herself almost as she was close to tears.

“ I think I just have to ask him what the problem is, I know he is not cheating on me” she paused for a while , she adjusted herself on the bed

“ he dare not !”

She was about sleeping off as she continued to think when she noticed that the music in her ears as stopped and her phone was blinking, signaling that it was ringing, she stared at the phone wondering if she knew the number, the caller had to call the second time before she picked it

“ hello” she said

“ hello , am I speaking with lizzy” the caller replied

“ yeah,who am I speaking with please?” lizzy said in a low tone.

“ hahaha, lizzy can you see how stupid you are, so you can not even take good care of him and you were fighting and insulting me over him,mtcheeew, shame on you”

Lizzy was confused as she got up from the bed to sit then asked

“what are you talking about, who is this and who did I insult you over?”

“ oh , well I am sure you can’t remember, but let me just tell you,that stupid village girl with tribal mark has taken your boyfriend”

“ do you know who my boyfriend is” lizzy asked innocently

“ see this mumu o, is your boyfriend not dayo Philips, ode like you, see funmi ehn, ordinary funmi, that tribal mark girl has taken your boyfriend, if you doubt me ask him what he comes to do at bosko area every evening around 4.30 pm”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) by Nmaglit: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2016
Racheal na amebo n she has jealous spirit which makes her dangerously dangerous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.