Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

5 Categories Of People That Say “education Does Not Guarantee Success - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Categories Of People That Say “education Does Not Guarantee Success (513 Views)

Categories Of People That Won't Pass Jamb This Year / 5 Categories Of People That Say “education Does Not Guarantee Success” / 5 Categories Of People That Say "Education Does Not Guarantee Success" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Categories Of People That Say “education Does Not Guarantee Success by Examsources: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2016

A new chorus has taken over the nation. The song of “Education does not guarantee success”. I can precisely say that you must have come across it either from your close associates or those in your far edge.
There are a good number of people who often say “Education does not guarantee success”. This article will unveil them.

1. The Illiterate.
The illiterate, as they are known, are ignorant of the power of education. The predominance of them see years spent in school as a waste of time.

2. People With Financial Crisis.
Another category of people who often say “Education does not guarantee success” are those who can’t afford to send their children to higher institution or the victims of these parents. They say this to console themselves.

3. People who give up when seeking admission.
The indolent people have never run out of excuses. They always have something to say to defend their inabilities. After they could have applied for admission for a number of times and couldn’t make it. They end up saying “Education does not guarantee success”.
4. People with poor grades.
Students with low grades are often scare of their chances of graduating well. They mostly have the phobia that their certificates will be inoperable. A good clause they used to soothe themselves is “Education does not guarantee success”.

5. Those who succeed without education.
Let me first congratulate this category of people for their achievements. This set of people at times discourage people from going to higher institution because of their success without the effect of education. They won’t use those who make it with education as examples but only themselves. Like the first category of people I mentioned above, they also see education as a waste of time. They constantly say ” Education does not guarantee success”.
According to me, It is true that education does not guarantee success but it is one of the prerequisite of success.

SOURCES: WWW.EXAMSOURCES.NET
Re: 5 Categories Of People That Say “education Does Not Guarantee Success by Anoruo(m): 6:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Keep lying
Re: 5 Categories Of People That Say “education Does Not Guarantee Success by EduRegard: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Examsources:

A new chorus has taken over the nation. The song of “Education does not guarantee success”. I can precisely say that you must have come across it either from your close associates or those in your far edge.
There are a good number of people who often say “Education does not guarantee success”. This article will unveil them.

1. The Illiterate.
The illiterate, as they are known, are ignorant of the power of education. The predominance of them see years spent in school as a waste of time.

2. People With Financial Crisis.
Another category of people who often say “Education does not guarantee success” are those who can’t afford to send their children to higher institution or the victims of these parents. They say this to console themselves.

3. People who give up when seeking admission.
The indolent people have never run out of excuses. They always have something to say to defend their inabilities. After they could have applied for admission for a number of times and couldn’t make it. They end up saying “Education does not guarantee success”.
4. People with poor grades.
Students with low grades are often scare of their chances of graduating well. They mostly have the phobia that their certificates will be inoperable. A good clause they used to soothe themselves is “Education does not guarantee success”.

5. Those who succeed without education.
Let me first congratulate this category of people for their achievements. This set of people at times discourage people from going to higher institution because of their success without the effect of education. They won’t use those who make it with education as examples but only themselves. Like the first category of people I mentioned above, they also see education as a waste of time. They constantly say ” Education does not guarantee success”.
According to me, It is true that education does not guarantee success but it is one of the prerequisite of success.

SOURCES: WWW.EXAMSOURCES.NET

Nairaland : https://www.nairaland.com/3243374/5-categories-people-say-education

Original Source : http://eduregard.com/5-categories-people-say-education-not-guarantee-success/

Now kindly head back to your blog and put appropriate source where due, before steps that will definitely be detrimental to you and your blog, are taken.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

1st International Conference / How Can One Solve The Issue Of Unretentive Memory? / Where Are The Craziest Place You've Hidden Expo In Or Into An Exam Hall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.