Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

URGENT: Help Needed With A 3 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / URGENT: Help Needed With A 3 Bedroom Bungalow (2161 Views)

The 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Oke-aro Now 2.5m, Give Away Price / How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat / DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT: Help Needed With A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by almightycarshop: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, i need some help. Have a friend who is due back in the country soon and he is not used to building houses. He is very scared to start one grin tongue i don't blame him because he has received various quotations for a simple 3 bedroom bungalow running into millions of Naira (i won't divulge the amount but know it is very huge even for a novice). I am not into buildings and Nairaland has been helpful to various people hence my thread. Please don't blame me ehnnn. I would like quotations from ground zero to finish for a 3 bedroom house with parapet and stone coated step tiled roofing as shown in the picture attached. Please note the quotation is ONLY for the building only, external works are not included(borehole, fencing, interlocks). The land is located in Benin city(50ft x100ft). Your insight will be appreciated. Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Help Needed With A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by ceasare: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chief there are countless threads on NL with this " help me with cost of a thing"
You wont incur any harm in investing less than 5% of the total expected cost in engaging
A QS to give you the cost u need .....so as to avoid my cousin cheats me why building my 3 bedroom
Bungalow or my contractor has collected 5million na only fence I don see.

My 20kobo and am not a QS just a regular guy offering unpaid advice.

Note:
1. Engage and pay a QS for your costing just the way you paid the architect to draw this fine house( hope it's not help me draw house grin)
2. Ask civil / building engineers to submit their bids and choose one (not necessarily the cheapest)
3. Monitor your progress on site and build your house within budget.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Help Needed With A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by yom2(m): 1:12am On Jul 25, 2016
ceasare:
Chief there are countless threads on NL with this " help me with cost of a thing"
You wont incur any harm in investing less than 5% of the total expected cost in engaging
A QS to give you the cost u need .....so as to avoid my cousin cheats me why building my 3 bedroom

Note:
1. Engage and pay a QS for your costing just the way you paid the architect to draw this fine house( hope it's not help me draw house grin)
2. Ask civil / building engineers to submit their bids and choose one (not necessarily the cheapest)

Cheers.
ceasare:

Note:

Cheers.
3 bedroom bungalow with a car park in gowon estate axis egbeda for 14m
Re: URGENT: Help Needed With A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 25, 2016
I wish that someone would just develop an estimation software.
Re: URGENT: Help Needed With A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by ProTouchDesigns: 2:04am On Jul 25, 2016
Will you like to put 3D wall panel designs to beautify your interiors and give it a wow look?

Re: URGENT: Help Needed With A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by almightycarshop: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bro you read my mind jare. It's high time such is developed in the world.

EgunMogaji:
I wish that someone would just develop an estimation software.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Help Needed With A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by almightycarshop: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Your designs are nice but one step at a time

ProTouchDesigns:
Will you like to put 3D wall panel designs to beautify your interiors and give it a wow look?
Re: URGENT: Help Needed With A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
almightycarshop:
Bro you read my mind jare. It's high time such is developed in the world.

I've been using the Dewalt App on my iPhone.

Re: URGENT: Help Needed With A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by darenyx(m): 12:09am On Jul 26, 2016
almightycarshop:
Hello Nairalanders, i need some help. Have a friend who is due back in the country soon and he is not used to building houses. He is very scared to start one grin tongue i don't blame him because he has received various quotations for a simple 3 bedroom bungalow running into millions of Naira (i won't divulge the amount but know it is very huge even for a novice). I am not into buildings and Nairaland has been helpful to various people hence my thread. Please don't blame me ehnnn. I would like quotations from ground zero to finish for a 3 bedroom house with parapet and stone coated step tiled roofing as shown in the picture attached. Please note the quotation is ONLY for the building only, external works are not included(borehole, fencing, interlocks). The land is located in Benin city(50ft x100ft). Your insight will be appreciated. Thanks alot.

Drop you mail..will foward you one I used for a job at ulemo g.r.a Benin city ..
Re: URGENT: Help Needed With A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by almightycarshop: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
makinwadaniels@hotmail.com

darenyx:

Drop you mail..will foward you one I used for a job at ulemo g.r.a Benin city ..
Re: URGENT: Help Needed With A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by almightycarshop: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Will check it out but i am not sure if it will be effective for this part of the world. I mean Nigeria

EgunMogaji:

I've been using the Dewalt App on my iPhone.
Re: URGENT: Help Needed With A 3 Bedroom Bungalow by adewex(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
darenyx:

hadeyparty@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Investments Vs Liabilities Using Shina Peters And Jim Ovia As Case Study. / Warehouse For Lease 7,678.20 Square Meter In Ibadan / Massive 5 Bedroom Semi-detached Bedroom For Sell @ikota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.